Skriven 2014-12-25 12:00:00 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
     Kommentar till en text av LEE LOFASO
Ärende: Marching for Justice
============================
On 12-25-14, LEE LOFASO said to TIM RICHARDSON:

LL>Hello Tim,

TR> Two cops were murdered in NYC. Al Sharpton ought to be arrested and TR>
charged as an accessory! *He* led the march they were chanting for `dead TR>
cops'!

LL>Say wha'?  It is a tragedy those officers are gone.

LL>Al Sharpton might be a jerk and an opportunist and a
LL>tax cheat but it is crazy and just plain wrong to
LL>blame the deaths of those police officers on him (or
LL>on any of his followers).

Al Sharpton used his national prominence to stir the `racial' tensions after
Mike Brown's death. And, aside from what the `low-information' members of the
community may `like' to think....Mike Brown died as a result of his own damn
foolishness.

There wasn't any *racial* profiling involved in his death, he deliberately
attacked a cop, doing a `lineman's rush' on the cop after attempting
to wrest the cop's gun away, and the cop protected himself.

Mike Brown was a thief, a bully, a drug dealer, and a drug user. He brought
about his own death through his idiot-mentality. Here's hoping he met his
demise before having re-produced more losers of his ilk.

Al Sharpton parachuted into the scene with his (seemingly `on-call') news
cameras and immediately, before any facts had been gathered, went `national'
with the race card! He stirred up the racial tensions that have resulted from
Mike Brown's foolish throwing away of his life, over a handful of cheap
cigars. And when the other individual in NYC foolishly verbalized his intent
to resist lawful arrest, did in fact resist lawful arrest, and died of his own
medical problems which were unknown to the cops who were trying to arrest him,
Sharpton was quick to add that incident to his agenda and used it to stir up
the whole nation to a fever pitch. *He* began the publicity campaign against
the police. *He* kept the animosity stirred up to a fever pitch, and should
face the consequences for once.

Stirring people who are of low-level mentality and social asperations, which
are typical of those found living in what have become known as `ghettos',
isn't something that just happened by accident. Absent Al Sharpton, The whole
thing would have been over within a few weeks of Brown's death. And the NYC
incident would probably never have gotten attention outside the immediate
area.

Al Sharpton has once again brought racial hatred out. And its mostly from
blacks. In fact ALL of it  is from blacks.

And Sharpton is right out in the forefront of it. Its gotten so far now that
even Al Sharpton has lost control of it. That little murderous bastard who
killed those two cops and then `offed' himself was a vicious little creep for
many years. Most of his past crimes involved firearms. And all it took to set
him off was an incident like the Mike Brown shooting and the phoney `racism'
card played by Al Sharpton, to give him the notion to `off' a couple of cops.

He `offed' himself because he couldn't face the long years he'd have done in
prison. Unfortunately, the left has succeeded in eliminating the death penalty
in New York, thereby taking away the rendering of swift ans sure justice.

And, nation-wide, the death penalty where it still `is' in force, has become
such a joke as to be almost meaningless.

It has been stretched by liberal legislatures and judges (not to mention
self-promoting lawyers) to the point of having little or no real meaning.

By stringing out the time between sentence being passed, and sentence being
carried out, the reason `for' the penalty becomes blurred to a point where the
one under its adjudication lives half-a-lifetime or more, prior to it being
carried out.

Some who have committed the supreme slap in the face to society (murdering a
cop), are saved from their just punishment by a liberal democrat segment of
society, which succeeds in making out the perpetrator to be the `real' victim.

I have no doubt that, had the situation turned out otherwise, Brown had
succeeded in wresting Wilson's gun away and shot and killed Wilson with
it.....we would now be getting treated with a bombardment of `well...Mike
Brown is the `real' victim here!....He never had an `equal chance!..'

LL>Brother Al (and Brother Jesse) have spent their entire
LL>lives fighting for justice, often putting themselves at
LL>great risk of bodily harm so that others might benefit.

Thats bullshit! THe only thing they've spent their whole lives `fighting'
is the thought of having to make an honest living. Neither one gets their
hands dirty doing honest labor. They're both race hustlers. Big time con
artists, and their `con' is racial hatred. Thats how they make a living;
racial hatred.

Without it they're lost. All those `cards and letters' dry up, along with all
those `corporate donations' to their individual `community' organizations.
They'd be lost. They and their fellow con artists would have to make a living
some other way...like find a job skill and actually work!

Without racial hatred they are both irrelavent. Nobody's.

