Skriven 2016-05-08 14:38:00 av Bill McGarrity (25337.2fidonews)
  Kommentar till text 33165 av Ross Cassell (1:123/789.0)
Ärende: Re: Bashing US Dictators
================================
-=> Ross Cassell wrote to Bill McGarrity <=-

 RC> Bill McGarrity -> Ross Cassell formulated the question :

 RC>>> What a joke, a bunch of liberals telling the "other" party who they
 RC>>> shall nominate... LOL

 BM>> I'm not telling anyone who the RNC should nominate.  I'm hysterical
 BM> over
 RC>> the
 BM>> choice the people made thinking they were getting a savior when all he
 BM> did
 BM>> was
 BM>> rip the GOP to shreds, will make a fool out of himself along with your
 BM>> beloved
 BM>> party and set it back 200 years.

 RC> I cant stop you from thinking *you* know better than those that
 RC> exercised their rights by voting for him. You should look at as to why
 RC> they did, its called Obama.. Actually Obama and Trump are very much
 RC> alike in one respect, Obama made promises he didnt keep (Hope and
 RC> change my ass), Trump is making promises he cant keep.

No, things wee going rather smoothly till the GOP thought they wren't moving as
fast as they wanted or should I say in the direction they wanted.  Most
democrats saw the improvement and in 2012 acted like idiots and never showed up
at the polls.  Their own fault.  In steps the GOP and guess what...
obstruction... obstruction.. obstruction. That's the reasoning behind your
butthurt over his EO's.

 RC>> and Hillary and Bernie have advanced your cause?

 RC>> Bernie a geriatric joke who basically is making campaign promises with
 RC>> other peoples money, and I dont mean campaign donations.

 BM> Why do you say that?  The fact he doesn't want $ going into the pockets of
 BM> the
 BM> very people who created this entire mess... lobbists, corrupt banking...
 BM> illegal hedge fund (which btw your boy Donald wanted to rip apart as well
 BM> till
 BM> he hires Steve Mnuchin. Yeah Yeah.. I know, he was a Soros' bitch) but as
 RC> the
 BM> days go on and on... he's destroying the GOP and you know it.

 RC> Bernice is making promises that a Democrat controlled congress would
 RC> never let fly.

Where did I say I was happy with the existing Dem representatives?  They have
to share just as much blame as the GOP for allowing this fiasco.

 RC>> Hillary has more legal trouble on the horizon that Bill looks like a
 RC>> Saint.

 BM> If indeed she is guilty then she should be indicted, brout to trial and if
 BM> guilty, punished.  I don't have issue with that but tell me something...
 RC> all
 BM> those GOP guys who were jumping through hoops to crucify Bill over the
 RC> Monica
 BM> deal.. at least he was with a consenting woman.. not young boys.  More
 BM> noteworthy Christian ethics at its finest.

 RC> Are you renouncing your Christianity Mr Catholic and why do you try to
 RC> excuse Hillary with some moral equivilancy that is so far out in left
 RC> field? No buts, are these child molesting republicans responsible for
 RC> any action committed by Hillary? Your reference to Hastert is
 RC> laughable, as if you seek to exhonerate Illinois politicos.. LOL Since
 RC> you are a practicing Catholic, lets talk about your Priests, arent
 RC> Catholic Priests Christian as well? Ba da boom ba da bing!

What is that nonsense all about?  rambling Ross? I said if Hillary was
convicted she deserves punishment under the laws of the land.  I am not trying
to bring Christian sharia law into the equation.... just the laws sans
religious beliefs, you know, the Constitution.  It's the irony you fail to
comprehend over the issue as that is the moral highground most, if not all, GOP
backers seem to gravitate towards.  Let's take a look shall we...

Newt Gingrich:

Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) led the push for Bill ClintonAs impeachment.
Following a disappointing election in November 1998, he announced he was
stepping down as Speaker and resigning from Congress.

Gingrich later admitted that, while he was pushing for ClintonAs impeachment,
he was engaged in an affair with a Congressional aide. oThere were times when I
was praying and when I felt I was doing things that were wrong. But I was still
doing them,o Gingrich said in 2007. He later said the situation was ocomplex
and, obviously, I wasnAt doing things to be proud of.o

Bob Livingston:

After Gingrich announced his resignation, Republicans unanimously selected Rep.
Bob Livingston (R-LA) to succeed him. Livingston represented the party as
Speaker-elect in the led up to the impeachment vote.

