Skriven 2007-05-04 11:08:57 av Björn Forsström (2:203/614.61)
    Kommentar till text 886 av Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
Ärende: A blast from the past
=============================

 BF>> If YOU want to move forward it's just to do as 99 % of the participants
 BF>> here, ignore the shit but that would be to easy for you, woudn't it.

 RC> If I can admit my complicity, why are you excusing him from admitting his?

I'm not excusing anyone from anything and if you can admitt it, then it's fine,
keep your head up and walk away.

 BF>>  you really
 BF>> can't give up without a fight and having the last word is very important
 BF>> for you and right now

 RC> No problem, yes I have always had this knack to not give up without a
 RC> fight, why should I have to put up with his USA bashing all the time?

I used to be like you but life has shown me that the only one getting hurt is
myself.

 RC> Why do you think ignoring him is always the correct course of action?

Nothing is more frustrating than being ignored. Ask a child or Roy. Why do you
think he's keeping his shit up? Because almost everyone are ignoring him and
the more he's being ignored the more crap he produce and the bigger fool he
becomes.

 RC> Whether you choose to admit it or not, I have ignored a vast majority of
 RC> his bullshit, but the real blatent crap I will not.

Then you are about to grow up and when you can ignore the real blatent crap
you finally are an adult.
AFAIK you are single but if you had had a wife and children you would have
understand what I mean and how much crap you would have to put up with
from them and from your parents-in-law and from everyone and the sooner
you learn to close your ears the better. Life isn't easy but why make it worse
than it is?

 RC> When talking about crocs in Australia, why was it important for him to
 RC> remark about US tourists as obese overfed etc?

I can't speak for him but if you give some you just have to take some. I've
seen
many remarks about uros and Swedes that I just laugh up one's sleeve at.

Let me give you an example.
I have a WV Transporter and when I go to Germany to buy beer I load with
about 60 cases and that's about 600 kg + some bottles of whiskey and some
other stuff and that's rather heavy, about 700 kg and I'm allowed to load 850
kg
(I think).
Then my wife have a friend with a little Honda and when she says that she
load her little car with 40 cases and 24 bottles of whiskey and still have room
for
another 10 cases I don't say a thing. I just nod and say OK, good for you that
you
have enough to last for awhile.
Do you really think I bought that she can take all that load in a little Honda?
Of
course I don't but why start something that will only end in misery. I don't
have
to take a fight about it because I KNOW I'm right but I don't have to BE right.

 RC> Why arent you slapping him on the wrist, seems to me he would be more
 RC> willing to listen to you?

Did you listen to Jeff when he asked you to tune it down? AFAIK you didn't
even bother to respond to him so you see that it's always someone elses fault.
But who is this Someone Else? I've never met him, have you?

 BF>>  it's you, Roy and Phil that are against Felten. 3 against 1.

 RC> Its more than that, but why do you paint him as the innocent little sheep?

I don't......but I can understand why he have given up.
When Roy posted even in my name (IIRC) did anyone of you say anything?
Did something happend to him? Why do YOU paint Roy as the little innocent
sheep?

 BF>> a point and as soon as it suits you you come dragging with that Sweden
 BF>> collaborated with the Nazis although you haven't a clue. Gustav V did a
 BF>> misstake and so did your government with the blacks when they infected
 BF>> them with syphilis (?) and I see that you still haven't commented on
 BF>> that.

 RC> If Bjorn can do it, why not us, why do you always chide us and not him, if
 RC> indeed you are the one holding the high ground?

Well, let me put it this way. When Jeff is blaiming someone for all this he
only
blaims Felten and v d Vlist and scratch the biggest flamer (Roy):s back.
Do you think that that's fair?

 RC> Does Felten have something on you that prevents you from saying anything
 RC> to him?

A very childish remark. Of course he hasn't. I know him just as I know you.

 BF>>  We all have things that we're not proud of but
 BF>> that's history so why keep dragging that up? Show that you are better
 BF>> than those you toss shit at and just ignore them. Try it and you will
 BF>> find out that the world will smile at you too.

 RC> I dont think you understand or even want to see the fact that Felten has
 RC> some fault to, you willingly choose not to confront him.

Of course he have, just as me. No one are perfect and why would I confront him?
Do you feel that I confront you? I'm just asking you to tune it down (just as
Jeff
did).

 RC> Felten made his own bed, but if you want us noisy americans to stop, how
 RC> about you stopping a couple of noisy Europeans?

It's just that I don't see that there are so many Europeans to stop. Herman is
giving Roy what he deserves, Michiel have tuned it down seriously, Felten
is giving you a boot from time to time and Ward puts in a word or three
occasionally. If you can't take that I think you have more serious problems
than you will acknowledge.

---
 * Origin: . (2:203/614.61)