Skriven 2014-08-07 12:42:00 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
     Kommentar till en text av LEE LOFASO
Ärende: Nuke the World
======================
On 08-07-14, LEE LOFASO said to TIM RICHARDSON:

LL>Hello Tim,

TR>>> Thats probably the very reasoning of the Ayrab raghead terrorists.

LL>> Arabs are fighting for two things.  The first thing is survival.

TR> Their survival is only dependent on one thing: STOP KILLING JEWS!!!!!!!!!

LL>"There is no humane or legal justification for the way the Israel
LL>Defense Forces are conducting this war."
LL>- former US president Jimmy Carter and former Irish presidnt
LL>Mary Robinson, 'How to Fix It', Foreign Policy magazine

Former Jimmy Carter was an idiot peanut farmer who'd been out in the
Sun too long pickin' peanuts.

The two reasons he didn't get impeached over giving up control of the
Panama Canal is that the Congress was majority democrat, and he'd
have been too senile and idiotic to understand the charges. A perfect
insanity plea!

LL>Lest you think Carter's words are one-sided -

LL>"There is never an excuse for deliberate attacks on civilians in
LL>conflict. These are war crimes. ... This is true for both sides.
LL>Hamas's indiscriminate targeting of Israeli civilians is equally
LL>unacceptable."
LL>- former US president Jimmy Carter, and former Irish president
LL>Mary Robinson, ibid

See above.

LL>> The other thing is for land.

TR> They had their land. They were living in Gaza. keeping their land is only
TR> dependent on one thing: STOP KILLING JEWS!!!!!!!!!

LL>Carter and Robinson advocate a solution - the authorization of a
LL>Palestinian state next to Israel.

Carter and Robinson have no family living in the area where Palestinians
and other Ayrab raghead terrorists are constantly lobing rockets, mortars,
and suicide bombers, murdering people.

I doubt either of them have ever even heard a shot fired in anger.

So....their words, either singly or combined, are small comfort to a
people who face death on a daily basis.

And, until Carter and\or Robinson come out publicly and strongly, to tell
the Ayrab raghead terrorists to STOP KILLING JEWS!!!!, then what either
of them have to say is unimportant.

LL>> By their lights, they have absolutely
LL>> nothing left to lose, so life itself is expendable.

TR> In that case, Israel will see to it they `expend' their lives gladly!

LL>How would the genocide of Palestinians be any different than
LL>what Hitler did to the Jews?  The idea of "Kill 'em all let God
LL>sort 'em out" is a rather primitive concept, advocated only by
LL>barbarians.

There is no `genocide of Palestinians' involved. Palestinians can all
live long and happy lives. All they have to do is STOP KILLING JEWS!!!!!

LL>> Better to die a martyr than to continue living a life with no hope.

TR> They have often, and for many decades, expressed the intention to kill
TR> every Jew in the Middle East.

LL>In every major Arab city there is a Jewish quarter.

If true, those Jews live in fear of their lives. Most all of the Ayrab raghead
nations; Iran, Iraq, Egypt, those Ayrab ragheads who live in Gaza, all
have at one time or another called for the complete irradication of the Jews
in the Middle East!

LL>Some of the
LL>families who live there are of mixed faiths.  Imagine that, having
LL>one parent who is Jewish and one parent who is Muslim.  And you
LL>know what?  Those couples love each other very much.  So much that
LL>they keep making babies one after another ...

The new form of `Islam' has arisen. The choice is `convert or die'.

The boast has recently been made that they will raise Mohammad's flag
in the White House.

And with their `sleeper' agent already IN the White House, under the guise
of `president of the United States'...they may well succeed.

They are murdering Christians AND Jews all over the Middle East (in case
you haven't noticed lately).

TR> They have often, and for many decades, expressed their desire to wipe
TR> every Jew from the face of the Earth.

LL>Zionists, not Jews.  They might call them Jews, but they mean Zionists.
LL>There is a difference.

They say *Jews*! They see no difference!

LL>Judaism is a religion.  Zionism is a political ideology.

That notion has not saved one single life, man woman or child, in that
region of the world.

LL>The Jews have traded their religion for that of a political state.

The Jews are in a fight for their very existence. The Ayrab ragheads
are murdering them left and right. I look for the Ayrab ragheads
to set off a nuke one day soon. Over their filthy religion and their
`butt-fuck-for-jihad' prophet, Mohammad.

LL>And this is what Arabs and Muslims throughout the world have sworn
LL>to dismantle and throw into the sea.

They want to destroy Israel. They want to kill every Jew they can lay
hands on.

