Skriven 2011-12-20 02:50:00 av WAYNE CHIRNSIDE (1:123/140)
     Kommentar till en text av ROBERT BASHE
Ärende: Re: Ward's article
==========================
 ROSS CASSELL wrote to ROBERT BASHE <=-

Chapter I

 Goodbye Ross
RC> Hello Robert!

 RC> 19 Dec 11 18:08, you wrote to TIM RICHARDSON:

 TR>> Hey wayne! Next time....do it for real. Use something that works
 TR>> instead of just a bunch of aspirin and coke to make your heart
 TR>> race and cause heavy sweating.

 RB> Ease off, Tim. I have my own opinions about this, but such comments
 RB> are callous and cruel, regardless of who's addressed.

As regards to the following.

I was in fact crippled for no reason at all by a police officer
on Nov. 10 1990  who tailgated me ten blocks at a distance of two feet from
13th Ave. N. and U.S. 19 southbound in Saint Petersburg.
Through two traffic lights no less with me being so trapped between vehicles
the last few blocks I never saw the light at fifth Ave N. so  intent
I to not be squashed between the bumper two feet in front and the patrol cars
bumper
two feet off my rear wheel.

And yes changing lanes was out as there was a car in the immediate right lane
on my right lapping over both the car in front and the patrol car.

The resulting accident left me fully two inches shorter, crippled for life
and in a short time unable to work in any physical capacity ever again.

Oddly there is no accident report as the officer covered his ass.
He and I were the only two witnesses to this event as no one else elected to
become involved.

The day before this occured I'd been working delivery and setup for the
exercise
equipment franchise  Exercise Experience around about 22nd Ave. N. and 68
street.

Having had lost 65 pounds and unable to bring myself to steal to survive
I availed myself of the then existing "Homeless Outreach" program in the
personage of
one Sherri Craft.

Telling her there was no way I could hope to fend for myself homeless and on
the streets
she drew the conclusion I might be suicidal so the next thing I know there's
three cops at her office taking me to Pinellas Emergency Mental Health
Services.

There I experienced another power mad individual in the form
of what is known as a Mental Health Tech.

Figuring crippled as I was I decided rather than to put up with his
over reaching power plays I'd withdraw from the so called groups so as to not
get
into trouble with the little squirts power trips.

This  led to me nearly being sent off to Arcadia Florida Florida for
electroconvulsive therapy
all due to some power crazed lowly babysitter.

Avoiding that I found myself trolled in Boley Incorporated of Saint Petersburg
on promise of clean housing and meals.
A Mamie Greene trolled me out of Horizons because I was a warm body with a S.S.
number and thus they could use my statistic to get state funds.

Having no practical choice  now being quite seriously crippled I accepted that
less
than ideal situation.

Chapter II

A requirement of Boley Housing was that I apply for SSDI.
It was awarded.

One month later after spinning down from that 19 month horror
I applied to Abilities of Florida's highest level of training
in computer programming and qualifying well into the top five percent
of their Technical Aptitude Behavioral Evaluation I was accepted and as
noted above immediately began my quest to return to gainful employment.

I was doing quite well in the class of 11 and was about fourth
in achievement when on March 12 of 1995 Shotavia Varrise Curry a 16 Y.O.
H.S. student decided to turn left directly 10 feet in front of my Yamaha
XS1100  Special motorcycle breaking my spine for yet the second time.

This accident too went unreported as Saint Petersburg Police officer
Ron Ziegler declined to file an accident report despite both my Yamaha
motorcycle being totaled out and Ms. Curry's Suzuki Samarai essentially the
same.
This at precisely 4:35 P.M. at the intersection of 22nd street and Central
Avenue.
Zeigler claimed he was going to file an "incident report" only.
Shontavia escaped without so much as a warning or a ticket.

So now I've been crippled once and insult to injury the police officer covering
his ass
writes me up for tickets of which none of which I was anything but innocent of.
But do I tuck my tail between my legs and go off crying?

No, I immediately upon being awarded the SSDI reinstate my license wrongly
taken from
me and enrolled in Abilities of Florida in order to go back to work spending
every last
dollar of my back SSDI award on transportation ( the Yamaha) and a computer.

Well if the first broken spine didn't disuade me from going back to work
the second one gave me a bit of a rough go.

I underwent spinal surgery on Voc. Rehabs dime to attempt to return to
schooling now
on a rather rediculous for my size Suzuki GS400 thumper single.
See Shontavia Curry being an unemployed H.S. student and both of her parents
being themselves on disability they were as the attorney said to me
unrecoverablee
and unactionable.

Chapter III

I did *try* to return to schooling on that ridiculous but reliable little bike
but I no longer had enough physical stamina to withstand an 8 hour day.

