Möte FUNNY, 4886 texter
Skriven 2005-05-24 08:40:54 av Greg Sears (1:153/307)
     Kommentar till en text av George Pope
Ärende: Re: BBWs are fun!
=========================
Funny

 -=[23-May-2005 08:44, George Pope wrote IN a message to all]=-

 GP> Q: How is a fat girlfriend like a moped?
   > A: Both are fun to ride until your friends see you!

  G-day George Pope, talking about that, reminds ME of this.....

  A very conservative doctor was consulted by an older man who
wasn't feeling very well.   After a thorough medical checkup, the doctor
said, "Mr. CyberPope, I can't find anything specifically wrong with you.
I have only one suggestion...that you...eh, eh...give up some of your
love life."

  There was a long pause, and then Mr. CyberPope said, "O.K., Doc.
But which half should I give up:  thinking about it or talking about it?"

 GP> There once was a Dave with NOLASTNAME
   > Who played a little Yahoo! game
   > He goofed on our Sears
   > Might've brought Greg to tears
   > But it's all humour just the same

CyberPope..... thinks he's a poet, but sadly we know it's SO TRUE! '-)

              There was once a story many years ago called.........

High Heel Infidelity

"Do you need anything else, Mr. Pope?" George looked up to see his
secretary, Heather, standing in the door to his office. She was still
wearing her business suit, the short skirt exposing her long shapely legs,
covered in sheer black nylons, but she had changed into sneakers and short
white socks for the trip home.

"No, thank you, Heather," George said. "Have a good night." He thought again
how lucky he was to have Heather. Not only was she professional and
efficient, but she was incredibly sexy. His cock stirred as he stared at the
curves of her body under her suit.

Heather smiled and waved goodbye. George followed her out to close the door
to the office so he could get some work done. The elevator dinged and she
was gone. He glanced at her desk, which was orderly as always. Under her
desk, her shiny black high heels lay discarded from where she had left them.

Heather always wore high heels that showed off the heart-shaped muscles in
her calves and made her ass squeeze tightly when she walked. This pair was
her favourite, always perfectly shiny, the heels narrow and stiletto,
probably a good three inches high. Unable to stop himself, George walked
over and picked them up.

Lifting the shoes to his face, George inhaled, breathing in the scent of
Heather's sweat, nylons, and a faint trace of her flowery perfume. His dick
exploded into a throbbing erection. He hurried into his office, clutching
Heather's shoes in his hand, and closed and locked the door behind him.

In the quiet privacy of his office, George released his monstrous hard-on,
already leaking warm pre-cum. He caressed the shiny, soft leather of her
shoes, his shaking, sweaty hands smearing the perfect sheen. The heels
pressed lightly into his palms. He dropped one of the shoes and wrapped his
free hand around his cock, pulling his throbbing tool as he smelled
Heather's scent on the shoes again.

George hadn't been this turned-on in a long long time. As though in a
trance, he lowered Heather's shoe to his pulsing prick and rubbed the tip
against his cock. His dick jerked and his knees weakened at the sensation of
the cool, smooth leather on his sensitive head. Wrapping one hand firmly
around the base of his shaft, he pumped his dick as he continued rubbing the
shoe over his dick, pre-cum leaving shiny slug-trails on the black leather.

His cockhead bulged, purple and angry as he rubbed his root and pressed the
shoe against his prick. He turned the shoe over and let the tip of the heel
part the slit on the head of his dick. It was so hot, so nasty, feeling that
sharp edge on his aroused rod.

George turned the shoe again, holding it in front of him, and let his dick
slip inside. His balls hung outside the heel, pressing against the now-warm
edge, the line of the stiletto separating his nuts. He held the shoe still
and moved his hips back and forth. His prick rubbed against the lining, the
inside of the shoe teasing the vein on the bottom of his prick. He lifted
his balls and put them inside her petite shoe, shoving his organs inside as
he fucked Heather's beautiful heels.

The toe of the shoe caught his cockhead as he thrust forward, rubbing and
stimulating the sensitive nerves at the tip of his root, his balls squeezed
pleasantly tight in the heel. He wrapped his fist around the heel and
screwed Heather's shoe harder, pumping his hips back and forth.

Finally, George couldn't hold back anymore. His dick pulsed, releasing his
warm load into the toe of Heather's shoe. His prick continued to pulse,
squeezing hot spunk that oozed over his throbbing shaft, pulling out more
and more cream. George fucked the sloppy shoe until he went soft, and then
let it drop to the carpet, semen pouring out of the well-fucked toe. He fell
into the chair, gasping.

When he had recovered, he zipped up his pants and took the shoes into the
bathroom with him, washing them clean. He replaced them under Heather's desk
and went back into his office to do some work.

But it wasn't long before his dick was rising again and he was thinking
about that other shoe, sitting patiently under Heather's desk, waiting for
his attention.

> OBJoke: for our Moderator and all-round friend/servant

 PRESS RELEASE NO.93-03-29-001
 SUBJECT: AUTOMOBILE DIMMER SWITCHES

 1.        Pursuant to the Prov. of B.C. - Solicitor General Motor
Vehicles Division Act NO. 91-02-0001. All motor vehicles sold in the
Prov. of B.C. after Sept.15,93 will be required to have the headlight
dimmer switch mounted on the floor board. The dimmer switch must be
mounted in a position accessible to operation by pressing the dimmer
switch with the left foot. The dimmer switch must be far enough
removed from the brake and/or chutch pedal to avoid inadvertant
operation of either pedal when applying pressure to the dimmer switch.

 2.        Included in the above act, and beginning Jan.1,94 all other
vehicles with steering colum mounted dimmer switches must be
retrofitted with a floorboard mounted dimmer switch of the type
described above. The existing steering colum mounted dimmer switch
configuration MUST be removed from the vehicle during the retrofit
operation. Vehicles which have NOT made the changes will FAIL the
Prov. of B.C. Safty Inspection Program.

 3.        It is recognized this will cause some hardship for the
driving public. However, this change is being made in the interest of
public safety. A recent study entitled "Inititation Sequence in B.C.
Nighttime Hiway Traffic Accidents" conducted jointly by the Govt. of
B.C. (Motor Vehicle Division) and a University of B.C. Medical
Research team, has shown that 95% of all Prov. of B.C. night time
highway accidents are caused by blondes getting their feet caught in
the steering wheel.

> OBJoke: for Mr. <+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope")

  A camel strides in to a bar with an Egyptian mummy riding on its
back. The camel kneels down and the mummy crawls off and makes his
way to the bar.
  "What will you have?" asks the bartender.
  "Nothing for me," says the mummy. "I just came in here to unwind."

Cheers,
.            o      _      _          _ From the

... George Pope. . . . Said that 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2?

--- EzyBlueWave V2.01b005 00F90260
 * Origin: Milky Way, Langley, BC [604] 532-4367 (1:153/307)