Skriven 2005-03-31 10:39:22 av Roy Witt (1:10/22)
   Kommentar till text 9257 av Bjarte Boe (2:211/42)
Ärende: NIMBY
=============
Hello Bjarte.

31 Mar 33 03:01, you wrote to me:

 BB> Hello Roy,

 >>> As the time changes, I am a voter and could affect the resignation
 >>> of the different conventions and treaties.
 >> Doubtful. You're dealing with polictians there.

 BB> Later, I found Norway - as in Holland - does not have copyright
 BB> laws for exampel DVD. That's for example legal to copy DVD for own
 BB> use,

Yes, that's probably legal everywhere.

 BB>  and copy protection WON'T be used here.

If you buy a DVD produced with copy protection on it from a reputable
source, you won't be able to copy it. Using Swedish written code breaker
software to defeat it, is a violation of copyright protection.

 >>> It is parlament voting in September, and the Red-Green coality
 >>> could see to win - and they have a more discance American attitude
 >>> than our sitting Government.
 >> No biggy.

 BB> There are many new parlament members here, and very many fully want
 BB> to confront the U.S. for their politic and policy. I see a
 BB> parallell between Poland and Norway - we were satellite states of
 BB> USA (NATO) and Soviet Union. We obeyed and were loyality to the
 BB> powers (USA & USSR) because for protection. But USA had changed the
 BB> face, so...?

You're being duped by propaganda.

 >>> I tradionatilly support the blue wing of political with the
 >>> traditional ties between USA and Norway, but it seems that I would
 >>> change my mind if there are conventions and treaties at more
 >>> "one-way"
 >> Just like the rest of the countries in the world, yours will one day
 >> protect copyrights of people's works.

 BB> Just for European use, not for distribution in USA!

Doubtful.

 >>> For example, a wanted Norwegian crime who violated the
 >>> U.S. State and Federal laws, could be delivered to US.. But if an
 >>> American citizen who make any violation of Norwegian law, could not
 >>> be delivered to Norway. That is unfair.
 >> I agree. But it happens all the time here. People from Mexico come
 >> across the border and commit all kinds of crimes in the US. Then
 >> they flee back to Mexico, never to be prosecuted, because Mexico
 >> doesn't have any extradition treaty with the US.

 BB> That's the same problem about Norwegian copyright laws, and I would
 BB> be very happy if Microsoft for example blacklist Norway - because
 BB> we DON'T need that shit with OEM licenses!

You may not need it, but some Norwegian people will want it, even if
it's licensed.

 BB> Microsoft uses the power against Norwegian grossists to buy the
 BB> whole market, and ignores the Norwegian Competition Authority
 BB> (Office of Fair Trading). Microsoft is probably too big that we
 BB> need support from the EU's Office of Fair Trading, and it seems to
 BB> work at all.

So, you don't believe in fair trade.

 BB> I know Microsoft is paying a lot of tax for the welfare for U.S.
 BB> citizen only, and it is best for you all if Microsoft and similar
 BB> companies misuse their position!

Ummmm. Paying taxes isn't a voluntary thing for businesses world-wide,
it's mandatory. Governments provide loop-holes so they think they're not
paying as much as they should.

 >> OTH, if an American commits a crime in Mexico, even a misdemeanor,
 >> not even the US Embassy can get you out of jail. You either have to
 >> bribe your way out or sit out your sentence, if they ever get around
 >> to trying your case.

 BB> That is not a problem for your all rich Americans?

If you were a little older, you might be able to see the parallel to
Nazi Germany's gestapo methods of incarceration.

 >>> No, we do have TOO much other tings to use our dickhead to!
 >> What's a dickhead?

 BB> Unecessary question.

I have no idea what you're talking about when you mention dickhead.
Enlighten me. Use all the space you need.

 >>> Listen, listen, what Roy said! The famous U.S. power arrogance!
 >> Not in the least. Without the US to bash, you uros will begin to
 >> fight amongst yourselves or become slaves of the Russians. History
 >> repeats itself and urope is long overdue.

 BB> It happened nothing. Norwegian Communist Party was "oppressed" by
 BB> Government and mass medias, and that never got more than 7%.

Ahhh, so there's no freedom of expression in Norway then.

 BB> Now that is a almost dead party. Look at Sweden and Finland who
 BB> didn't need the security of NATO. It would also never happen here.

I wouldn't bet on it.

> [...]

 BB> National Guard, called the California State Defense Forces.
 BB> Commander-and-Chief Governor Gray Davis"

 BB> "Henceforth, the California Republic is a free, sovereign, and
 BB> independent nation. With the full powers to conclude peace,
 BB> contract alliances, establish commerce, and to assume all rights
 BB> and responsibilities due to a free, sovereign, and independent
 BB> nation."

