Skriven 2011-06-23 19:14:22 av Lee Lofaso (2:203/2)
  Kommentar till text 20075 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
Ärende: Jackass Dies
====================
Hello Tim,

 LL>> "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn is dead.

 LL>> Tears of grief and mourning.

 LL>> From millions of fans around the world.

 TR>> Their tears and mourning are wasted on the wrong people.

 LL>> Dunn provided entertainment for millions of people throughout
 LL>> the world.

TR>Actually....I never even heard of the clown till he managed to bring
TR>himself to my attention by wiping himself out, and you calling for
TR>people to mourn his passing.

You might not miss him, but others most certainly will.

TR>Mourn his passing? The word you've got with `quote' marks up at the
TR>top of the page pretty well says it all: "Jackass"!

The name of his show/movies was "Jackass".  That does not mean
the actor himself was a jackass.  Even if he was.

 LL>> His untimely death is a tragedy, not just for his fans,
 LL>> but also for his family, relatives, and friends.  And do not forget
 LL>> about his passenger, who was also killed.  That is another tragedy.

TR>Lets see.......the biggest claim to fame this guy had that I see is
TR>he put on a face mask and snorkel, and then jumped into a cess pool
TR>for a swim! Great!

That was Steve Irwin, who was killed by a stingray.  Kids loved him.
They also loved his tv show.  Grownups also like him.  As well as his
tv show.

TR>He coldn't get attention any other way than to take a dive in a pool
TR>full of shit and urine!

Dunn began his career in show biz by performing stunts on a skateboard.
Then he met Bam.  And that's when things really began to take off.

TR>And your third sentence says a lot for the number of fools there
TR>are in the world: ......" ....millions of fans around the world..."

Well, it's true.  Dunn was loved by millions of people throughout the
world.  He will be missed, and already is.

TR>That only proves that even in this modern day and age....fools and
TR>their money are soon parted. People who would pay money to see
TR>someone like this idiot swim around in a cess pool probably belong
TR>in rubber rooms themselves.

It's their money and their time to spend as they see fit.

 LL>> And yet, some folks are very insensitive.
 LL>> Especially critics such as Roger Ebert.

 TR>> And we should take time to shed tears for some dumb fuck who was
 TR>> working, had money, had a home, .....

 LL>> Ryan Dunn was working, had money, had a home ...

 TR>> ...and no more brains than to get drunked up and kill himself
 TR>> in a speeding car wreck?

 LL>> Who says he was drunk?  Who says his passenger was drunk?  All
 LL>> that is known is that the car he was driving left the roadway at
 LL>> a very high rate of speed and burst into flames, killing both
 LL>> Ryan and his passenger in the process.

TR>There was a photo of him drinking beer with friends not long before
TR>the accident. I saw the photo after I googled the fuckhead's name to
TR>see who the hell he was. He posted it up himself on `twitter'.

That photo was taken and posted a few hours before Dunn had his
fatal crash.  It has since been taken down.  But Dunn was NOT drunk
at the time the photo was taken.  Nor was Dunn drunk at the time he
left the bar.

 TR>> By the way....this jackass fool had other issues with drinking and
 TR>> driving. In 2005 he wrecked another car he was driving while drunk.

 LL>> Might have been.  But that was then.  This is now.

TR>No `might have been' to it........he *was*. Traffic courts don't put
TR>people into DUI programs for nothing. He'd already been in trouble
TR>over drinking and driving. He didn't learn anything.

Dunn had successfully completed the program, and as a result did not
have a criminal record (DUI charges were dismissed).

 TR>> He went through a program that got the charges dismissed, but he
 TR>> obviously didn't learn anything from that first experience. This
 TR>> time the dumb fuck got killed for his screwin' around. Tough shit!

Toxicology reports show Dunn had a blood-alcohol level of 0.196, which
is over twice the legal limit of .08.  However, Dunn was sober at all
times while at the bar (Barnaby's of America), and also when he left.
In other words, Dunn was not visibly intoxicated at the bar.  But he
was a big guy.  And his tolerance for alcohol may have been quite high.
Especially if he was a heavy drinker.  While he may not have appeared
to be drunk to bar personnel or on surveillance tapes, he may in fact
have been plastered.  Which, apparently, he was.  Unless he drank more
stuff after leaving the bar.  Which is quite possible.  And even
probable.

