Skriven 2006-04-29 07:53:41 av Björn Forsström (2:203/614.61)
  Kommentar till text 28396 av Roy Witt (1:1/22)
Ärende: Canadian "Skills"
=========================

 BF>> It was ment to you presonal since I really doubt that the rest your
 BF>> country- men are as stupid as you are,

 RW> I see, so you're claiming that I somehow rule the world. Well, in a way I
 RW> do, your world anyway.

That's the best with it all, you don't rule anyones else life beside you own.

 BF>>  except from a few. An
 BF>> apology, hahaha, you MUST be kidding. Look below what YOU calle ME.

 RW> I called you for what you are...no apology required there. But you make
 RW> false pretenses to claim that I rule the world.

At least you think you do.

 BF>> So Abu Graib was a hoax as well and Guantanamo?
 RW> Even Sveden has prisons for criminals. Those two places are the same.

Haven't heard of any abuse in that size and now I heard that another lieutenant
is going down for it too. Nice military personal and they are there for
spreading
demmocracy. And here it's against the law to keep prisoners in jail whithout
having them prosecuted and I think it's the same in the US.

 BF>> Jeeezzz, that should be common knowledge in USA as well.

 RW> Everyone here can tell you the difference between an innocent bystander
 RW> and a terrist criminal. Apparently that goes over your head, which makes
 RW> you the stupid one.

There are people around the world that are on your terrorist list that haven't
been proven to be terrorists and what about that German guy that after over
six months in an American jail in Afghanistan turned out to be an innocent
bystander? How many more misstakes have been done?

 BF>> Coffee is what we're drinking, with a taste of whiskey.
 RW> You drunken slob!

So you have never tasted it? Not even beer? A beer contain more alcohol then
the whiskey we have in our coffee.

 BF>> Why the hell should I aplogize to you?

 RW> In case you havn't noticed, I didn't ask you to apologize in that
 RW> statement. Please comply with the request as stated.

I would never apologize to you for anything.

 RW>>> But not nearly as funny as you, who truely believes that those shows are
 RW>>> what Americans are like.
 BF>> The more you keep this up the more I believe they are true.
 RW> And the more you keep this up, the more convinced I am that you're the
 RW> stupidist svede I've ever encountered. You make Felton look like a genius.

You make eveyone in USA look like a genius.

 BF>> And AFV is actually true. Filmed by normal American citizens.
 RW> LOL! You're so dumb, you actually believe that don't you? What a moron.

So you mean that AFV is a fraud like the rest of all other things that comes
from
USA? Wonder if you know what AFV stands for.

 RW>>> In your case, you'd be better off doing as I say, because you're not
 RW>>> adept at doing as I do.
 BF>> Said by the self-appointed Alfa male mudslinger.
 RW> The truth hurts doesn't it.

I've known it for some time so it didn't hurt that much.

  BF>> I thought you could explain all those who died when USA was bombing
 BF>> Baghdad and those who died when USA was entering Iraq.

 RW> You mean the ones with the guns shooting at us? How much simpler could it
 RW> be?

Wouldn't you shoot at others if they were trying to invade your country?

 BF>> Hell, videos from you own even showed you were killing your own soldiers
 BF>> but I guess that that wasn't shown in American TV.
 RW> That's called friendly fire. Even a svede should understand it.

I know what friendly fire is but we don't do that.

 RW>>> Trained by Felten and Forsstrom, yes.
 BF>> I most certainly know that *I* haven't anything to do with it and I don't
 BF>> think that Felten has either.
 RW> Man, what a gluton for punishment...LOL!

What's gluton?

 RW>>> He has been, you're just not smart enough to understand him.
 BF>> Do you think we can hear him say it once again?
 RW> Depends(tm)...do you need a hearing aid?

So far he haven't commented it at all so he must have runned away from it as
the coward he is and then he accuses others of running away.
Interesting, innit?

 RW>>> And for sure, the moron that you've always been.
 BF>> Shall we tet him speak up before jumping to conclusions?
 RW> Sure, you can tet (sic) him if you want to.

Tet?

 RW>>> There's no reason to answer to idiots who haven't a clue.
 BF>> Then, why do you?
 RW> This isn't answering, it's having fun with an idiot.

Since he haven't answered he must be having real fun.

 RW>>> If they're uros, they're probably lying through their teeth. Or don't
 RW>>> know any better.
 BF>> I've even heard Americans saying the same.
 RW> Yes, we have liars here too.

I know.

 RW>>> Afraid to admit you're full of shit?
 BF>> What I'm afraid of is that this time will be the first he's not going to
 BF>> reply since it would make his buddy look as the moron he is.
 RW> Or rather, make you the moron...there's nothing to be afraid of there,
 RW> it's already been proven that you're a moron...

IF he answers, we sure will see who's the moron is.

 BF>> Then you are the only person that are able to read that doesn't
 BF>> understand what's written.
 RW> Oh, I understood what you meant, but you didn't write it the way that you
 RW> meant it.

So now you know what I mean as well?

 BF>> A poodle hunting deer?
 RW> Any dog will do that.

Even Chinese miniature dogs an Chow Chow?

 BF>> Didn't you say that they were even afraid of their own shadow?
 RW> Yes. Haven't you noticed that they keep their distance and bark, rather
 RW> than attack what they're barking at? That's what I encountered yesterday
 RW> and had all three poodles eating out of my hand within minutes.

See. It works to talk to them in a friendly way as I told you.

 RW> Now, I
 RW> could have grabbed them up and choked them to death, but they were in aww

aww?

 RW> of the little tidbits of something to eat to even think about it.

And those should hunt a deer?

 RW>>> Yeup. People keep on breeding the little barkers. Maybe they like it
 RW>>> that way. Personally, all poodles should be neutered so there can't be
 RW>>> anymore.
 BF>> Did you knew what you answered to?
 RW> Did you know what I replied to?

Since you contradict yourself I havent a clue.

 RW>>> But the Golden doesn't have a mean bone in it's body. They're lovers and
 RW>>> can be trusted to be gentle with babys...human babys, in case you didn't
 RW>>> get it.
 BF>> And so can a Doberman and a German shepherd. Depends on the training you
 BF>> know.
 RW> the point is, they HAVE to be trained. The Golden is a natural.

Then a Golden have to be trained to hunt, but wait, didn't you say that ALL
dogs
did that naturally?

 RW> Have you ever seen an Irish Setter attack a Doberman for no apparent
 RW> reason? The Irish Setter is very aware of the nature of a Doberman. Of
 RW> course you know that an Irish Setter is on the same plane as a Golden when
 RW> it comes to gentle...

My daughter have had an Irish Setter so I'm familiar with the rase and the one
you talk about must have missunderstood something or he was a nutcase.

 BF>> With this poll I got 25 and 23 was from you. All other except this one
 BF>> went strait to the garbage can. They smelled so much so I even had to put
 BF>> the lid on the can afterwards.
 RW> Probably because you keep your lunch in the garbage can.

You're a real funny guy but I guess you already knew that.

 RW>>> Ahhh, a fine example of a svedish terrorist, no doubt.
 BF>> No, I was just using official American sources.
 RW> You mean the liars that abound in the media...you guys are really that
 RW> gullible?

And what news sources do you believe in if everyone in the media are liars?

---
 * Origin: . (2:203/614.61)