Skriven 2011-12-28 04:39:45 av Lee Lofaso (2:203/2)
  Kommentar till text 24029 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
Ärende: Bob Klahn
=================
Hello Tim,

 WC>> There's another small matter.

 WC>> The guy passing him off as Lee in my tertiary
 WC>> spam email account also tried to blame all that personal
 WC>> insider information leak onto Bob Klahn.

 BK>> I gave Lee the little bit of information the police in Florida
 BK>> gave me. Which was only confirmation that you had been picked up
 BK>> by the emergency services, and were in St Pete.

 LL>> Wayne is fortunate to have survived.

 TR> Chirnside should have been ignored. Period! He wasn't really seriously
 TR> intent
 TR> on suicide. If he had been nobody would have known about his `intent'. The
 TR> first anyone would have heard of it was when the story of him being found
 TR> dead was published.

"People who express suicidal feelings are least likely to act on them."
- Sinead O'Connor, September 17, 2011, open letter on her website

 TR> Probably....had he  been ignored, he'd have disappeared from Fido for a
few
 TR> weeks, then surfaced with some wild tale about being caught just in the
 TR> nick of time by EMS. His little `suicide' scenario was horseshit
 TR> from start to finish. All Chirnside wants is attention. And some people
 TR> gave it to him. All they really did was reinforce Chirnside's little `pity
 TR> poor Wayne' game, and encourage him to keep playing.

Sinead O'Connor had alarmed her legion of fans by tweeting suicidal
messages on September 14 -

"All this shit we're not supposed to say.  Including suicidal feelings,
sex, etc.  U just get treated like a crazy person.  I want to go to
heaven SO bad.  Have for yrs ... Can't manage any more.  Badly wish cud
die without it ruining my kids lives."

 LL>> One of my friends was not so
 LL>> lucky.  She was in pain, her doctor prescribed some pain medication,
 LL>> she figured to pop a few more pills than her doctor prescribed, she
 LL>> never woke up.  I believe it was an accidental overdose, that she did
 LL>> not deliberately try to off herself.  I am sure she figured that a
 LL>> few more pills than prescribed would end the pain quicker, and that
 LL>> there was no real harm in doing so.  Heath Ledger (age 27)also died
 LL>> of an accidental overdose.

 TR> Ledger died of an overdose of about six different drugs.

He was sick.  Unable to sleep.  Kinda like Michael Jackson, but
without the presence of a doctor at his side.

 TR> I'm sure he probably didn't mean to off himself,

He was busy making movies.  Really busy.

 TR> but when you take drugs...sometimes shit happens!

It is not like he did it on purpose.

 LL>> And Janis Joplin (age 27).

 TR> Janis Joplin died of an overdose of heroin.

Not all heroin is the same.  Apparently she got hold of a stash
that was more like poison.  Could have been from an ex-boyfriend
who was mad at her.  In which case, rather than having taken an
accidental overdose (not likely, since Janis was a very experienced
user), she could have been a murder victim.

 TR> She was also legally drunk at the time of her death.

So?  She knew what she was doing, being an experienced junkie.

 TR> She died like the druggie she was.

She was most likely murdered.  She went through lots of boyfriends,
several if not all who were also junkies.  Some of them were dealers,
not just junkies.  She dumps a boyfriend who is a dealer, he wants
to get back at her, sells her a bad stash...

 TR> Use of heroin is illegal in every state in the nation.

Prescription drugs are just as deadly, if not moreso.

 TR> Sometimes, druggies die!

Everybody dies.  Even those who have never used drugs a day
in their life.  However, in this day and age, almost everyone
takes drugs.  Especially the elderly.

 TR> It was also well-known at the time of her death that playing around with
 TR> heroin can be life-threatening. But she did it anyway. She was the one who
 TR> made those choices.

I am sure she was aware of the risks.  Even at the tender young
age of 27.  But a jealous ex-boyfriend with a vendetta sometimes
cannot be stopped...

 LL>> As have many
 LL>> others.  Especially those age 27.

 LL>> Kurt Cobain (age 27) was murdered (gunshot).

 LL>> Jimi Hendrix (age 27) was murdered (asphyxiation).

 TR> Horseshit! Hendrix was NOT murdered!

Some say he was.  And circumstancial evidence suggests that very
well might have been the case.

 TR> He died asphyxiated by his own vomit, due to alchohol and barbituate
 TR> overdose. If he hadn't been drunk and using barbituates at the same
 TR> time....he wouldn't have died! He was stupid!

His manager most likely did him in by force-feeding him a bottle
of wine and stuffing his head with a pillow.  The amount of wine
found in his system was more than any human could consume.  Death
by asphyxiation is easy to accomplish if someone is holding a pillow
over your head.  As for the barbituates, Jimi was an experienced
user.  And he still had pills in his pocket at the time of death.
Having been an experienced user, Jimi would have had a high tolerance
for the drugs he was using.  And had he really wanted to off himself,
he would have ingested his entire stash.

 TR> Again... he was the one who made those choices.

Jimi made his own choices concerning drugs and alcohol.
Somebody else made the choice to murder him.

 LL>> Amy Winehouse (age 27) was murdered (chugalugging).

 LL>> No.  Wait a minute.  Amy Winehouse's death would
 LL>> have been the result of an accidental overdose.
 LL>> Jim Morrison (age 27) does not count since he faked
 LL>> his own death - closed coffin - no body in grave.

 LL>> Whether such an act is an intentional suicide attempt or an
 LL>> accidental overdose is irrelevant.  When it becomes known that
 LL>> someone is in need, help should be sought.  To do nothing makes
 LL>> that person in effect a murderer.

 TR> In Chirnside's case, he expressed his intent of suicide. Let him have what
 TR> he
 TR> wants without interference. He wasn't going to do it. If he was it would
 TR> have
 TR> succeeded in spite of anything anyone did. For someone intent on real
 TR> suicide, he sure told a lot of people before hand.

On September 17, 2011 Sinead O'Connor posted an open letter on her
website -

"People who express suicideal feelings are least likely to act on them.
Anyone who gives u the remotest bit of shit for expressing suicidal
feelings is a wanker and is to be politely asked to permanently vacate
your precious company.  Even if its ur mudda-fuggin Mama."

 TR> Let him take responsibility for his own stupidity.

There is some truth in that.  However, it takes more.

Sinead O'Connor closed her letter by soliciting email advice, as well
as suggestions for local "support services in Ireland other than
nut-houses and psychiatrists and drugs (DO NOT STOP MEDS BCUZ I SAID
THAT.) where people can maybe have a cup of tea..."

 TR> What Chirnside really needs to do is go to a few psychology echoes in
 TR> Fido...lurk for a few days, and then introduce himself. I'd suggest
 TR> something
 TR> along the lines of; `Hi...my name is Wayne Chirnside...and I'm a
 TR> psychological train wreck!'

Perhaps we are all a "psychological train wreck".  Or en route
to becoming one.  Either as individuals, or a group.

After her 18-day marriage to Barry Herridge came to an end,
Sinead O'Connor has renewed her campaign to help her find a new
husband (#5) - or at least a new boyfriend.  To enter the Sinead
O'Connor sweepstakes, please visit her website.

"A woman wants to be a joy to her husband... So you love someone?
Set them free."
- Sinead O'Connor, Rolling Stone, 12/27/2011

--Lee

--- MesNews/1.06.00.00-gb
 * Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)