 BB> http://www.aufdenspring.com/eupintro.html

 BB> RHODE ISLAND:
 BB> http://members.aol.com/pauleno/ - New England Confederation

 BB> PUERTO RICO (U.S. Territory)
 BB> http://www.independencia.net/ingles/welcome.html
 BB> P.R. Independence party founded in 1946

 BB> From: http://www.constitution.org/cs_separ.htm
 BB> United States of America
 BB>  Alaskan Independence Party  Seeks referendum with choice of
 BB> statehood, independence, commonwealth, or self-governing territory.
 BB>  Alaskans for Independence
 BB>  Free the Bear - California Secession and Independence
 BB>  California Secessionist Party
 BB>  The Republic of Cascadia  Advocates independence for the Pacific
 BB> Northwest from both America and Canada, with a libertarian and
 BB> pro-business perspective. Cascadian National Party  Advocate
 BB> secession of the present states of Washington and Oregon from the
 BB> United States. Cascadia Confederacy  Advocates independence of the
 BB> Pacific Northwest region from the U.S. and Canada, with an
 BB> anti-nationalist and anti-capitalist perspective. State of
 BB> Jefferson  The rich history surrounding the events leading to the
 BB> State of Jefferson secession movement of 1941. The State of
 BB> Jefferson lives on in the hearts and minds of many residents of
 BB> northern California and southern Oregon today. Hawai`i  Independent
 BB> & Sovereign Separatist movement of Hawaiian aboriginal people. La
 BB> Voz de Aztlan Separatist movement that seeks a reconquista
 BB> (reconquest) by chicanos (ethnic hispanics of Aztec descent) of the
 BB> Southwestern United States and creation of a new nation of Aztlan
 BB> (legendary ancient homeland). New England Confederation Movement
 BB> Seek independence for New England states. Also see New Hampshire
 BB> Chapter. South Carolina League of the South Seek independence
 BB> through secession, perhaps for all of the Southern states of the
 BB> 1861-65 Confederate States of America. Republic of Texas  This is
 BB> one of several pages for the somewhat fractured Texas Independence
 BB> Movement which has recently received a great deal of attention. We
 BB> do not support the movement. Constitutional compliance throughout
 BB> the United States is attainable. Independence is not necessary, and
 BB> distracts from the cause of constitutional compliance. But they do
 BB> raise a number of interesting issues. Provisional Government of the
 BB> Republic of Texas  Another Republic of Texas site. United People's
 BB> Party (Partido Nacional La Raza Unida)  Many of them seek to
 BB> separate the part of the U.S. taken from Mexico from the U.S. and
 BB> make it an independent Hispanic nation called Aztlan.

All are politically minority fanatics who will never succeed to gather
enough followers to accomplish what they believe. Only those who're not
familiar with America would be suckered into believing such tripe.

 >>> I know the strong separatist feelings in Texas, California and
 >>> Alaska.
 >> Like I said, you don't know anything about the US.

 BB> Look above. I got A in American History, Politic and geographics at
 BB> school in NJ. Ask me for a proof of the grade report by E-mail.

I couldn't care less about your academic record of American history. It
is irrelevant in knowing the country as someone who has lived a lifetime
here. You cannot take a few years of living in a foriegn country as
seriously knowing the ins and outs of that country.

 >>> The other states in US are not worth for you, so your point is
 >>> absolutely valueless!
 >> Much more value than your ignorant rants.

 BB> I judged to move to U.S. to live and work, but I undecided, because
 BB> of mostly the pension system and U.S. Law and regulations. I
 BB> estimated if I live 50 years more in U.S., so it would be much more
 BB> unclear in connection with Norway. Because of different presidents,
 BB> separatism feelings and so on that interrupts U.S.'s economy.

Someone has really pulled the wool over your eyes. The US economy is
alive and well.

 BB> In 1990, Norway introduced the Fund of Oil. It began with
 BB> $15.000.000.000. Now it is at $150.000.000.000 and it grows much
 BB> faster. We are happy for U.S.'s Iraq war, we will earn much more
 BB> because of the higher oil prices and the fund brokers here were
 BB> speculating with the weapon trades in connection with Iraq and
 BB> Afghanistan wars. It is fucking much money we have earned. Part
 BB> $150.000.000.000 with 4.500.000 Norwegian heads for 2005, it is
 BB> $33.333 per head. Look at:
 BB> http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/no.html

LOL! How much of that money is in your pocket?

--- Keep in Touch: ICQ 39-180-954 AIM Z28Krazee
 * Origin: Flying \A/ Ranch, San Antonio, TX (1:10/22)