Skriven 2014-10-26 20:53:04 av Lee Lofaso (2:203/2)
  Kommentar till text 19006 av Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
Ärende: Swedish Logic
=====================
Hello Ward,

 LL>> Iran hanged a young woman today.  Why?
 LL>> Because she had defended herself against
 LL>> a rapist by stabbing him to death.

 WD> That is part of the story in the western press.

Rape is a crime of violence.  Except in Iran,
where fucking a woman is okay with or without
her consent.

 WD> Good thing Amanda Knox did what she did in Italy and not in Iran.

Women have the right to defend themselves
from harm, including from rapists.  Except
in Iran (and other Muslim countries), as
Muslims consider women as being nothing
more than a man's property to do with as
he pleases.

 LL>> The terror group ISIS/ISIL continues to kidnap
 LL>> and behead innocent people as world leaders
 LL>> try to find a way to bring peace to that
 LL>> region of the world.  Terrorists in Canada
 LL>> have struck fear into the hearts of many.

 WD> Does that bother you?

I have guns to defend myself from Canadian
terrorists.  While that might not bother you,
Canadian terrorists should beware.

 WD> There have been 25 school shootings in the USA this year with 2 months
still
 WD> to go.

We gotta keep in practice for when the invasion
of Canadian terrorists comes.

 WD> Most do not make the news anymore, they occured nevertheless. 9 confirmed
 WD> dead.

Including the shooters.  Let's not forget that part.

 WD> ISIS has not decapitated that many people ...

No Islamist terrorist has ever beheaded himself.
That's a fact.  But no journalist has ever reported
that basic truth.  Muslims are wimps.  Not like
Americans who shoot up school kids.  Americans are
brave and courageous, taking responsibility and
holding themselves accountable for their own
despicable actions ...

 WD> Why not get upset about that?

Because Americans have the courage to accept
the blame for their own actions.  Quite unlike
Muslims, who always seem to blame either Israel
or the United States, and sometimes both, even
after blowing up thousands of innocent people
such as on 9-11-2001.

 LL>> Look at the birth rate of Muslims and compare
 LL>> that birth rate with everybody else.  It should
 LL>> be obvious to all that Muslims will soon become
 LL>> a majority population in Europe - before the
 LL>> end of this century.

 WD> Tadidadidaaaaa ... I love that rethoric.

Muslims will even surpass Chinese as the world's
most populous people.  They probably do already, if
you consider Muslim Chinese as being Muslim rather
than Chinese.

Jesus said man cannot serve two masters.  He can
love one and hate the other, but will not serve
both with equal pleasure.  Muslims want to be true
to their faith, and the only way to do that is to
distance themselves from the secularism of the
state or the world.

What the ISIS/ISIL movement is all about (it is
an extension of the "Arab Spring" movement) is
Muslims who want to be as religious as Muslims
can be while at the same time accepting science
and knowledge of the secular West.  In other
words, have a caliphate similar to the world
that existed hundreds of years ago, but morphed
with today's technological advances - especially
in terms of military might.

 WD> Islam is rising nowhere as fast as in the US

People in the US are starting to wake up to the
dangers Islam poses.  Islam is a political movement
posing as a religion.  Muslims can never truly leave
Islam, even if they want to.  Islam will follow them
whereever they go, even those who convert to other
faiths or to no faith.

Do you want to know how Muslims spread their faith
in Christian or secular lands?  It is a simple process.
Muslims do not even bother to try to convert Christians.
They just become citizens and bring in other Muslims
who likewise become citizens.  As you know, Muslim guy
plus Muslim gal equals Muslim baby.

For Muslims, women are baby-making machines.  Their
prophet was well aware of that, and so allowed Muslims
to have multiple wives, along with as many concubines
as they wanted or could afford.

The pretty women got to stay in nice houses/palaces.
The ugly women got to stay in other places.
The princes got all the pretty women, along with
some of the merchants and other wealthy folk.

A Muslim guy who is single and poor has the same
wants and desires as his wealthy Muslim brothers.
However, all the pretty Muslim women have been
taken and the few women that remain are in Muslim
whorehouses.  So what is a poor Muslim guy to do?
He is horny as hell, has no money, and the best
he can hope for is either a blow job from a guy
or a do it yourself hand job.

That's where the allure of joining the Muslim
army comes in.  Muslim commanders know how horny
those guys are.  And as a reward, they give out
leaves to hourri for those who are deserving.

Hourri is the term Muslims use for whores/whorehouse,
even though the word itself means something far different.

 WD> ... with LDS a close second.

Mormons believe in having multiple wives.  And also
having one's own planet in the next life.  Erich von
Daniken says those golden tablets that Joseph Smith
found are real.  But that's another story for another
day.

 LL>> The Pope will have to relocate his headquarters
 LL>> from the Vatican to someplace safe.  But where
 LL>> will he and other Christians be able to find a
 LL>> place of refuge from Muslim fanatics who want
 LL>> to behead as many infidels as they can find?

 WD> Salt Lake City.

Gosh, that place stinks.
Been there once.
Never again.

--Lee

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
 * Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)