Skriven 2006-08-04 13:43:30 av Philip Lozier (1:267/169)
  Kommentar till text 35943 av Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
Ärende: a
=========

 MvdV>>> So can I. But of course he will say those logs were forged.

 PL>> Of course he will... that's Roy.

 MvdV> I know that, you know that. He will never change. Now he is
 MvdV> claiming his 300 Bd modem went dead on him....

 MvdV> I can see it coming. He is going to flood his new NC with nodelist
 MvdV> changes and make such a PITA of himself that he will be kicked out
 MvdV> there as well. And then the circus with unlisted numbers will start
 MvdV> all over again... :-(

It doesn't have to start again... it just moved to a different ring. The circus
goes on and on even when one ring may be switching acts. Roy has been a regular
three ring circus for a long time.

A number that doesn't answer calls, and a suposedly dead 300bps modem (yea...
right... immagine all that added BS!).  TWO PERFECT REASONS why the node should
not be listed at this time.

In fairness, the node should be listed at such time as it can comply with even
the basic minimums.  Right now though, IMO, it is still an invalid node number
due to circumstances that everybody is aware of. Other alternative... he can
lower his expectations and expect to be listed as a Pvt node if he can justify
the reason.  Since he is BinkP capable then simply refusing to provide the
listing info is not a justifiable reason though.

He is simply a pirate son of a bitch trying to write his own rules. He thinks
he's everybodies "better" (as it's been put).  What a joke! A good boot to the
head (or FINALLY a proper action within Fido WRT his antics) would humble his
grandeous ass pretty damn quick!

Look at his writings... he has had feed cuts, node number yankings, and then a
more recent node yanking.  I know of NO other person that's been through the
Fido mill than him, and that really isn't anything for him to brag about.  How
thw SOB has survived so long in Fido is beyond me.

We have the Z1 folk who would say that we shouldn't lose a single node... a
jackass like him would repel any nodes from applying.

Note that I'm no angel... however, when I direct a certain tone towards
something it is directed only there.  I don't run around with a grandeous
attitude thinking my shit don't stink.

Many would say "look at your own behavior recently" when I say what I say now,
but look at where it was directed, and look at my other Fido participation.  I
don't just run around like a jackass with a chip on my shoulder.

Look at the fact that with Roy's sittuation I made somewhat of a peace with
Frank (even though Frank thought it wouldn't work, not a foul word since) and
it worked without RoyToy involvement ... so far.  I hope it continues.

**{side note to Frank:  Yes... that one proper use of elipsii was for you}**
;>

Roy played "trashman" games but now comes back with
his predictable ignorance and beligerance when he got caught not only with his
pants down, but a big shlong hanging out ready to fuck him where it hurts.

Look at the fact that me and you have disagreed on issues in the past, yet
still have been civil and courteous to each other in other echoes "at the same
time" that an issue may be occuring in another echo, and that over the years
neither you nor I have taken anything personal.

To those who question "my" behavior, well, maybe they should look deeper before
classing me as a Roy.  The smart ones will see a dfifference... the dumb ones
(???), well, let them go hang out with Roy. They'll be hanging with someone
closer to their dumbass level and it'll givem something (far be it from me to
deny the needy) to talk about.

 MvdV>>> I am still amazed why so many people go along with these stupid
 MvdV>>> games... :-(

 PL>> Boredom with "real" life maybe?

 MvdV> Pathetic really...

Silence on the issue lately from ones I would not expect to be so though.
Maybe they too are finally seeing the light.

Time will tell.  To even allow the new listing to remain as is would be a bad
sign.  NOT that he shouldn't have access via his new node number mind you, but
he should have to expect a Pvt listing (if he can justify the reason why) if he
refuses to display proper connectivity information.

Maybe Roy should become a point, or BBS user, (or something like that) if he
thinks he's too special to abide by what everybody else does. Very few even
want to accomodate him but only do so to keep the idea of Fido connects not
being socially based, but technical. (EVEN I wouldn't refuse him a connection
and feed unless he was truly excommed, but he'd have to be "I"'s dotted and
"T"'s crossed).
Kudos to them for having the type of personalities that can overlook
issues and just act as policy calls for.  They are FAR better in person than
Roy could ever hope to be. Hats off to Matt for this one as far as trying to
accomodate.  Despite a couple of details that -may- need to be worked out I
feel he handled everything as a person of good integrity.  Many people would be
hard pressed to overlook some things and act as Matt did.  I feel that speaks
VOLUMES of integrity on that end.

Without holding back, my personal oppinion on Roy?  FUCK the jackass!
Years of being an asshole has drawbacks... it's time he suffered them.
Phil

Phil

--- FMail/Win32 1.60
 * Origin: ==<<FLaSHBaCK-BBS>>== part of the NYCap/Adirondack Netwo (1:267/169)