Skriven 2014-06-19 14:10:00 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
     Kommentar till en text av BILL MCGARRITY
Ärende: More bullshit....
=========================
On 06-18-14, BILL MCGARRITY said to TIM RICHARDSON:

-=> TIM RICHARDSON wrote to BILL MCGARRITY <=-

BM>Doesn't matter how much garbage you throw on a post, you're still a racist
BM>fool who's living in a tea party fantasy.

By the way....I'm glad you piped up. Got a few pieces of news for you to
chew on.

Enjoy:

First of all I'd like to start by informing you that the economist
B. Hussein Obama most likes to follow...John Maynard Keynes?

Keynes was a sodomite, a pedarast, a pedophile, and a life-long sex
deviate (as well as a sex `criminal'...more of that soon).

Keynes was also a piss-poor economist to go with it!

Keynes was one of those weird individuals who kept records of
almost anything and everything.

He knew, for instance, the number of steps of front porches of
every house on his street! He also (to his discredit) kept a
tabulation of all his sexual encounters, both hetero as well
as sodomite.

In fact...Keynes' circle of friends were also mostly sex deviates,
and they used to take pleasure in corrupting very young boys
into their deviate sodomite sexual activities.

Not only that...he and his `friends' made regular trips to certain
`resorts' in the Mediterranean area that specialized in the
procuring of very little boys (which makes him a criminal child
molester) who were sold by their families to bordellos specializing
in such filth.

Ain't that nice? Keynes one of your `heroes' is he?

Here's something else. Now this is really funny. See...it doesn't
matter what you do `surgically'....if you were born a MALE...no
matter what operation you have...you're still a MALE!

Same with a FEMALE! There is no operation, hormonal treatment,
vitamin supliment...whatever!....that will change your birth
chromosomes from one sex to the other!

So....when the letter-string-that-denotes-sodomite-supporters;
GTLB (or whatever the fuck it is) come out bitching (forgive
the pun) because someone failed to refer to a trans-gendered
person as `she' (in the case of a transvestite who went so
far as to say `bye bye birdy' to their scrotum) or `he' (in
the case of a bulldkye who thinks that dildo they sewed on
for her is actually a real male prick), they're talking
through their collective ass!

`Cause...the chromosomes don't change! You can contort the language
all you want. But biology is biology.

Funny....but there have been calls by the sodomite\alphabet group
for people to get fired from their jobs for `not' refering to
someone or other as the `gender' they chose to adopt, and have
undergone surgical alteration of their physical appearance.

The `guy' is still a `guy', and the `gal' is still a `gal'.

Another funny thing is...many of the articles written deploring
those who don't perform the proper linguistic gymnastics, and
call `him' `she', and `her' `he'....actually refer to the trans-
whatever in question....in their proper gender!

So....its so confused and jumbled...even the sodomite supporters
in print manage to mangle their own argument!

Here's a few things to remember:

1. People DO choose to be sodomites. A few may grow up `thinking'
they were `born that way'. Did you know there are also people who
are born thinking they have too many limbs? But...we don't do
surgury on them to bring their physical self into conformity with
their delusion. The best place for them is in therapy. Same
with sodomite transgenders!

2. Some people DO choose to be sodomites and pursue the same sex.
And, some, it is true, are indeed `born' that way. Again...the
best place for those sorts is in some therapy sessions, and not
having their delusions fed by anyone.

3. Therapy to stop being a sodomite `conversion therapy' is good.
But nobody should be FORCED to undergo it if they don't wish to.
On the other hand...no legislation NOR social pressure by the
sodomites should be allowed to PREVENT or legally constrain
a licensed therapist from performing such therapy on anyone
who desires it.

4. Sodomite bullies are becoming pretty common in America. A good
example would be you and some others right here in Fido. You think
you can name-call, curse out, rabble-rouse against individuals
who don't think males suckin' each others' dicks is the nicest
thing since Sunday School with immunity, because you paint a
false picture of your `victimhood'. So you got called a few bad
names due to your sexual preferences. And you wrap yourself in
the cloak of sodomite-martyrdom, and you think that automatically
entitles you to not just sympathy...but everybody's supposed to
start talkin' like a `reformer', for the sole purpose of getting
along with you? I don't think so!

I think a male suckin' on another male's prick, or humpin' some
other male up the shit-shut, is about the lowest, most disgusting
activity there is..unless you want to count male sodomites
molesting young boys for the purpose of `bringin' 'em out'!

To me...sodomites are about the lowest sub-species of the Human
Genome, either the male OR female variety, that exists.

BM>You're dismissed....

<N>ext....

One more thing:

5. Sodomite scout masters are not just a bad idea...they are a
criminal with a golden opportunity to have their fun with
young boys.

Sodomites of the male variety go into several different areas of
life for one reason and one reason only: to molest young boys!

There are three categories which appear to attract male sodomites;

The medical profession

The clerical profession

The teaching profession

And there are some sub-divisions of those three main categories, which
have more to do with finances than personal preference, which I'll
outline.

Probably the reason you don't see too many doctors getting exposed as
sodomites or young boy molesters is, its rather expensive to get a
medical education, and the run-of-the-mill sodomite isn't all that
smart to begin with. Oh you see a few doctors caught molesting same
sex patients...but very few. There are sub-professions related to the
medical profession (radiologist...any of the nursing levels...etc etc),
and there again...it takes money and lots of time to obtain a degree
in most of them.

Then, there's teachers.

Teachers who molest young people are pretty common, and its
probably split between the number of those who molest same-sex
and opposite-sex, pretty evenly.

The clerical profession is the one you hear the most about..
especially Catholic priests.

And probably the reason is its easier to become a priest than it
is a doctor, or nursing professional. All you have to do is enter
a seminary and `swear off the material life'....etc etc...and
priesthood can be had easily.

But no matter what walk of life they occupy, sodomites of either
gender are sick people who are in need of counceling.

I do not condemn anyone for BEING a sodomite. I am not the judge
for anyone.

But I will also not be bullied verbally by either a sodomite, or a
sodomite-supporter, for expressing my utter disgust of sodomy, its
adherents, and its supporters.

Aren't you the one who, not all that long ago, were out here telling
us you `only go by what the bible says'?

Well....I have tried in my life not to hate anyone. I may hate what
they DO. But I do not hate THEM.

In fact....you and your `choir' in here have exuded the vast
majority of the `hate'. I have tried to keep this on a calm
conversational level. You and your `choir' don't seem to have
the capability to engage in a conversation on ANY subject
without including insults, put-downs, false accusations, and
mis-information.

Maybe I should be the one `dismissing' you!

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
 * Origin: Fidonet Since 1991 bbs.docsnetservices.com (1:123/140)