Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2006-01-02 09:25:18 av Bob Hoffman (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for January 3
===================================
From: "Bob Hoffman" <bhoffman@fmlynet.org>

CHAPTER 6
Genesis 6:1
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and
daughters were born unto them,
Genesis 6:2
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they
took them wives of all which they chose. Genesis 6:3
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he
also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Genesis 6:4
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the
sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them,
the same  became mighty men  which were of old,  men  of renown. Genesis 6:5
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every
imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:6
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved
him at his heart.
Genesis 6:7
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of
the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the
air;  for it repenteth  me that I have made  them. Genesis 6:8
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. Genesis 6:9
9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his
generations, and Noah walked with God. Genesis 6:10
10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Genesis 6:11
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with
violence.
Genesis 6:12
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh
had corrupted his way upon the earth. Genesis 6:13
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the
earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them
with  the earth.
Genesis 6:14
14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt
pitch it within and without with pitch. Genesis 6:15
15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark
shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height
of it thirty cubits.
Genesis 6:16
16 A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it
above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower,
second, and third  stories shalt thou make  it. Genesis 6:17
17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to
destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every
thing  that is in the earth  shall die. Genesis 6:18
18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the
ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee. Genesis
6:19
19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring
into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
Genesis 6:20
20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping
thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to
keep them alive.
Genesis 6:21
21 And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it
to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them. Genesis 6:22
22 Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he. CHAPTER 7
Genesis 7:1
1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for
thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. Genesis 7:2
2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his
female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
Genesis 7:3
3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed
alive upon the face of all the earth. Genesis 7:4
4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and
forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from
off  the face  of the earth.
Genesis 7:5
5 And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him. Genesis 7:6
6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the
earth.
Genesis 7:7
7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him,
into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. Genesis 7:8
8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every
thing that creepeth upon the earth, Genesis 7:9
9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as
God had commanded Noah.
Genesis 7:10
10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon
the earth.
Genesis 7:11
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the
seventeenth day of the month, the same day  were all the fountains  of the
great  deep  broken up,  and the windows  of heaven  were opened. Genesis 7:12
12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights. Genesis 7:13
13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons
of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives  of his sons  with them, into the
ark;
Genesis 7:14
14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind,
and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every
fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort. Genesis 7:15
15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein
is the breath of life.
Genesis 7:16
16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had
commanded him: and the LORD shut him in. Genesis 7:17
17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and
bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth. Genesis 7:18
18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the
ark went upon the face of the waters. Genesis 7:19
19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills,
that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Genesis 7:20
20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were
covered.
Genesis 7:21
21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle,
and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and
every man:
Genesis 7:22
22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry
land, died.
Genesis 7:23
23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the
ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the
heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only  remained alive,
and they that  were with him in the ark. Genesis 7:24
24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days. CHAPTER 8
Genesis 8:1
1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was
with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters
 asswaged;
Genesis 8:2
2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and
the rain from heaven was restrained; Genesis 8:3
3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of
the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated. Genesis 8:4
4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month,
upon the mountains of Ararat. Genesis 8:5
5 And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth
month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.
Genesis 8:6
6 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of
the ark which he had made:
Genesis 8:7
7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were
dried up from off the earth.
Genesis 8:8
8 Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off
the face of the ground;
Genesis 8:9
9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto
him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he
put forth his hand, and took her,  and pulled her in  unto him into the ark.
Genesis 8:10
10 And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of
the ark;
Genesis 8:11
11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an
olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the
earth.
Genesis 8:12
12 And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned
not again unto him any more. Genesis 8:13
13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month,
the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and
Noah removed the covering of the ark,  and looked,  and, behold, the face  of
the ground  was dry.
Genesis 8:14
14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was
the earth dried.
Genesis 8:15
15 And God spake unto Noah, saying, Genesis 8:16
16 Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives
with thee.
Genesis 8:17
17 Bring forth with thee every living thing that is with thee, of all flesh,
both of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the
earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and
multiply upon the earth.
Genesis 8:18
18 And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with
him:
Genesis 8:19
19 Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth
upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark. Genesis 8:20
20 And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and
of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. Genesis 8:21
21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will
not again curse the ground any more for man's sake;  for the imagination  of
man's  heart  is evil  from his youth;  neither will I again smite  any more
every thing living,  as I have done. Genesis 8:22
22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and
summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. CHAPTER 9
Genesis 9:1
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and
multiply, and replenish the earth.
Genesis 9:2
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the
earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and
upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Genesis 9:3
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb
have I given you all things.
Genesis 9:4
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not
eat.
Genesis 9:5
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every
beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's
brother will I require  the life  of man. Genesis 9:6
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image
of God made he man.
Genesis 9:7
7 And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth,
and multiply therein.
Genesis 9:8
8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, Genesis 9:9
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after
you;
Genesis 9:10
10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle,
and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to
every beast of the earth. Genesis 9:11
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut
off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood
to destroy the earth.
Genesis 9:12
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and
you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
Genesis 9:13
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant
between me and the earth.
Genesis 9:14
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow
shall be seen in the cloud:
Genesis 9:15
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every
living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to
destroy all flesh.
Genesis 9:16
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may
remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all
flesh that is upon the earth.
Genesis 9:17
17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have
established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth. Genesis 9:18
18 And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and
Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. Genesis 9:19
19 These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth
overspread.
Genesis 9:20
20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: Genesis 9:21
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his
tent.
Genesis 9:22
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his
two brethren without.
Genesis 9:23
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders,
and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces
were backward,  and they saw  not their father's  nakedness. Genesis 9:24
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto
him.
Genesis 9:25
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his
brethren.
Genesis 9:26
26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his
servant.
Genesis 9:27
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and
Canaan shall be his servant.
Genesis 9:28
28 And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years. Genesis 9:29
29 And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
 # Origin: FamilyNet Sponsored by http://www.christian-wellness.net (8:8/2)
 * Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com 808-839-6036 (1:10/345)