Skriven 2014-08-17 17:26:01 av Lee Lofaso (2:203/2)
  Kommentar till text 17632 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
Ärende: Nuke the World
======================
Hello Tim,

 LL>>> Arabs are fighting for two things.  The first thing is survival.

 TR> They are fighting to wipe out Jews. That is their only concern. Wipe
 TR> Jews out completely in the Middle East.

Arabs and Jews lived together in peace for centuries before
the partition of Palestine by the United Nations.  Mark Twain
wrote extensively about how friendly the people of that area
were during his own travels to the area.  And he was talking
about Palestinians of all faiths - Jewish, Christian, and
Muslim.

 TR>> Their survival is only dependent on one thing: STOP KILLING JEWS!!!!!!!!!

 LL>> "There is no humane or legal justification for the way the Israel
 LL>> Defense Forces are conducting this war."

 LL>> - former US president Jimmy Carter and former Irish presidnt
 LL>> Mary Robinson, 'How to Fix It', Foreign Policy magazine

 TR> Former Jimmy Carter was an idiot.

The former presidents of the United States and Ireland are idiots?
Is that the best you can do in attempting to debate the issues?
Just call people a bunch of nasty names?  Even if true, that most
certainly does not diminish the truth of their words.

 TR> Nobody wants any kind of endorsement of a political nature from Jimmy
 TR> Carter. Jimmy Carter, like Hussein 'Obama, is political poison ivy! Every
 TR> leftist democrat in the nation goes out of their way to distance
themselves
 TR> from Jimmy Carter.

It is quite interesting to note that both Jimmy Carter and Barack
Obama are recipients of the Nobel Peace Prize, as well as Al Gore.
Oh how that bugs Bill Clinton, who also deserved the Prize every
bit as much as them ...

 LL>> Lest you think Carter's words are one-sided -

 LL>> "There is never an excuse for deliberate attacks on civilians in
 LL>> conflict. These are war crimes. ... This is true for both sides.
 LL>> Hamas's indiscriminate targeting of Israeli civilians is equally
 LL>> unacceptable."

 LL>> - former US president Jimmy Carter, and former Irish president
 LL>> Mary Robinson, ibid

 TR> Carter's an idiot, and Robinson hangs with him. So she's probably an
 TR> idiot too!

Very useful idiots, to be sure.

 LL>>> The other thing is for land.

 TR> They don't care about `land'. If they did...they'd be living on land!

The Israelis care only about land, not about the lives of men, women
and children.  Especially if those men, women and children are Arabs
rather than Jews.

 TR> They HAD land.

And it was taken from them.  By [military] force.

 TR> They left their land to kill Jews...

Palestine belongs to the original inhabitants of the land.
No political entity had any legitimate right to take (steal)
that land from from.

In every war between Arab and Jew, it was the Jew who was the
aggressor fighting on Arab lands - even during the latest encounter
in Gaza, which clearly belongs to Arab Palestinians.

 TR> and eventually added Americans to their list of `things to kill'.

We had no business being in Beirut in the first place.  And
neither did the French.  So maybe we got what we deserved, getting
blown to bits as we lay sleeping.

At least Ronald Reagan had the good sense to follow George McGovern's
advice, withdrawing our forces from Beirut after that monumental blast.

 TR>> They had their land.

It is still their land.

 TR>> They were living in Gaza.

They (those who survive) are still living in Gaza.

 TR>> keeping their land is only dependent on one thing: TR>STOP KILLING
 TR> JEWS!!!!!!!!!

Palestinians have every right to defend themselves from those
who seek to murder them.  Even if those murderers happen to be
Jewish.

Menachim Begin was a terrorist, hell-bent on killing Christians.
Especially those Christians who dressed in British uniforms.
Begin went on to become Prime Minister of Israel, and was also
awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

Just like Yasser Arafat, who likewise went from terrorist (PLO)
to politician (President of the Palestinian Authority) to statesman
(Nobel Peace Prize).

 LL>> Carter and Robinson advocate a solution - the authorization of a
 LL>> Palestinian state next to Israel.

 TR> Carter and Robinson are both pea-brains who couldn't come up with a
 TR> lucid thought between them if you gave them a whole month and a room
 TR> full of dictionaries!

"Is our children learning?" - George W. Bush

 LL>> By their lights, they have absolutely
 LL>> nothing left to lose, so life itself is expendable.

 TR> They don't have any `lights'. Both their `lights' are out! The fuzes
 TR> blew a long time ago for both of them.

Palestinians are very intelligent people, having learned quite
well from the Tamil Tigers on how to strap on a belt.

 TR> Understand this:

 TR> We are in a war.