Did I perhaps mention Abililities TABE testing is also a behavioral evaluation
to see
and observe to see if one is fit for job retraining?
As I say above I aced it.
It's a rather grueling week of testing 8 hours a day at that.

OK so now Shontavia Curry  has effectively blown me out of Abilities
and yet another substandard cop sees fit to not even write her a ticket
despite her passanger admiting their fault in from of officer Ziegler, myself
God and the world.

It's now some five years subsequent to having first being crippled
by the idiot cop whose name I intentionaly never looked at knowing
that despite being non-violent I was destroyed for life and my life
ruined I might just go looking for him  some years down the road.

Now when the orthopedic surgeon operated on my spine removing a lumbar disk
that operation was a failure leaving me a bit worse off than before and
neither the operating surgeon nor his father also in practice who fitted me
for a spinal brace would write me a script for anything for the pain.
The surgeon *did* write me about 14 Tylanol threes post op leaving the hospital
only.

Now I've a hugely high tolerance for pain as evidenced my never hitting the
morphine
pump post surgery but as with all things there are limits to the capacity to
withstand pain.

My limit kicks in with lack of decent sleep and rest.
That effectively ended that March 12, 1995 when Ms Curry clobbered
me with her automobile.

Time for Wayno to take a break I decide.
So  I hook up with a somewhat unconventional woman.

First time  I've actually done anything for me mind you in over five years
as all else was directed to returning to work.

So I'm finally getting a bit of a break, or so it seems.
Well now six uneventful months pass then...
Saint Pete police F'up *again!*

Real life mmurderer and state mentally hospitalized and state imprisoned
murderer
Dana Muntz decides what a great idea it's be to phone in a false police report
saying myself and Cynthia were arguing and had a gun in the side yard at 2142 -
1st.
Avenue N. St. Petersburg.

We were having a dispute is true however no gun or weapon and I had calmed
dear Cynthia down
no less than three times each time Dana Mutz shouting across from 2120 1st N
he was going to shoot us.

This had a counterproductive effect on dearest sweet ex-Marine Cynthia.

Well by now Muntz had called in his fraudulent report and St. Pete's very own
Keystone Cops
were in sight coming up 1st Ave N. in plain sight.

Well now.
First up officer Peter Vaughn this sultry night of August 12 or 13 1995.
He approaches Cynthia who is already irate from Mr. Muntz's prodding and
threats
to shoot us when officer Vaughn inexplicably  threatens to, "I'll shoot the
dog."

Well Cynthia wheels but makes no advance or move  towards officer Vaughn.
Vaughn thereupon decides what a good idea it's be to grab both of Cyndi's
wrists...

Er, mayhbe perhaps not so great an idea as she's a trained Marine
who just heard this retard threaten to shoot *her* dog on a stout lead
held by none other than myself.
In our own yard!

Whomp!
Six foot two beefalo officer Vaughn bites the dirt through the efforts of my
dear
sweet 110 pound 5'11" tall anerexic girlfriend.

She proceeds to well and truly kick the living daylight out of officer Vaughn.
Meanwhile back at the patrol cars ( 3) officer Owens is having a great laugh
at his partner Vaughn's seeming discomfort.

Well it was a bit more than discomfort as Sweet Cyndi was beating him to death
with her bare hands.

Well after something over another minute
officer Owens has the realization Vaughn might actually need some assistance.

I would have come to his assistance myself but for not as yet being certain
of the dog, a Pit Bull off of lead so I'm just there essentially jaws agape at
this
unfolding  specticle.
Turned out later the dog was 100 percent reliable but who knew at the time?

So anyway Owens dives into the melee...
and promptly bites the dirt himself.
She's got two of them down now and from what I can see
she's winning by a stretch.

Comes third officer Beeler.
Three Saint Petes finest hit the dirt, for a moment.
A minute later and around four to five minutes into this the three of them just
manage
to coral my 110 pound anerexic 5'11" girlfriend.
All because murderer and mental patient Dana Muntz phoned in a fraudulent
report.
The police *created* this incident, just as they had my own encounter with
them,

Chapter IV

Now Mr. Cassell will have you believe I maintain everything is someone other
than my own fault and well frankly up until now that has been wholly true.

However, the next day having had my life ruined by these idiot St. Pete cops
and now
watched Cynthia having her life destroyed as well due  to police incompetence
and ineptitude
I now go formally and publicly go on record as having royally screwed
up the next day.

Six months sober after watching the previous nights performance by the
Keystone Cops
I began to drink, and drive. a *first* since abandoning that practice in 1981.