TR> By Israel's reasoning, they are fighting for two things:

LL>Land, and more land.

TR> First, their right to exist.

LL>And Palestinians have no right to exist?

They have a perfect right to exist. All they have to do is STOP KILLING
JEWS!!!!!

TR> Second: their right to survival.

LL>And Palestinians have no right to survival?

They have a perfect right to survival. All they have to do is STOP KILLING
JEWS!!!!!

LL>> They view the land they live in as being their own, a land that is
LL>> occupied by what they call "the enemy".

Israel lives on land they believe is theirs.

They came by this `land of theirs' in modern times, immediately after WWII,
thanks to the support of a *democrat* president (Harry Truman), and a
*democrat* Congress.

And many many *democrats* in Congress continued to give Israel military,
monetary, and bully support, for decades.

So....in fact....you'd have to say the *democrats* are chiefly responsible
for the deaths of many Americans at the hands of the Ayrab raghead
terrorists ove several decades. And the true responsibility for the loss
of lives in the 9\11\2001 attack lies right on their doorstep!

TR> The Israelis view the land where they live as being their own.

LL>Palestinians view the land the Israelis live on as being Palestinian
LL>land, but are willing to make a deal so that all can live in peace.

There is one single condition to any `deal' the Palestinians enter into
with Israel; STOP KILLING JEWS!!!!!

TR> They are under constant attack with rockets, mortars, snipers,
TR>infiltrators, murderers, and are not allowed to just live in peace.

LL>Palestinians in Gaza are under constant attack from real military
LL>weapons rather than homemade weapons good only for killing turtles
LL>in a creek.

Untrue! The military attack was in fact long overdue! After months
of Palestinian shelling, rocketing, mortaring, kidnapping and
murdering of Jews, the Israelis finally reacted with military force!

LL>Since July 3, when the Israeli operation began in Gaza, only 3 of
LL>the 65 Israelis who have been killed by Hamas were civilians.

And you conveniently gloss over the fact that for a long time now,
Israeli civilians have been getting murdered by Palestinian rockets,
mortars, suicide bombers.....

LL>On the other hand, the vast majority of the 1,800+ Palestinians who have
LL>died by the Israeli Defense Forces were civilians - including at least 330
LL>children.

Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!!!!!

Maybe if the Ayrab raghead terrorists didn't place weaponry and attack
tunnels in the area of schools, mosques, hospitals, and residential
neighborhoods...`civilians' wouldn't get hurt!

They place their weaponry in those areas for the very reason which
you yourself demonstrate here; for its `shock' effect.

TR>>> I notice the outrage of the world when some child a terrorist is
TR>>> holding in front of them as a shield gets hurt or killed.

LL>> The secretary-general of the United Nations is outraged that so
LL>> many Palestinian children have been murdered by the ongoing Israeli
LL>> operation.

The `secretary-general' phoney outrage aside...that nest of secret agents,
sabateurs, race-baiting, American-hating conspirators ought to be
given about 24 hours to leave the country, and the UN building turned
into a homeless shelter!

TR> The Palestinian children you so quickly accuse Israel of `murdering',
TR> are in fact murdered by their own people. those who deliberately place
TR> military weapons in schools and hospitals, are the ones responsible
TR> for the deaths of any children or hospital patients who are killed
TR> by Israel returning fire.

LL>Perhaps you did not get it the first time, so here it is again -

LL>"There is never an excuse for deliberate attacks on civilians
LL>in conflict.  These are war crimes." - Jimmy Carter & Mary Robinson

Perhaps you didn't get it the first time, so here it is again -

All the Ayrab raghead terrorists have to do is STOP KILLING JEWS!!!!!

LL>To emphasize the point -

LL>"The need for international judicial proceedings to investigate
LL>and end these violations of international law should be taken very
LL>seriously." - Jimmy Carter & Mary Robinson

Hamas charter of 1988;

"There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by jihad." - Hamas

"Israel, by virtue of it's Jewish, and having a Jewish population, defies
Islam and the Muslims." - Hamas

"I swear by that who holds in His Hands the soul of Mohammad! I indeed wish
to go to war for the sake of Allah! I will assault and kill, assault and
kill, Assault and kill (told by Bukhari and Muslim)." - Hamas

Who puts arsenals under hospitals? Hamas. Who puts command centers in
residences or near kindergartens? Hamas. Who is deliberately bringing
disaster to the residents of Gaza? -Hamas!

The Ayrab raghead terrorists need to STOP KILLING JEWS!!!!!- Tim Richardson

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
 * Origin: Fidonet In Your Language  > DocsPlace.org (1:123/140)