Skriven 2016-08-06 20:20:48 av Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
  Kommentar till text 35633 av alexander koryagin (2:5020/2140.2)
Ärende: Re: No Restrictions
===========================
On Aug 06, 2016 07:57pm, alexander koryagin wrote to ALLEN PRUNTY:

 ak> Hi, Allen Prunty!
 ak> I read your message from 05.08.2016 16:20

  ak>>> There is also one more reason for aggression. If a nation is
  ak>>> peaceful and defenceless a temptation arouses to conquer it.
  ak>>> Americans, Britons, Germans, Spaniards, in short any strong nation
  ak>>> looking for their prey - poor nations in Asia, Africa, America,
  ak>>> Australia. We could surely add Antarctica either if it had been
  ak>>> populated. Lands of Persian Gulf were also occupied by strong
  ak>>> nations. At that time Jews saw that they can easily capture
  ak>>> Palestine, having a justification that they lived there two
  ak>>> thousand years ago.

Actually, it started in 1948 after World War II.  Hitler had an Ally in the
Arabs as many of them wanted the Jews to die... they wanted the territory of
Israel for their own.

Things were still raw in Israel at that time, and much of the fighting started
then.

  AP>> The Russians should know better than anyone that the Arabs have
  AP>> been at war with each other for centuries. The Sunni, Shiai and the
  AP>> Whahabi sects of Islam have hated each other for centiries... one
  AP>> tribe has been fighting another tribe. Isalm is a death religion,
  AP>> they want their 99 virgins when they die.

 ak> Well they don't fight everywhere. For instance, Palestine was an idyllic
 ak> peaceful place, and funny Arab shepherds were ready to be conquered. ;-)
 ak> And mentioning the wars between Muslims we should also remember the wars
 ak> between Christians. For instance, at least one crusade was exactly
 ak> against Constantinople - the capital of Orthodox Christianity. Russia
 ak> was the subject of crusades. In Ukraine Vatican oriented Cristian and
 ak> Moscow

You also know that many people in palestine were Christian and Jewish too...
yes they co-existed until hamas interfered.  Hamas is the "Muslim Brotherhood"
and once they took power in palestine they radicalized many.  Started sending
weapons there... burned the Christian Churches there.

It did not help that the Israeli Government started to take back territory
there as well, Hamas used that as an excuse to radicalize the residents there
under the guise of "Social Justice" and who would govern the area.

 ak> A religious fanaticism usually appears when people fight in an unequal
 ak> war and they need a consolation in case of death. IMHO if a person is
 ak> ready to die - this person just has no place to live in dignity.
 ak> Something was taken away from him. More of that, some bad guys can
 ak> create such an atmosphere in which death will look like a liberation
 ak> from suffering. They thought, "Oh, how it is great to end up this
 ak> fucking life and to get into paradise committing suicide and killing
 ak> many enemies." That why we see so many suicidal terror acts.

ISIS takes it to the extreme though... they kill their OWN kind... they don't
give the young men any choice... join us or die.  They are like the Germans
who shot their own when they refused to fight.  I'm sorry but ISIS brainwashes
their people with their indoctrination...that is part of radicalism.

  ak>>> Israel decided to solve all the difficulties by a mighty military
  ak>>> force. Arabs could choose between consolation in religion and
  ak>>> unleashing a guerrilla war. Both tendencies became stronger and
  ak>>> stronger and joined at last, when religious Arabs gave American
  ak>>> weapons to fanatic militants.

Palestine is rather peaceful compared to what is going on in ISIS right now...
and unfortunately our Government created ISIS.. if we stayed in Iraq and
followed everything through until it everything stabilized maybe things would
have been different.  Instead we pulled out, left minimal troops there and
look what happened.

Iran was once a peaceful nation too... until the Shah was ousted and the
Mullahs and Ayatollahs took over.

  AP>> That whole region has been destabilized long before America went
  AP>> over there. Saddam was a bastard, he shot an entire olympic team
  AP>> because they did not win medals... but he kept order. With the
  AP>> tribes.

 ak> Did I say about America? No, the thick stick into the Arab hive was put
 ak> by another people. As for Saddam, yes he  was a bastard, but if he still
 ak> ruled his country hundreds of thousand people would be alive now.

