Möte CONSPRCY, 899 texter
Skriven 2004-12-08 02:24:36 av Steve Asher (3:800/432.0)
     Kommentar till en text av George Pope
Ärende: Oz "Freedom of Religion"
================================
Mulling over George Pope to STEVE ASHER 05 Dec 2004

G'day George...

SA> An Australian Parliamentary Inquiry on freedom of religion and
SA> belief in 2000 received a submission from Eliana Freydel Miller
SA> advocating the adoption of the "Universal Laws of Ethics and
SA> Morality" - aka the "Seven Universal Noahide Laws".

 GP> and, in a democratic society, her submitting such is perfectly
 GP> appropriate

Quite so, but it was the first I'd heard of the Inquiry, or the
various submissions.

 GP> -- it's now up to the democratic process as to whether
 GP> it'll go anywhere!

Again, quite true, and as people become aware of the submissions
& possible implications, they can respond as they feel fit.

SA> understood the implications of adopting her "Universal Laws"
SA> on Christians and others who would be considered to be idolaters
SA> under the first of the seven "noachide laws" from the Talmud,
SA> and subject to execution by beheading. While the bulk of the

 GP> Where are you pulling this from?

From the sites of those seeking to enact and / or enforce the "Noachide
Laws" ... such as B'nai No'ach News & Information Center ...

Notice how they expand on the seven "laws" and seek to present the
Rabbis as being the "true keepers of the keys to God's kingdom, while
prohibiting belief in a "false prophet", "false messiah", or "false
religion".

What It Means To Be A Righteous Gentile (Benei Noah)
By: Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok on: Tue 10 of Aug, 2004 [12:36 UTC]

(snip / snip)

These seven universal laws for the children of Noah are as applicable
and in force today as they were in the days of Noah and in the days of
James. Only by observing them does a gentile become a righteous
gentile. These then are the seven general categories of the universal
laws for the children of Noah, which are incumbent on all mankind:

    * 1. (The prohibition against) worship of false gods. (This
includes the forbiddance in believing in a false prophet, false
messiah and a false religion).

    * 2. (The prohibition against) cursing G-d. (This includes the
forbiddance of cursing G-dAEs chosen people Israel, (anti Semitism) and
the prohibition against blaspheming the Holy Spirit by claiming the
works of the Rabbis are not inspired by G-d.

    * 3. (The prohibition against) murder. (However capital punishment
for the crime of murder is required. Ref. Gen. 9:6 ).

    * 4. (The prohibition against) forbidden sexual relations. (This
includes the prohibition against homosexuality and bestiality).

    * 5. (The prohibition against) theft. (These laws are greatly
detailed by the Rabbis in books of Jewish law, and many of these
details are as applicable to the gentile as they are to the Jew ).

    * 6. (The command to establish) laws and courts of justice. (This
includes the obligation to adhere to the laws of the land as long as
those laws do not contradict the laws of G-d).

    * 7. (The prohibition against) eating flesh from a living animal.
(This includes the prohibition of inflicting unnecessary pain upon
animals). There is so much disunity today caused by conflicting
religious doctrines. Everyone is so ready to condemn another if that
other does not share the same beliefs. This course of action is not
the holy path of G-d. Unlike other religions, Judaism does not claim
to be the right path for everyone. In matter of fact, Judaism
acknowledges that there are different paths for different peoples.

The only thing that unites us all are those universal laws and truths
that G-d Himself has ordained in the Bible and expounded upon by the
true keepers of the keys to His Kingdom, the Rabbis (Deut. 17: 8-12).

(snip / snip)

Source - http://www.bnainoach.com/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=36

Having set the stage for universal "acceptance" of the "noachide laws",
the proponents can move to the next phases - the rejection of salvation
by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and His atoning death for for
sin on the cross, and subsequent resurrection to eternal life in favour
of salvation through the law. Note: if righteousness came through the
law, then Christ has died in vain (E.g. Galatians 2: 16-21).

They reject Jesus Christ as the one mediator between God and man, who
gave himself as a ransom for all (as in 1 Timothy 2: 5 and 6), in favour
of a "messiah" who will gather the Jews to Israel, destroy all evil,
rebuild the Temple, return everyone to the Law, and institute God's
kingdom on Earth. Christianity and all other religions "will disappear".

In essence, this is the core of the conspiracy - to reject Jesus Christ
in favour of a false messiah - the Antichrist or Beast whose number is
666, and his false religious system, where everyone will become a
"Hasidic Gentile".

Who is the Son of G-d?
This "Suffering Servant" Holds the Key to Your Salvation

You were created so that you could recognize your Creator, love Him,
and serve Him here on earth. But do you know Who G-d really is? The
answer to this question surprises many people.

(snip)

In other words, G-d has no physical shape. He is infinite and
unlimited, and never appears in the form of any human.

(snip)

Anyone who makes the mistake of worshipping a man for spiritual
salvation will be betrayed (3). Eternal life comes directly from
G-d, Who is One and infinite, and not through any mediator.