LL>We look at cops as being our protectors, and those
LL>protectors are supposed to protect us all - not just
LL>white folks of the privileged class.

Cops aren't there to `protect' anyone but themselves. The cops don't carry
firearms to protect *you*. They carry firearms to protect *themselves*.

Thats where a large part of the `gun control' mentality comes from. People
have developed the notion that ordinary civilians shouldn't have guns...
only the cops should. But cops are only there to `enforce' laws, not
`protect' citizens. Thats a notion that has crept into society over a long
period of time.

Cops who spout the `to protect and serve' are mis-leading you. They aren't
there to `serve' you....they are there to `serve' the power structure; the
`system' and those who run it. They are there to `protect' that power
structure, and to `enforce' its laws. They only `protect' you as a side result
of being in the vicinity sometimes when a crime against `you' is being
committed ( an armed robbery they happen upon or are called to, and happen to
arrive while its in progress). They are not there to protect you. That has, by
the way, been argued out in court and it was established that they (the cops)
are under no obligation to `protect' you. So that leaves the job of
`protecting' you... up to *you*.

LL>The black kid who offed the officers was obviously
LL>mentally disturbed.  His family is suffering as well
LL>as the families of those he murdered.

Hard question: where do you get the authority to `declare' him "...mentally
disturbed."...? Are you a psychiatrist? Have you been sent his entire record
and past mental evaluations?

So far...all anyone knows for certain is; Al Sharpton took what was a common
street crime that cost a street punk his life, escalated it into a national
fervor over `race'...inspired people to march down the avenue demanding `dead
cops'...and also inspired an individual who took him at face value and acted
upon that `publicly-chanted' demand.

LL>Why wasn't he given, or even offered, the help he so desperately
LL>needed before he flipped his lid?

You are now following the typical pattern of the left; make out the
perpetrator of a horrendous crime to `be the victim, here!'

LL>Obviously it is our society that is also sick, if not sicker.

When you get people used to the idea that they can drop out of school and make
more money living on the taxpayer's dime (welfare, food stamps, free medical,
etc) than they can from their own labor....

When you fail to encourage a two-parent family unit, and seem to `glorify'
single-parent housewholds...

When you have a social-promotion system that ignores actual qualifications,
and emphasizes `diversity' (real name: Affirmative Action).....

When you allow the perversion of the definition of `marriage' and blur the
consistancy of a `family unit' (marriage between two same-sex sodomites, and
allowing young children to be introduced into that un-natural environment)...

When you make the erasing of a human life (abortion) easier to obtain than
buying a used car...and encourage the irradication of strongly-held religious
beliefs by forcing participation in both immoral and un-natural practices...

When you take long-held principles and standards (marriage between members of
the opposite sex, and carrying the newly-concieved all the way to birth), and
reduce them to the perverted practices they've become....

You don't have anyone to blame for your `sick society' but yourself.

If you've supported the encouragement of single-parent households, you've
contributed to the `sickness'.

If you've supported or looked away when those who've been raised with the
apathy of `why should I work...the `gub-ment' will pay' as a legacy from a
political party (democrats) who've used such people as a voting bloc by giving
them more and more of the taxpayer's hard-earned money, you've contributed to
the `sickness'.

If you've either directly or by agreement to, contributed to the on-going
deliberate destruction of the religious freedom of this country, by supporting
the forcing religious-oriented schools or organizations to accept the `un-
acceptable' (abortion...so-called `marriage' between members of the same
sex..AKA sodomy).....

And many other degradations of our nation which have been perpetrated on us by
the left....then your words of condemnation of `our sick society'...must be
aimed at yourself.

LL>One of the officers who was killed was from mainland China.

He didn't come here to `protect Americans'...he came her to have a better
life!

LL>His wife, now a widow, is also from mainland China.  To think
LL>he had come here from a Communist country in order to protect
LL>Americans from Americans is truly an absurd thought, is it not?

Random acts of violence have been common-place in America since the country
won its freedom from England.

LL>We sing the national anthem, eyes lifted toward the flag, with
LL>hand over heart - "o'er the land of the free, and home of the
LL>brave."

LL>Such meaningless words for those who are dead, and those who
LL>mourn.

The `national anthem' used to have meaning. It ceased to have any meaning and
became nothing but a joke the very first time some idiot `low-information'
voter started singing it as though it was a jazz song they were singing in an
all-night bistro down in `n-awlins'...or up in East Harlem! A testament to the
depths the democrat mentality has forced the nation to sink to.

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
 * Origin: Check Out Doc's QWK Mail  Via Web BBS > DocsPlace.org  (1:123/140)