Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2005-07-09 05:27:18 av Bob Hoffman (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for July 10
=================================
From: "Bob Hoffman" <bhoffman@fmlynet.org>

CHAPTER 10
Isaiah 10:1
1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness
which they have prescribed;
Isaiah 10:2
2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the
poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the
fatherless!
Isaiah 10:3
3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which
shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave
your glory?
Isaiah 10:4
4 Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under
the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched
out still.
Isaiah 10:5
5 O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine
indignation.
Isaiah 10:6
6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my
wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to
tread them down like the mire of the streets. Isaiah 10:7
7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his
heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few. Isaiah 10:8
8 For he saith, Are not my princes altogether kings? Isaiah 10:9
9 Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as
Damascus?
Isaiah 10:10
10 As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols, and whose graven images did
excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria; Isaiah 10:11
11 Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem
and her idols?
Isaiah 10:12
12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole
work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout
heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory  of his high  looks. Isaiah 10:13
13 For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom;
for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed
their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants  like a valiant  man:
Isaiah 10:14
14 And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one
gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none
that moved the wing, or opened  the mouth,  or peeped. Isaiah 10:15
15 Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the
saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake
itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself,
as if it were no wood.
Isaiah 10:16
16 Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones
leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle a burning like the burning of a
fire.
Isaiah 10:17
17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame:
and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day; Isaiah 10:18
18 And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both
soul and body: and they shall be as when a standardbearer fainteth. Isaiah
10:19
19 And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write
them.
Isaiah 10:20
20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such
as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that
smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel,  in truth.
Isaiah 10:21
21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
Isaiah 10:22
22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of
them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
Isaiah 10:23
23 For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the
midst of all the land.
Isaiah 10:24
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in
Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall
lift up his staff  against thee, after the manner  of Egypt. Isaiah 10:25
25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger
in their destruction.
Isaiah 10:26
26 And the LORD of hosts shall stir up a scourge for him according to the
slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb: and as his rod was upon the sea, so
shall he lift it up after the manner of Egypt. Isaiah 10:27
27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away
from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be
destroyed because of the anointing. Isaiah 10:28
28 He is come to Aiath, he is passed to Migron; at Michmash he hath laid up his
carriages:
Isaiah 10:29
29 They are gone over the passage: they have taken up their lodging at Geba;
Ramah is afraid; Gibeah of Saul is fled. Isaiah 10:30
30 Lift up thy voice, O daughter of Gallim: cause it to be heard unto Laish, O
poor Anathoth.
Isaiah 10:31
31 Madmenah is removed; the inhabitants of Gebim gather themselves to flee.
Isaiah 10:32
32 As yet shall he remain at Nob that day: he shall shake his hand against the
mount of the daughter of Zion, the hill of Jerusalem. Isaiah 10:33
33 Behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, shall lop the bough with terror: and
the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled.
Isaiah 10:34
34 And he shall cut down the thickets of the forest with iron, and Lebanon
shall fall by a mighty one.
CHAPTER 11
Isaiah 11:1
1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall
grow out of his roots:
Isaiah 11:2
2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and
understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of
the fear of the LORD;
Isaiah 11:3
3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he
shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing
of his ears:
Isaiah 11:4
4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for
the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth,
and with the breath of his lips  shall he slay  the wicked. Isaiah 11:5
5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the
girdle of his reins.
Isaiah 11:6
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with
the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little
child shall lead  them.
Isaiah 11:7
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down
together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. Isaiah 11:8
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child
shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. Isaiah 11:9
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall
be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. Isaiah 11:10
10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an
ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be
glorious.
Isaiah 11:11
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand
again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be
left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros,  and from Cush,  and from
Elam,  and from Shinar,  and from Hamath,  and from the islands  of the sea.
Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the
outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four
corners of the earth.
Isaiah 11:13
13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be
cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. Isaiah
11:14
14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west;
they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom
and Moab; and the children  of Ammon  shall obey  them. Isaiah 11:15
15 And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with
his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in
the seven streams,  and make men go over  dryshod. Isaiah 11:16
16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be
left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of
the land of Egypt.
CHAPTER 12
Isaiah 12:1
1 And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast
angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Isaiah 12:2
2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD
JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:3
3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. Isaiah
12:4
4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare
his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Isaiah 12:5
5 Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all
the earth.
Isaiah 12:6
6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of
Israel in the midst of thee.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://www.family-bbs.net - FamilyNet
News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center