Skriven 2014-09-09 10:46:00 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
Ärende: 97 Scientists
=====================
On 09-09-14, JANIS KRACHT said to ALL:

JK>97 Scientists Are Devoting 97 Hours To Debunking Climate Change Denial

Its really funny how this `97' crap took on a life of its own from remarks
made by John Kerry and Hussein Obama, and have suddenly hardened into
*proven fact*!

JK>Skeptical Science invited 97 of the world's top climate scientists to each
JK>write a short paragraph explaining why human-caused climate change is
JK>overwhelmingly accepted by the scientific community.

*Top climate scientists* is an interesting title.

And *97* of them to boot!

Gee....I wonder how many of them depend on taxpayer money for their `climate
research' jobs?

JK>It's called "97 Hours
JK>of Consensus," with a new statement going online every sixty minutes.

97 hours of `consensus'!

Picture it:

You invite comment from *climate scientists* (make that read; those in both
academia AND government(taxpayer)-funded areas of `research and study'); you
know....those who depend on taxpayer dollars for their living....; to "each
write a short paragraph..." explaning why their livelyhoods shouldn't just
suddenly go awa...er...I mean uh..."...why human-caused cliamte change is
overwhelmingly accepted by the scientific community."

First of all....there is scant proof (if any) that so-called `climate change'
has anything to do with humans.

Secondly...

JK>The choice of "97," of course, refers to the percentage of scientists who
JK>agree with the findings of the International Panel on Climate Change.

That `97 precentage of scientists who agree with the international panel on
climate change' has been debunked so many times its like a worn sock that
keeps showing up in a laundry basket of clean clothes that nobody has the
sense to toss away.

JK>If you were to narrow that list to scientists who frequently publish in the
JK>field and have a direct background in atmospheric physics, that figure

Lets have a look at that list. I'll go on the net and see if I can find it.

Found it.

Now...you can't seem to find a `list' of these so-called `climate scientists',
but there's a sort of photo of all of them, and when you put your screen
pointer on one of them it brings up that person's name, title and (hello!)
the university taxpayer's money supports to do all this `climate research'!

Lets look at a few.....

Okay...we've got Purdue University...Rutgers University...NASA Goddard
Institute...Stanford University...National Center for Atmospheric
Research (taxpayer funded?)...(here's a good one) `Chief Climatologist
for Climate Central!'....Science Magazine....Pennsylvania State U. ...
...Boston College....

The list goes on... The point is, of COURSE they find what they HAVE to
find to keep taxpayer money rolling in!

JK>goes up to 99%. As of this time of writing, there are still many hours to
JK>go. All of the statements are archived as they are posted, and can be read
JK>by clicking on drawings of the scientists on the site.

The only `consensus' reached by this famous (or `in'famous...depending on your
point of view) *97%* was (get ready, folks) `carbon is a greenhouse gas'!

Thats pretty much all they actually `agreed' on!

Taxpayers world-wide have been forced to pour money down the rathole of
the `global warming' fraud....which, when it was seen the `warming' part
wasn't happening as per claims, morphed into the far safer `climate
change' term.

Of COURSE climate changes! It changes all the time. Thats no reason for
people to allow politicians to pour our money down a useless rathole
chasing some pie-in-the-sky brave new world.

So far....due to this `global warming' scam....the taxpayers have had
billions of their dollars taken by politicians, who give the money to
their `friends' (aka `donors and supporters'), who pour it into failing
`clean energy' businesses (can you say *Solyndra*?), which almost
imediately (or very soon thereafter) go belly-up, and the taxpayers'
money is gone!

The exec's of the company get big bonus packages, not to mention severance
packages up in the five and six figures! The outfit hasn't produced a
single volt of power. They make a legal `show' of going through a court
for `bankruptcy'....and its on to the next failure-at-the-very-start
scheme for seperating the taxpayers from their money.

Lets see....there was solar panels! Yet all solar panels have done so far
is fry birds right in the air as they pass overhead...make an unsightly
mess of the terrain...and fail to replace coal-fired or petroleum-fired
power plants in any significant way!

Wind farms! All wind farms do is make a lot of noise, clutter up the
landscape with unsightly towers with propellers on them (which, by
the way, don't last very long), and deliver very little actual `power'
to anyone! Not to mention the fact that they cost more to `maintain'
than they're worth!

There were synthetic fuels made that were supposed to take the place of
petroleum gasoline, which turned out to ruin engines!

But...a question:

Many inventors in the past came up with things that have revolutionized
civilization; the radio...steam engine...internal combustion engine...

None of those things cost the taxpayers anything.

Why should `green energy' invention cost taxpayers their money? Whats
wrong with those who swear by such energy sources, think its so
great...putting up THEIR money to develope it?

If its workable and can be done inexpensively, people will buy it.

And why should we be made to pour our money into `programs' thought
up by so-called `climate scietists' to support them? OR their programs?

If you  `follow the money'...you see that four out of five `renewable
energy' companies who recieved money from the DOE after Hussein was
swept into office on the shoulders of the low-information mental
dwarfs who voted for him, were run or owned by financial backers of
the know-nothing individual who is running the country into the
tank right now!

Their `political support' in the way of `money' donated to the democrat
cause of electing the fool we've got as a president today, has paid
off handsomely for many of them. Many of the `green energy' companies
they were heads of were on the brink of bankruptcy, even as taxpayers
money was poured into the black hole of failure they represented,
and their execs (friends of democrats and Hussein) made off with big
bucks in taxpayer's money!

It WAS...and REMAINS, a scam, people. A gigantic con job!

Enjoy!

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
 * Origin: Check Out Doc's QWK Mail  Via Web BBS > DocsPlace.org  (1:123/140)