Skriven 2016-08-13 21:37:59 av Lee Lofaso (2:203/2)
  Kommentar till text 35825 av Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
Ärende: No Restrictions
=======================
Hello Allen,

 TR>> `Planned Parenthood' was begun by a woman who's intent was to wipe
 TR>> the black race out (at least here in America) by many means.

 AP> I'm not down with Racism... but I've seen the ruin of the black community
 AP> because of many children in families who can't support them.

So, the answer to ending racism in America is to allow only rich
folks to procreate?  Rich white folks such as Mel Gibson?  How many
kids does he have?  Eight?  What about the Duggars?  How many kids
do they have?  At least twenty legitimate ones, no telling how many
illegitimate others.  And that is not counting the grandkids.

Black lives matter.  Not just white lives.  And while at it, we
should also be sure to include brown lives.  And yellow lives.
And red lives.  And rainbow lives.

Point is, limiting the number of kids a couple can have is both
demeaning and anti-democratic.  We should be promoting life, not
discouraging life.  If that means shelling out a little of what
we have so that others can also enjoy life's blessing, then we
should all gladly open our own pockets for that purpose.

 AP> I've seen more neglect from parents in that community than any other,
mainly
 AP> because they are poor and dependant on whatever government, Church,
charity
 AP> support they can get.

When people need help, who do they look for first?  Government.
Not some charity or some strange face in a crowd.  We are dependent
on government to provide services, not just for police and fire
protection, but also other necessities.  Who is going to pick up
the garbage if no services are available?  Would you take everything
to the dump, assuming there is a place where you could dump your
trash, if nobody else was available to do it?  Where would you put
your own poop?  Bury it in your yard?  That would quickly become
one smelly place ...

 AP> I don't think -any- child should be brought in this world if the parents
do
 AP> not have the means to support them.  This includes white, black, hispanic,
 AP> asian, or any children.

So, in your world, only rich folks would be allowed to procreate.
Rich folks would get to decide who lives and who dies.  And who gets
to continue their own ancestral lines.

Man is tribal.  Always has been.  Always will be.  Your concept
of a non-tribal version of mankind is untenable, and unenforceable.

 AP> Futhermore when you have a mom with 5 children fathered by multiple men
 AP> there is a problem...

Polyandry is only practices in two very small parts of the world.
And both of those areas are located very high in the mountains, in
lands far, far away, where few white people have ever traveled.

 AP> The Black community used to be all about family.

Still is.  Which explains why Hillary Clinton campaigns in black
churches on Sunday mornings.  Just like Rev. Jesse Jackson used to
do, back in the day.

 AP> I could be wrong about my views back in the day but I grew up in a
military
 AP> family and we did not see "color" as much back then... we saw only other
 AP> "military" family brothers and sisters.

Jimmy Carter served in the military.  Jimmy Carter also served in
his church, and taught Sunday school.  He did not view people as
"military" family brothers and sisters.  Not even members of his
church.  In fact, he got so fed up with the teachings of his church
that he left, preferring to spend his time with his real brothers
and sisters (you know who they are).

 AP> Of all the families the black families tended to be the more traditional
 AP> ones often with agign grandparents present in their lives.

Traditional families?  What the hell are "traditional families"?
By whose standards might that be?  Your standards might not be the
same standards as those of others.  There is no one-size-fits-all
family standard for anybody.  Dan Quayle came up with the idea of
"family values" when he was picked to be vice president.  And then
David Vitter decided to take up the call, promoting "family values"
as his call to action.  And you know what he did?  The US Senator
from Louisiana went calling on prostitutes in DC and New Orleans,
having the time of his life.  And then what did the goody two-shoes
Republicans do to David Vitter for having shown the world what a
fine outstanding individual he was?  NOTHING!  That is how much
the Republican Party cared about "family values"!

 AP> It's safe to say that Americans have pretty much turned their back on
family
 AP> now too.

David Vitter and the Republican Party certainly have.

 AP> You see children with no respect for parents or their elders... and more
 AP> youth pregancies than ever.

That would be a good sign.  If it were true.  However, the facts
tell another story.  While people continue to fuck, they are not
having as many children as in times past.  The only reason this
country is still gaining in population is due to immigration, not
the number of births minus deaths.

 AP> Also promescuity has become "socially acceptable" and the average age of
 AP> teenage pregnancy is 15 now.  Scary times Tim... no wonder we are
 AP> experiencing a social decline.

We are not experiencing a social decline.  What is happening is we
are more open today than in times past.  Rather than keeping things
secret, people talk freely about their experiences.  Maybe not with
their parents, but certainly with their friends and schoolmates.

Women have always been able to get pregnant at a young age.  And
you know that once a girl starts having sex, she is not likely to
stop having sex.  I mean, sex is fun.  And who in their right mind
is going to want to stop having fun?  At what age do most kids in
this country lose their virginity?  Although that would vary from
state to state, I would guess a national average would be no older
than age 17.

Up until around WWI, most women would marry at about age 12 or 13.
Usually to a guy who was at least age 40.  This was considered normal
by society at the time.  The older guy would provide his young wife
with a place to live, and help her out financially, along with the
gift of young ones to help her out around the house.  Then, after
he passes away, she would inherit the house, and her grown adult
children would provide her the financial means to continue her days.
Still a young woman, she would then invite her true love (a fine
fellow about the same age as her) to move in and share the blessings
of liberty.

You might ask yourself what the woman's boyfriend did all those
years she was married to an elderly gent.  So I'll tell you.  He
got himself hitched to an elderly lass, most likely an old bag of
about age 90 or so.  And then, with a little bit of luck, she goes
on to meet her maker, and he regains his freedom to hopefully be
with his true love.

--Lee

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
 * Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)