Möte CONSPRCY, 899 texter
Skriven 2005-09-04 08:33:43 av Steve Asher (3:800/432.0)
Ärende: Terrorism Is A Part Of Islam
====================================
WHOEVER DENIES THAT TERRORISM IS A PART OF ISLAM IS KAFIR

Many people use the term "terrorism", particularly because of claim of
USA that their war is against "terrorism". However, this frequent use
is without first to define the term "terrorism". This is a very
dangerous practice, because it becomes subjective to personal opinion
and can be abused and applied to anyone who disagrees with the user or
against whom they hold a grudge against etc.

We see in the west, that they are eager to issue new laws under the
pretext of "terrorism", enabling them to arrest arbitrarily and hold
without charge or evidence and even hold them indefinitely as we have
seen on numerous occasions; without to define terrorism they can
include or exclude whoever they like from this legislation.

It becomes a duty upon Muslims when they come under attack, and when
the scholars and the da'ees come under attack under this pretext, to
give the Islamic verdict on terrorism and explain what the Islamic
stance is on terrorism.

Firstly, Allah (swt) ordered the Muslims whenever there is a problem
to make clarification for the divine rules in relation to that
reality, especially when it has begun to affect life, honour and
wealth. Allah (swt) says

"Allah has taken a vow from the people of the book to elaborate the
book to the people and not to conceal anything." [EMQ 3: 187]

Therefore it becomes a duty upon the Muslims to elaborate to the
people whenever anything occurs, and Allah explained that the people
who conceal the knowledge are dispraised and are people of hellfire in
His (swt) saying,

"Those who hide what we have sent to the people from ayat and answers
and guidance, they are the people that Allah cursed them and the
people curse them, except those who repent and do good deeds and -
those, I will forgive them and I am the one who forgives all." [EMQ 2:
159-160]

Therefore, we are obliged to have ta'assie (resemblance) to the
messengers and to the messenger Muhammad (saw), to always speak the
Haq wherever we are and not to fear any consequences.

[... ...]

TERRORISM IS A PART OF ISLAM

Allah (swt) says,

"Prepare as much as you can from power (missile weaponry) and steeds
of war, in order to terrify the enemy of Allah" [EMQ Anfal: 60]

Allah (swt) made it obligatory in this ayah to prepare (Al I'daad) and
to terrify (Al Irhaab) the enemy of Allah. This is waajib and this
ayah is qati' (clear cut) and whoever denies it's meaning is kaafir
regardless of his "interpretation" of terrorism. Allah (swt) says,

"Nobody rejects the ayat except the Kafirun." [EMQ Ankabut: 47]

The ayah mentioned Al Ijhaad, which means:

"To reject and say by the tongue: "it is not true"."

Furthermore, Allah (swt) says,

"Who is more oppressor than the one who lies about Allah or denies the
truth when it comes to him? Is there not a place in hell for the
Kafirun? As for those who strive hard in our cause, we will surely
guide them to our paths. Verily, Allah is with the Muhsinun." [EMQ
Ankabut: 68-69]

Whoever says that Islam is free from terrorism or wants to
differentiate between Islam and terrorism is committing Al Juhoud and
that is Kufr Akbar - and will take them out of the fold of Islam.

The one who says "we should fight against terrorism", he is fighting
against Islam. We know very well that USA meant no one else by the
term "terrorists" but Islam and Muslims and the one who wants to avoid
terrorism, is avoiding Islam.

THE KUFFAR ARE THE ENEMY

It is known that the USA is the enemy of Islam and Muslims. The fact
that it is Dar ul Kufr Asslie, by default it is the enemy of Islam and
Muslims. The original rules for any state that is not dar ul Islam nor
has a treaty with it is that it is the enemy. There should be no doubt
in the minds of any Muslims that the jews and Christians are kafir and
the enemy of Islam and Muslims. Allah (swt) says,

"Those who disbelieve of the people of the book and the mushrikeen are
in the hellfire forever, they are the worst of creation." [EMQ
Bayyinah: 6]

and Allah (swt) says,

"Those who claim that Allah is Jesus ibn Maryam, they are kafir "
[EMQ Ma'idah:

17]

In this ayah, there is the manifestation of the anger of Allah (swt)
when he said,

"Those who claim that Allah is "Isa ibn Maryam, they are kafir, who
can have any protection if Allah decides to destroy Isa and his mother
and all the people of the earth?" [EMQ Ma'idah: 17]

Allah (swt) says,

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah nor in the last day, nor do
they forbid what Allah and his Messenger forbid, and they do not
follow the deen of Haq among the people of the book (jews and
Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission and
feel themselves subdued." [EMQ 9: 29]

Whoever denies that the Jews and Christians are kafir, they are kafir.
Allah (swt) in this ayah, made the purpose of fighting them because of
their kufr, regardless of whether or not they fight us.

People ask "why do you say that the kuffar are the enemy?" despite
Allah's (swt) saying,

"The kuffar are for you a clear enemy." [EMQ 4: 101]

Because of this ayah we should fear Allah and stop calling the kuffar
our friends. The kuffar of USA and UK are kafir Asslie; they are
without any doubt our enemy. We do not fight them, only because of the
covenant of security that is binding on us. Allah said,

"Terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy" [Anfal: 60]

USA is not only the enemy because they disbelieve in Allah; more than
that they are actively fighting against Islam and Muslims. Without any
doubt, terrorism against them is obligatory.

[... ...]

The Muslims readily attack and condemn other Muslims because they
commit terrorist acts, yet they do not know that Terrorism is
obligatory in Islam against the enemy of Allah. Neither do they
believe in terrorism nor do they know that the kuffar are our enemies
and the enemies of Allah; resulting that they ally with them against
other Muslims. In this time when all the kufr is spread and all the
batil is prevalent, when people are leaving the deen of Islam without
to know, it is essential for there to be Muslims rising to command
good and forbid evil, to address and elaborate these issues for the
people so that the Haq may prevail and confront the batil.

Full "article" at Al-Ghurabaa ...
http://www.al-ghurabaa.co.uk/Deen/jihaad1/terrorism.htm

"And the spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say,
Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him
take the water of life freely." [Revelation 22:17]

Cheers, Steve.. [Kafir :)]

---
 * Origin: Xaragmata / Adelaide SA telnet://xaragmata.thebbs.org (3:800/432)