And some innocents would still die by his hands or his son's... but
unfortunately the old adage "the devil you know vs the devil you don't"
applies... he was the better of the two devils.

  ak>>> Now the most troubling consequence is that the original conflict
  ak>>> is not the key for stopping the violence. We have a crazy circle
  ak>>> of violence.

And it will continue until someone ends ISIS and stays the course for as long
as it takes to put a Government that is peaceful into power.  Unfortunately,
as long as they have a radical theocracy there will be fighting.

You are right it's a crazy circle and if we were to have a good international
cooperation in ending ISIS like we did to end the Nazi's back in 1944 we would
be able to restore peace to Iraq and Afghanistan.  Look how prosperous and
peaceful Germany is today... however they have imported HUNDREDS of military
aged single arab males into their country.  Much like France did (France took
more) granted the attacks on France have been by a few in comparison to how
many they took in, who knows how many more sleepers there are out there.

 ak> After his predecessors errors (the war in Iraq, Afghanistan etc) and his
 ak> own errors, Obama now thinks several times before acting. It is not bad.
 ak> He hasn't very clever advisors not to botch things up. The catastrophe
 ak> in Syria has happened when the US has driven a wedge into the country
 ak> with polarized population. One thing when there is a tyrant and all
 ak> people hate him, but another matter when the tyrant has a strong
 ak> support. In this case we will have a civil war and sea of blood. All
 ak> blood in Syria is on Americas hands in short.

The catastrophe in Syria was done by Hillary Clinton not Obama... and yet
she's running for president.  Right now both of our main political parties
have stinkers running for president.  I really cringe at either one of them
getting elected... I'm afraid we are screwed no matter what happens.  I've
read the book "The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire."  I'm afraid we are
watching the Fall of America right now.  There's enough stuff going on now
that could literally split America into different factions.

 ak> The fair elections issue which was a starting point of the Syrian
 ak> conflict is not the key of the problem any more. Now we have here a
 ak> endless circle of violence.

I'm really scared we will see the same thing play out here in America.

  AP>> I'm sorry, it's war... what needs to be done is not going to be
  AP>> popular, but it is necessary. History was changed and manipulated,
  AP>> our greatest ally in World War II was RUSSIA not Britian. Britian
  AP>> was a small island in the great scheme of things. If it was not for
  AP>> the brave Russians doing their part on the eastern front we may be
  AP>> speaking German today.
  AP>> Anyone who equated Russia as anything but an ally in WWII is sadly
  AP>> mistaken.

 ak> I am glad to hear this point of view from an American.

I'm fortunate to be an American schooled off base when I was younger.  I have
grown up with military parents who were stationed in England, Ireland,
Germany, and Okinawa.  I've never once attended an on-base school as my
parents thought it was in my best interests to be schooled by the local
economy... the best school I ever attended was in Germany.  I read the history
from their perspective and they believe both America and Russia liberated
them... they do not mention Britain at all in their history.  Even their
people agree that Hitler subjugated them.

It wasn't until the 1950's when relations soured between Russia and America.
Granted I'm sure that living in modern times under Communist rule was probably
not the best of times, but the USSR during WWII played as much of a hand in
stopping Hitler than any other of our Allies.  There is much History that is
unwritten... and sadly reading my young family's history books they have
really watered down what happened in both of the World Wars... mentioning
little about our allies.  They barely touch what happened during the
holocaust.

I also hate that the Holocaust's history has been reduced to ONLY the Jewish
being killed by Hitler... he killed many non-jews too.  The Slavs were a sub-
race... they went to the gas chambers and ovens... so did many of the
polish... in fact Hitler already had plans for death factories for New York
City and other American population centers as well as Moscow and other Russian
areas too.  Given his way many who did not sign up for his regime would have
perished not just the Jews.

I have always wanted to visit Russia... I have tried to learn your language
but it's not like the Latin based languages that I have learned.  I just can't
quite get it.  The only way I could learn it is to visit and stay an extended
period of time.   But after watching the political choices we have now for the
next election I'm wondering if apartments are cheap over there... I'm planning
an escape :-) I feel like we are doomed no matter which one gets elected.

Allen

... Opportunist: Someone finding himself in hot water, decides to bathe.
 * Origin: LiveWire -=* Louisville, KY USA *=- LiveWireBBS.Com (1:2320/100)