Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2004-10-05 04:17:16 av Bob Hoffman (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for October 6
===================================
From: "Bob Hoffman" <bob.hoffman@fmlynet.org>

CHAPTER 7
Zechariah 7:1
1 And it came to pass in the fourth year of king Darius, that the word of the
LORD came unto Zechariah in the fourth day of the ninth month, even in Chisleu;
Zechariah 7:2
2 When they had sent unto the house of God Sherezer and Regemmelech, and their
men, to pray before the LORD, Zechariah 7:3
3 And to speak unto the priests which were in the house of the LORD of hosts,
and to the prophets, saying, Should I weep in the fifth month, separating
myself, as I have done these so many years? Zechariah 7:4
4 Then came the word of the LORD of hosts unto me, saying, Zechariah 7:5
5 Speak unto all the people of the land, and to the priests, saying, When ye
fasted and mourned in the fifth and seventh month, even those seventy years,
did ye at all fast  unto me, even to me? Zechariah 7:6
6 And when ye did eat, and when ye did drink, did not ye eat for yourselves,
and drink for yourselves?
Zechariah 7:7
7 Should ye not hear the words which the LORD hath cried by the former
prophets, when Jerusalem was inhabited and in prosperity, and the cities
thereof round about her, when men inhabited  the south  and the plain?
Zechariah 7:8
8 And the word of the LORD came unto Zechariah, saying, Zechariah 7:9
9 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew
mercy and compassions every man to his brother: Zechariah 7:10
10 And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor;
and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart. Zechariah
7:11
11 But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their
ears, that they should not hear. Zechariah 7:12
12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the
law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the
former prophets:  therefore came a great  wrath  from the LORD  of hosts.
Zechariah 7:13
13 Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so
they cried, and I would not hear, saith the LORD of hosts: Zechariah 7:14
14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew
not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor
returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate. CHAPTER 8
Zechariah 8:1
1 Again the word of the LORD of hosts came to me, saying, Zechariah 8:2
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and
I was jealous for her with great fury. Zechariah 8:3
3 Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of
Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of
the LORD  of hosts  the holy  mountain. Zechariah 8:4
4 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in
the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very
age.
Zechariah 8:5
5 And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the
streets thereof.
Zechariah 8:6
6 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant
of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith
the LORD of hosts.
Zechariah 8:7
7 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east
country, and from the west country; Zechariah 8:8
8 And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and
they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in
righteousness.
Zechariah 8:9
9 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these
days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the
foundation of the house  of the LORD  of hosts  was laid,  that the temple
might be built.
Zechariah 8:10
10 For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast;
neither was there any peace to him that went out or came in because of the
affliction: for I set all men  every one  against his neighbour. Zechariah 8:11
11 But now I will not be unto the residue of this people as in the former days,
saith the LORD of hosts.
Zechariah 8:12
12 For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the
ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I
will cause the remnant of this people  to possess  all these things. Zechariah
8:13
13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O
house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a
blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong. Zechariah 8:14
14 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your
fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not:
Zechariah 8:15
15 So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the
house of Judah: fear ye not.
Zechariah 8:16
16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his
neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates: Zechariah
8:17
17 And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and
love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.
Zechariah 8:18
18 And the word of the LORD of hosts came unto me, saying, Zechariah 8:19
19 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The fast of the fourth month, and the fast of
the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall be to
the house of Judah  joy  and gladness,  and cheerful  feasts; therefore love
the truth  and peace. Zechariah 8:20
20 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall
come people, and the inhabitants of many cities: Zechariah 8:21
21 And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go
speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts:  I will go
also.
Zechariah 8:22
22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in
Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD. Zechariah 8:23
23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten
men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold
of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying,  We will go  with you: for we have
heard  that God  is with you. CHAPTER 9
Zechariah 9:1
1 The burden of the word of the LORD in the land of Hadrach, and Damascus shall
be the rest thereof: when the eyes of man, as of all the tribes of Israel,
shall be toward the LORD.
Zechariah 9:2
2 And Hamath also shall border thereby; Tyrus, and Zidon, though it be very
wise.
Zechariah 9:3
3 And Tyrus did build herself a strong hold, and heaped up silver as the dust,
and fine gold as the mire of the streets. Zechariah 9:4
4 Behold, the Lord will cast her out, and he will smite her power in the sea;
and she shall be devoured with fire. Zechariah 9:5
5 Ashkelon shall see it, and fear; Gaza also shall see it, and be very
sorrowful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall
perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon  shall not be inhabited. Zechariah 9:6
6 And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the
Philistines.
Zechariah 9:7
7 And I will take away his blood out of his mouth, and his abominations from
between his teeth: but he that remaineth, even he, shall be for our God, and he
shall be as a governor in Judah, and Ekron as a Jebusite. Zechariah 9:8
8 And I will encamp about mine house because of the army, because of him that
passeth by, and because of him that returneth: and no oppressor shall pass
through them any more: for now have I seen with mine eyes. Zechariah 9:9
9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold,
thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding
upon an ass,  and upon a colt  the foal  of an ass. Zechariah 9:10
10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem,
and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen:
and his dominion shall be from sea  even to sea,  and from the river  even to
the ends  of the earth. Zechariah 9:11
11 As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy
prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Zechariah 9:12
12 Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare
that I will render double unto thee; Zechariah 9:13
13 When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up
thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a
mighty man.
Zechariah 9:14
14 And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the
lightning: and the Lord GOD shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with
whirlwinds of the south.
Zechariah 9:15
15 The LORD of hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour, and subdue with
sling stones; and they shall drink, and make a noise as through wine; and they
shall be filled like bowls, and as the corners  of the altar. Zechariah 9:16
16 And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his
people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon
his land.
Zechariah 9:17
17 For how great is his goodness, and how great is his beauty! corn shall make
the young men cheerful, and new wine the maids. CHAPTER 10
Zechariah 10:1
1 Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall
make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass  in the
field.
Zechariah 10:2
2 For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have
told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a
flock,  they were troubled,  because there was no shepherd. Zechariah 10:3
3 Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I punished the goats: for
the LORD of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and hath made them
as his goodly  horse  in the battle. Zechariah 10:4
4 Out of him came forth the corner, out of him the nail, out of him the battle
bow, out of him every oppressor together. Zechariah 10:5
5 And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire
of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the LORD is with
them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded. Zechariah 10:6
6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of
Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them:
and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their
God, and will hear  them.
Zechariah 10:7
7 And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice
as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart
shall rejoice in the LORD. Zechariah 10:8
8 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they
shall increase as they have increased. Zechariah 10:9
9 And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far
countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again. Zechariah
10:10
10 I will bring them again also out of the land of Egypt, and gather them out
of Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon; and
place shall not be found for them. Zechariah 10:11
11 And he shall pass through the sea with affliction, and shall smite the waves
in the sea, and all the deeps of the river shall dry up: and the pride of
Assyria shall be brought down, and the sceptre  of Egypt  shall depart away.
Zechariah 10:12
12 And I will strengthen them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in
his name, saith the LORD.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://nntp.family-bbs.net -
FamilyNet News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center