Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2005-10-30 16:59:46 av Bob Hoffman (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for October 31 [2/2]
From: "Bob Hoffman" <bhoffman@fmlynet.org>

ither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. Luke 12:48
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be
beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be
much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the
more.
Luke 12:49
49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already
kindled?
Luke 12:50
50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be
accomplished!
Luke 12:51
51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but
rather division:
Luke 12:52
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against
two, and two against three. Luke 12:53
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father;
the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the
mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her
mother in law.
Luke 12:54
54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west,
straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. Luke 12:55
55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it
cometh to pass.
Luke 12:56
56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how
is it that ye do not discern this time? Luke 12:57
57 Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right? Luke 12:58
58 When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the
way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee
to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast
thee into prison.
Luke 12:59
59 I tell thee, thou shalt not depart thence, till thou hast paid the very last
mite.
CHAPTER 13
Luke 13:1
1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose
blood Pilate had mingled  with their sacrifices. Luke 13:2
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were
sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? Luke 13:3
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Luke
13:4
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think
ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? Luke 13:5
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Luke
13:6
6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his
vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Luke 13:7
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I
come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth
it the ground?
Luke 13:8
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I
shall dig about it, and dung it:
Luke 13:9
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it
down.
Luke 13:10
10 And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath. Luke 13:11
11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen
years, and was bowed together, and  could in no wise lift up herself. Luke
13:12
12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou
art loosed from thine infirmity. Luke 13:13
13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and
glorified God.
Luke 13:14
14 And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus
had healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days  in
which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed, and not on the
sabbath day.
Luke 13:15
15 The Lord then answered him, and said, Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of
you on the sabbath loose his ox or his ass from the stall, and lead him away to
watering?
Luke 13:16
16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath
bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?
Luke 13:17
17 And when he had said these things, all his adversaries were ashamed: and all
the people rejoiced for  all the glorious things that were done by him. Luke
13:18
18 Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I
resemble it?
Luke 13:19
19 It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his
garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in
the branches of it.
Luke 13:20
20 And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God? Luke 13:21
21 It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal,
till the whole was leavened.
Luke 13:22
22 And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward
Jerusalem.
Luke 13:23
23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto
them,
Luke 13:24
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek
to enter in, and shall not be able. Luke 13:25
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door,
and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord,
open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye
are:
Luke 13:26
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and
thou hast taught in our streets.
Luke 13:27
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me,
all ye workers of iniquity.
Luke 13:28
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and
Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you
yourselves thrust out.
Luke 13:29
29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north,
and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. Luke 13:30
30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which
shall be last.
Luke 13:31
31 The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee
out, and depart hence: for Herod  will kill thee. Luke 13:32
32 And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils,
and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.
Luke 13:33
33 Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for
it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem. Luke 13:34
34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that
are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a
hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! Luke 13:35
35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye
shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that
cometh in the name of the Lord.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://nntp.family-bbs.net -
FamilyNet News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center