(snip)

Salvation Through the Law

The Jewish people have been taught the secret to eternal life and
blessings for all people, and now they finally have the freedom to
reveal G-d's message.

According to that message, the key that unlocks the door to a personal
relationship with G-d is His Law -- one part for the Jews, the other
part for the rest of the world.

At Mount Sinai, G-d gave the Ten Commandments (and hundreds of others)
to the Jewish people. These laws apply only to the Jews in their
special role as the world's spiritual leaders.

But for everyone else, G-d gave the Seven Commandments (and dozens of
other laws). These commandments were given to Noah, after he left the
ark that saved his family from the great flood, as an eternal covenant
with all the peoples of the earth (7). Since Mount Sinai, the Jews
have carried the message of these seven laws to all the peoples.

A non-Jew who follows these commandments is called a Hasidic gentile,
and he receives both eternal life and G-d's blessings in his earthly
life. By doing good works exactly as G-d commands, he earns a close
relationship with his Creator.

A Hasidic gentile celebrates certain "Old Testament" holidays, not
Christian holidays. He prays to G-d in the proper way, according to
G-d's instructions. He also helps the poor, and he guides his fellow
humans -- including non-religious Jews -- back to G-d's Law. A Hasidic
Gentile learns how to redeem every part of his life from the emptiness
of modern existence, becoming a "soldier" in G-d's spiritual army.

The Messiah's Message to the World

By asking the Jews for spiritual guidance and turning back to "Old
Testament" Law, a Child of Noah also accomplishes the most important
task of all: He helps bring the Messiah to redeem the entire world.

The Messiah is a Jewish king who will gather all the Jewish people to
Israel, destroy all evil, rebuild the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, and
bring true freedom to the world by returning everyone to the Law. He
will institute G-d's eternal kingdom here on earth.

The Messiah will teach the Word of G-d to all nations, causing
Christianity and all other religions to disappear. The Bible says
that everyone will become a Hasidic Gentile, thirsting for the
ancient Truth:

(snip)

Source - "Jews and Hasidic Gentiles - United to Save America"
http://www.noahide.com/son.htm

 GP> There are no human-enacted penalties associated with the Noachide
 GP> Laws -- they are rules that God set out for Noah and his
 GP> descendents, of which all Christians are a part thereof!

Christians are "idol worshippers", and liable for the death penalty
under the first of the "noachide laws" ... Christmas ("X-mas") is
to be abolished ...

Campaign to abolish X-mas
celebration by gentiles

Noahide Mivtzaiim materials now available. Anyone interested in
obtaining holiday fliers (@ $.25 each) to distribute to their non-
Jewish associates, please contact Shmuel or Aaron for more info:

(snip)

Why Torah obligates all Jews in this campaign:

"...according to the known Jewish ruling that Christians are idol
worshippers." (Likkutei Sichos 37:198)

A gentile...is liable for the death penalty...if he has invented a
religious holiday for himself...The general principle is we do not
allow them to make new religious rituals and to make 'mitzvahs' for
themselves by their own devices. Rather they may either become a Ger
Tzeddek and accept all the Mitvahs; or he (the Noahide) should stand
fast in his Torah (the seven Noahide Laws) without adding or
diminishing...and if he does make some new 'mitzvah,' we lash him,
punish him, and inform him that he is obligated with the death penalty
for this..." (Rambam Mishne TorahuHilchos Melachim 10:9)

(snip)

Source - JAHG-USA ... http://www.noahide.com/xmas.htm

The means of carrying out the death penalty is by beheading ...
capital punishment / decapitation etc ...

                          Noachite Halakha

Noachide Halakha according to the Rambam's Hilchos Melachim chapter 9

Avodah Zarah - Idolatry - (hebrew characters snipped)

A gentile who worships false gods is liable to the death penalty,
provided he worships them in the regular form in which that particular
deity is usually worshiped. A gentile is executed for every type of
foreign worship which a Jewish court would consider worthy of capital
punishment. However, a gentile is not executed for a type of foreign
worship which a Jewish court would not deem worthy of capital
punishment. Nevertheless, even though a gentile will not be executed
for these forms of worship, he is forbidden to engage in all of them.
They are not allow them to erect a monument, or to plant an asherah,
or to make images and the like, even though they are only for the sake
of beauty.

(snip / snip)

Source - Noachide Org UK ...
http://www.noachide.org.uk/noachide_halakha.htm

 GP> And the Noachide Laws are already a part of Christianity, Islam,
 GP> and all other compassionate religions, as well as most secular
 GP> justice systems. . .

Not Christianity - they are a counterfeit and a rejection of the
gospel of salvation and eternal life through Jesus Christ, the
one mediator between God and man, the only name through which
man might be saved.

The works of the Law simply do not cut it. The judeo-noachide
conspiracy will be destroyed.

Cheers, Steve..

---
 * Origin: "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all" (3:800/432)