I drive down to Bradenton Floida to an alleged friends house, Wayne Kloth.
Figured I'd put him up a month when he was down and out he could suffer me one
night
while I bitched and moaned about how unfair it all was while getting royally
shitfaced
at Mr. Kloths home where I'd been assured I could sleep the night,

Well many months sober I wasn't ready for the booze or what was to come

Now Kloth knew my feelings about cocaine and had I known he was into that shit
I'd never had anything to do witm or even thought to have stopped there.

So thoroughly drunk and offered the stuff in a fit of self destruction
I snort a line or two of coke only the second time in my life I ever touched
the stuff.

Then Kloth gets it into his head Cynthia and I have AIDS and a dispute between
he and I
ensues with me going into a rage and jumping on the motorcycle to leave.

This was in 1995 remember and I no more have AIDS than many of the fraudulent
accusations
Mr Cassell has accused me of.

So anyway I think I made it about one mile before I got into a single vehicle
motorcycle wreck on the high side of 90 in Manatee County.

I awake the next morning in some pain from road  rash and an untreated and
apparently
unnoticed by the hospital staff broken ankle.

No matter as the pain nothing to that I'd been and am still in since Nov. 10,
1990
when run down by the idiot St. Pete cop.
So I guess now were all idiots together.

Oh there is ever so much more as in the medical incompetence I've been
subjected
to these last 21 years on the false presumption that I am mentally  ill when
in fact
I'm actually severely sleep deprived from the intense pain as well as suffering
an extremely
highly elevated systolic blood pressure.

Saint Pete cops having nothing whatever on St. Petes orthopedic surgeons,
primary care
physicians and alleged psychiatrists as regards to ineptitude.

Excepting Dr. Wassell, Oral surgeon Copenhaver, Dr. ( if it ain't broke don't
fix it Lefler) who were all competent and acceptable
a well as the very last physician I saw who actually treated me for the pain
and
blood
pressure in one by prescribing an effective pain reliever.

The first pain relief I've had in 21 years the last 16 of which I've been
essentially
bedridden 98 percent or more of the time the last five years sleeping either on
 sheet of 5/8ths plywood at the Randolph Hotel or the bare tile floor here to
inhibit
motion and thus reduce the pain a tiny bit.

Chapter V

 RS > When I heard of the attempt, I heard of it second hand, something to
 RC> the effect that he sent an email to a handful of people saying he was
 RC> taking or had taken a handful of drugs and chased them down with booze.
 RC> the local authorities and that they got to him in the nick of time..

Another of Mr. cassell's fantasy imaginings.
This is most decidedly *not* what happened.

 RC> I have run out of sympathy for Wayne years ago, and cannot respect one
 RC> who has shunned his own flesh and blood sister, who has offered to help
 RC> him in the past, instead referring to his own sister as a bitch and
 RC> worse. (His sister is well off, he otoh is on ssdi and lives in the
 RC> next best thing to a maytag box)

My sister s enough of a bitch that in fact I *gave away an inheritance*
due me, her ands my brother solely on account of her being a bitch.

Being well off does not in and of iotself make one virtuous Mr. Cassell.
I gave away a very good deal of monies just to shut her up when she was abusing
me much the same as you were and that was precisely when I had just suffered my

second stroke in January of 07 and I have the banks assistant manager Pat,
Susan in accounts at that bank and yes my sister as well to attest to the fact
I gave away a large sum of monies due me just because it was the only
way to get back at her for what she had put me through.

 Fact is only just last month revealed to her that it her  actions
 that led me to give away those moneys.
 Now I think about it Bill is die an explaination.

It was I brought her attention to those monies after Susan at the bank called.
Then she starts acting pretty much just as you Mr. Cassell and says to me
well Bill and I talked it over and decided you deserve a share.

Well hell, not for me she'd never have known about those monies.

See Ross when crippled and in this much pain money just isn't all that
important or
as I just last month told dear sister I promised myself I'd never regret giving

our money away save for the minor regret I'd been intending to have two
extractions
and four dental implants put in.

From which my following statement to her was "Wendy I don't hate you but I'd be
lying were I to say I won't be thinking of you when some dental student is
cutting
out two molars six months from now instead of the highly talented Dr.
Copenhaver
whose services were most satisfactory the last time.

 RC> him. Despite Feltens attempt to admonish me, he to is enabling Wayne,
 RC> Wayne is going to do what Wayne wants, he is never responsible for his
 RC> actions, other people always are.

What Wayne wants is to be able to walk a couple of hours a day just as he's
done for the last month which has been a rather unique experience these last 16
years
not previously having been able to manage it.

I'll be sending this up *twice* once as a quick packet and out of consideration
both
of pagination limitations in offline readers as well as Mr. Cassells long
established
habit of severely editting for distortion misdirection.
 * Origin: Since 1991 And Were Still Here! DOCSPLACE.TZO.COM (1:123/140)