On the day of the impeachment vote, Livingston announced he was resigning
following revelations that he had engaged in an extramarital affair. According
to Hustler Magazine Publisher Larry Flint, who offered a reward for information
about the sex lives of members of Congress, he ofound four women who said they
had been involved with Mr. Livingston over the last 10 years.o

Dennis Hastert:

Following LivingstonAs resignation, which occurred on the same day the House
voted on impeachment, Rep. Dennis Hastert (R-IL) quickly gained support of the
Republican leadership to succeed him as Speaker-designate. He began formally
serving as speaker in January 1999, and held that role while the Senate
conducted their trial on the articles of impeachment.

Hastert was indicted on charges that he illegally structured $1.7 million in
payments to an individual in an attempt to cover up prior misconduct. According
to reports, the payments were allegedly intended to oconceal sexual abuse
against a former male student he knew during his days as a teacher in
Yorkville, Ill.o The LA Times also reported that oinvestigators also spoke with
a second man who raised similar allegations that corroborated what the former
student said.o

Hastert was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison for improperly structuring
payments to cover up the abuse. In open court, a federal judge repeatedly
called him a "serial child molester."

 BM> I'll not go any further Ross because if Trump does win, not only will he
 RC> have
 BM> the Dems against him, half the GOP will be looking to to impeach him in
 RC> the
 BM> first 100 days.  Meanwhile, who suffers?  Look in the mirror lately?  I
 RC> have
 BM> and with him sitting with his hand on the football... it's fucking scary.

 RC> and you expect me to believe the DEM hero's are saviours??

Not all... some.

 RC>> I aint thrilled at all with Trump, but dont be blowing sunshine up my
 RC>> ass with that shit the Democrats are pawning!

 BM> But he's your guy.  I know you don't like him and know you feel he's a
 RC> bigger
 BM> ass than I give him credit for, but it's people like you who let this
 RC> happen,
 BM> the intelligent side of the GOP.

 RC> I let this happen, pray tell how, I voted for Rubio in the primary.

You should have worked harder.... ;)

 BM>> And the RNC thought Sarah was winner... lol!!

 RC>> Whats funny is you all are still emotionally disturbed over her!

 RC>> You must hate women?

 BM> Oh please Ross... I know deep down inside, in places that scare you, I,
 RC> along
 BM> with most of the free-thinking world, knows she a walking idiot. And yes,
 RC> you
 BM> can quote me on that.

 RC> Like I said, if you cant dismiss her 8 years later as nothing more than
 RC> a talking pundit, in the same company as Limbaugh and such, you are
 RC> still very much emotionally disturbed.. :-)

The problem is the GOP still uses her to promote their party... for what reason
I don't have a clue as the woman is clearly "challanged".  Tell you what... you
get the GOP to stop parading her around and I'll stop ragging on her stupidity.
 Deal??

 RC> Your upset that when she
 RC> walks out her back porch she has a breath taking view of Alaska
 RC> mountains and nature, whereas yours is chemical plants, smokestacks,
 RC> turnpikes and such. >:|

She can see Russia from her back porch as well but that doesn't impress me
either.  Sure, she lives in an area untouched by man to a degree, the Valdez
pushed that to the limit... but you only see one part of NJ... and yes, that
part is industrialized.  There are many parts you don't have a clue and unless
you come and see what 90% of the remaing has to offer... please don't bore us
with pre-packaged inuendos... they've been played out to the max.

--

Bill

Telnet: tequilamockingbirdonline.net
Web: bbs.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:81
FTP: ftp.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:2121
IRC: irc.tequilamockingbirdonline.net Ports: 6661-6670 SSL: +6697
Radio: radio.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:8010/live

... Look Twice... Save a Life!!! Motorcycles are Everywhere!!!
=== MultiMail/Win32 v0.50
--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
 * Origin: TequilaMockingbird Online - Toms River, NJ (1:266/404)