Möte FUNNY, 4886 texter
Skriven 2004-09-30 07:01:12 av Greg Sears (1:153/307)
     Kommentar till en text av George Pope
Ärende: Re: G'day
=================
 GS> We did, after all, see a friend of Barbie's in a wheelchair.
 GS> Remember her?

Funny

 -=[28-Sep-2004 14:39, George Pope replied IN a message to GREG SEARS]=-

 GP> I had a movie of Barbie in a wheelchair (after some SERIOUS S&M
 GP> slammin' with Ken!)

  G-day George Pope,

  Must have been a classic of movies! .. .. .. search..  .. .. .. .. ..
                                      .. oops sorry Mate it's not on this
                                         machine so unless there are other
                                         jokers out-lurking-there it's a
                                         cyber-space gonner! eh ;-)

 GP>    Is Barbie Married To A Drug Lord???

 I don't know CyberPope........

.  o  _ From the Desk of the I C E-man: 25-April-2000
. Q\_|_)  Keeping Adult things Hot & interesting!!!!
. T> III  *****************WARNING******************

The following joke / story is intended for mature audiences only!
                      (ie. those who won't get offended. . . )

Still here?  I guess I should warn you that if you keep going & read this
joke / story even after this warning, you can't whine to your sysop saying
I filled your screen with disgusting, perverted, sick or offensive humour!

            Okayyyyyy. . . You're ASKING for it now!

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asked Ken nervously. "You might
regret it later." "Of course I'm sure," snapped Barbie. "I haven't
regretted cutting my hair, have I?" Ken let his eyes rest on the
stubble that was all that was left of her luxuriant blonde mane. "But
your hair will grow out again." He gestured at the piercing studio.
"This seems so permanent." "Ken, my hair doesn't grow when I cut it.
I'm a doll, remember? But I'm sick of being an impossible ideal of
feminine beauty. I'm sick of making little girls feel inadequate
because their figures and their lifestyles don't measure up to mine.
It's time I took control of my own body and my own destiny. I'm going
to have my nipples pierced. Now, are you coming to hold my hand or do
you want to wait out here?"

Ken flinched. "I'll stay out here. I've had a thing about needles
ever since I was injection molded." "Fuck you!" said Barbie. "And I
WAS going to get your name tattooed on my ass, too." She turned on
the heel of her new Doc Marten's and stalked through the doorway.

Inside, she signed the release form and was led into a private room
at the back of the store. There was a chair just like the one in her
"Barbie - Dental Hygienist" set. For a moment she imagined herself
tied naked in the chair while a masked figure menaced her with an
array of needles. With a shiver of anticipation she brought herself
back to the present. "If you could take off your shirt and sit down,
please," said the short and bubbly woman who was going to pierce
her. Barbie removed her flannel shirt, sat back and closed her eyes.

"First I'm going to sterilize the skin with - Oh my God!" Barbie
opened her eyes at the exclamation. The piercer was staring with
disbelief at her breasts. The doll looked down and saw two immense
plastic protuberances, totally devoid of nipples. "Is this some kind
of a joke?" asked the piercer. "You don't have any nipples to pierce."
"Fuck them!" wailed Barbie. "Fuck those stupid motherfucking shits
who designed me. I'd like to rip their balls off with a blunt bread
knife. OK, never mind, I'm in control." She took a deep breath and
reached for the belt of her Levis. "I'd like you to pierce my cunt
lips instead." Laughing, she ripped her jeans right off....

Poor Barbie. <GRin>

> OBJoke: for our Moderator and all-round friend/servant

LONG SERMON

Pastor Dave Charlton tells us, "After a worship service at First Baptist
Church in Newcastle, Kentucky, a mother with a fidgety seven-year-old boy
told me how she finally got her son to sit still and be quiet. About
halfway through the sermon, she leaned over and whispered, 'If you don't
be quiet, Pastor Charlton is going to lose his place and will have to
start his sermon all over again."

> OBJoke: for Mr. <+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope")

Love

Love comes from people's hearts, and God made hearts.

Love is a matter of chemistry, sex is a matter of physics.

Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the real
with the ideal never goes unpunished.

Love is hugging. Love is kissing. Love is saying no.

Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still
friends even after they've know each other so well for so long.

Love is like a roller coaster: when it's good you don't want

Love is not enough, but it sure helps.

Love is sharing whatever you've got with whomever you're getting it from.

Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening
presents for a minute and look around.

Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and
they go out and smell each other.

Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip
before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.

Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French
Fries without making them give you any of theirs.

Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it
everyday.

The game of love is never called off on account of darkness.
to get off, and when it isn't ... you can't wait to throw
up.

When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared she
won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only does
she still love you, she loves you even more.

Cheers from,
  ICE-man      /\ Christchurch+          \ | /  Mountains, Sunshine
 Canterbury   /  \/\          |  /\     -- 0 --  Forestry, Farming
New  Zealand~/      \!!ii,,,,_*_/==\--~~~~~~~~~ First to USE 2004!!

... George. . . If it has TITS or TIRES, you gonna have trouble with it!

--- EzyBlueWave V2.01b005 00F90260
 * Origin: Milky Way, Langley, BC [604] 532-4367 (1:153/307)