We are?  Not in Iraq, although that may soon change given the
present situation.  Not in Afghanistan, although we still do have
a few thousand US troops in the area for support.  So what is
this war you are talking about?

 TR> The Islamic fanatics will not stop till they have
 TR> spread their perverted notion of religion throughout the entire
 TR> Western World.

You cannot make war on a verb.  Terrorism has been with us since
man figured out how to carry a stick or a club.  We are all fanatics,
in one sense or another, even if we do not realize it ourselves.

 TR> They are people who think nothing of beheading someone just for the
 TR> shock value.

Vlad the Impaler was considered a patriot by his people, having
tortured his enemies in order to keep larger hordes from invading.
Bram Stoker wrote a fictional account of this man, calling him
Count Dracula ...

 TR> They bury young children alive!

So they were trying to make baluts ...

 TR> They crucify people.

We do that all the time, using words rather than nails.

 TR> They teach children to carry the heads of their victims around as
 TR> trophies.

There is a game the Afghan people play, usually with a goat's
head, while riding on horses.  However, goats are not always readily
available in Palestine.  And neither are horses.  As such, children
have to play such games on foot.  With whatever heads they can find.

 TR> We know several things about them;

Don't tell me.  They are Muslim.  Am I right?

 TR> They are vicious, inhuman killers.

Praise Allah!  No conversion necessary!  Just kill 'em all,
let Allah sort 'em out!  That's the ticket for success!

 TR> Human life, even their own relatives, their own children, mean
 TR> nothing to them.

There you go!  Praise Allah!  You've finally got it!

 TR> In a massacre that lasted for several days, their prophet Mohammad
 TR> sat fondling a mere child of a girl, while he watched the slaughter
 TR> of thousand of innocents take place in front of him. Thats in the
 TR> history books!

History books are nothing more than various opinions made by mad
men (and some women) with an agenda.  Usually a hidden agenda,
as no mad man wants to reveal to the world how he came up with
his own mad agenda.

 TR> These people understand nothing but death. Murder and death.

We train our children to become oold hard killers, sending them
off to war in such faraway places such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
Palestinians are no different, with the exception their playground
being their own back yard rather than faraway places.

 TR> They have strong footholds in European countries.

We have strong footholds in European countries, as well as
just about everyplace else.  We are able to do so both openly
(military bases) and covertly (spies).  Palestinians are much
more limited to doing things covertly (spies).  But hey.  It
is not just Palestinians.  The Jews do it too (Mossad).

 TR> They also have a strong foothold in England.

Gee, you think?  Maybe you should inform MI6.  :)

 TR> So strong in England in fact, that they roam the streets in some areas of
 TR> London imposing sharia law.

I'm not an imam, so I wouldn't know.  But I am certain Hassidic
Jews have their own counterpart when it comes to torah ...

 TR> And any who disobey sharia they have murdered.

The bloody streets of London.  My gosh, what a nightmare
it would be on Elm Street if sharia arrives here ...

 TR> and the British police are almost helpless to prevent one of their
religious
 TR> murders.

In the USA, Anton LaVey was often accused of having done much
the same thing in his Satanic rituals.  When the police arrived,
they were greeted by a bunch of naked women who convinced them
it was all a misunderstanding, that everybody was simply having
a good time.

Imagine that.  All that blood and gore, people smearing it all
over themselves, laughing and giggling and letting the sunshine
in ...

 TR> They even murdered two British soldiers, right in London.

That was part of a "religious murder"?  I have never heard of
any religion that has a ritual of religious murder.  Aside from
Christianity in regards to Christians eating and drinking the
body of Christ.

 TR> They are about to target the United States.

I thought terrorists attacked our shores on 9/11.

 TR> Hussein has refused to enforce our southern border's integrity.

We are going to be invaded by Mexico?  By Mexican children?

 TR> He is deliberately ignoring a growing threat to our very safety.

Mexican children are no threat to our national security.

 TR> You almost have to figure Hussein's on their side.

I most certainly hope so.  No president would ever dream
of leaving children alone in the desert to die.

 TR> He WANTS the Islamic violence to start happening here.

The vast majority of Mexicans are Catholic.  Not Muslim.
The vast majority of Catholics, like most other Christians,
believe in non-violence.  The same is true of Muslims, but
we are talking about Mexicans, very few (f any) of whom are
Muslim.

 TR> He's a piece of shit.

Ronald Reagan granted amnesty for people who were illegally
here.  Is he also a "piece of shit"?

 TR> And any and all who support him and what he's doing...are sorry pieces of
 TR> shit as well.

I am proud of our president for having saved the lives
of so many Mexican children who were lost in the desert ...

--Lee

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
 * Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)