 LL>> We do not know why he lost control of the car he was driving.  Maybe
 LL>> he was drunk.  Maybe not.  It could have been the result of mechanical
 LL>> failure.  Maybe one of the tires on his car had a blowout.  We simply
 LL>> do not know, since neither he nor his passenger is alive to tell the
 LL>> tale.

TR>Yeah right! And Otto could have worked on A-10 Warthogs, (then new)
TR>Sidewinder missiles, played cribbage with a general, all in the
TR>space of a 65-day military career, too!

Well, it's possible.  Maybe not likely or probable.  But possible.  :)

 TR>> Boo hoo hoo! The poor dumb fuck! He joins that other dumb fuck Jimmy
 TR>> Hendricks, who had a decent career, money, a bright future....and
 TR>> dies of an overdose of heroin, the needle still hanging from his arm.

 LL>> At least Roger Ebert apologized, saying "I was probably too quick to
 LL>> tweet.  That was unseemly."  The picture of Dunn drinking with his
 LL>> buddies has been taken down, Ebert has apologized, and Bam is slowly
 LL>> getting over the loss of his best friend.

TR>Weiner took the picture of himself in his undies down, too. That
TR>didnj't erase what he did. And by the way....you can *still* see the
TR>photo, it didn't completely disappear. Taking the photo down doesn't
TR>make it `not have happened'. It just makes thing look a lot worse.
TR>Its called `hiding evidence'.

Once something is released into cyberspace, it is there forever.
Kinda like a permanent record.  Not like `Etch-A-Sketch' where you
can just wipe the slate clean whenever you want.

 LL>> As for Jimi Hendrix, he was a victim of foul play, having been
 LL>> murdered by his manager.  But given that all the parties are dead,
 LL>> nobody is talking.  As such, that conspiracy will always remain an
 LL>> unsolved murder (even though all the fingers point only in one
 LL>> direction).

TR>Yeah right! Hendricks was a druggie who got what he deserved.

Even druggies deserve a life.

 LL>>> That takes a lot of gall.  To be that insensitive,
 LL>>> within hours of a man dying suddenly in the prime of
 LL>>> his life.  Bam Margera was especially pissed.  And
 LL>>> I don't blame him.  His best friend is dead and Ebert
 LL>>> calls friends of Ryan a bunch of "jackasses".

 TR>> There ought to be a special place in Hell for people like Hendricks
 TR>> and this Jackass Dunn. Too bad there isn't some sort of celebrity
 TR>> award for taking themselves out of the gene pool. Stupidity is
 TR>> sometimes its own reward.

 LL>> Hendrix will always be remembered as having been one of the greatest
 LL>> musicians of all time.  I'm not so sure about Dunn being remembered for
 LL>> his acting prowess...

TR>Hendricks will always be remembered for what he was and is: a dead
TR>druggie!

His version of the Star-Spangled Banner will live on forever!

 LL>>> Here is what Bam Margera had to say about Roger Ebert -

TR>Dunn will be remembered for what *he* was also: a jackass!

Some of the stunts he did were admittedly idiotic.  But there was
an audience for those types of stunts.  And he made money from it.
A lot of money.  Not to mention the fame.  :)

 LL>> "I just lost my best friend, I have been crying hysterically
 LL>> for a full day and piece of shit Roger Ebert has the gall to put
 LL>> in his 2 cents.  Millions of people are crying right now, shut
 LL>> your fat fucking mouth!"

 TR>> Here's what I have to say about Bam Margera -

 LL>> "I feel your pain."  That is what I have to say about Bam.

 LL>>> I am sure millions of others feel exactly the same way as Bam.

 TR>> And I'm sure millions of others (me included) don't give a shit!
 TR>> My only regret is he didn't take himself out sooner!

 LL>> It certainly wasn't for lack of trying.  The man was indestructable.
 LL>> Or so he thought.  As did everybody else.  Until the other day.

TR>Here's hoping he took himself out of the gene pool before he
TR>reproduced more idiots like himself!

Who's to say he hasn't done so already?  Remember, he's been around.
A lot.  And women *love* crazy.  :)

--Lee

--- MesNews/1.06.00.00-gb
 * Origin:  (2:203/2)