Möte MONTE, 992 texter
Skriven 2006-02-11 08:52:24 av Bloggerhead (1:379/45)
Ärende: Make over $10,000 a month, using PAYPAL
From: "Bloggerhead" <bloggerhead@comcast.net>

Make over $10,000 a month, using PAYPAL and a proven process, with just a $6.00
investment. It's easy, quick and simple, and can be repeated whenever you want.

How many times do you want to make over $10,000? You choose. You just need to
read this simple and clear report, follow the rules and move quickly on this
one.

This can be done by anyone in the world. PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS BUSINESS
PROGRAM IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT, TAKES JUST 15-30 MINUTES AND A SMALL $6
INVESTMENT. This project has been on TV programs such as 20/20, Oprah, and the
Wall Street Journal.
It's been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. The entire process
is FAST, EASY and VERY, VERY LUCRATIVE. I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY
CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT I turned $6 into over $10,000.
I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return! The only things you will
need are:
1. An email address.
2. A Business or Premier PAYPAL account (FREE) 3. Just 20 to 30 minutes of your
time.

Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and
then prepare you for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here's what
you need to do.
STEP 1: Setting up your FREE PAYPAL Account. It's extremely safe and very easy
to set up a FREE PAYPAL account! Copy and paste the following link exactly into
the address bar:
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=EPD2QXJ3BLX9G (notice the secure "https"
within the link)
Be sure to sign up for a FREE PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a PERSONAL
account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other
people.
STEP 2: Sending PAYPAL money
To send money, all you do is click on 'send money' located in blue at the top
of the page next to 'welcome'.
Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PAYPAL to each of the email
address below.
Make sure the subject of the payment says... "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING
LIST". (this keeps the program 100% legal... so please don't forget!) These are
the e-mail addresses you send $1 to: (That is $1 to each email address.)

1 mambo_james@hotmail.co.us
2 WSthanbabe@gmail.com
3 DramLFC89@aol.com
4 neolit103@yahoo.com
5 candygodzilla4@hotmail.com
6 bloggerhead@comcast.net

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! If you
have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the United States
Postal laws.
STEP 3: Adding Your Email Address
After you send your $1.00 payment, to each email on the list above, Take the
#1) email off the list that you saw above, move the other addresses up one -
(#6 becomes #5 & #5 becomes #4 and #4 becomes #3 & #3 becomes #2 and #2 becomes
#1. etc)
Now add YOUR email address (the one used in your PAYPAL account) to position
#6) on the list.
*** MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL
ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN GET PAID ***
STEP 4: The Pure Joy of Receiving PAYPAL Money! You are now ready to post your
copy of this message, to at least 50-200 newsgroups, message boards. I post to
200 for quicker surer results. There are close to 32,000 news groups, this
makes it easy for you to earn money. All you need is 200 news groups, but the
more you post, the more money you make
- as well as everyone else on the list!
In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as
possible. So they will make you and me rich and of course themselves!!! You can
even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will still
appear in your PAYPAL account even while your bank account is being confirmed.
DIRECTIONS: HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS You do not need to
re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply do the following:
STEP 1: Put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your CURSOR to
the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will
copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary memory. STEP 2: Open a
blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From
the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into
notepad so that you can add your email to the list. STEP 3: Save your new
Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different
sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. STEP 4: Use Netscape or
Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups, on-line forums,
message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups,
online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: Go to any search engine like yahoo.com,
google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like?
Millionaire message board? Or? Or? Opportunity message board? Or? Money making
discussions? Or? Business bulletin board? Or? Money making forum? etc. You will
find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you
will find the option to post a new message.
STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the 'Edit'
menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message
button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you
have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the
hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! REMEMBER, THE
MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!!!
That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!
***JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY AND PUT AT THE BOTTOM OF LIST ABOVE, IS
EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO YOU GET PAID.*** WHY IT'S EASY
TO MAKE $10,000 CASH: OK, lets say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
example). So then I Made $5.00 with my email at #6 on the letter. Now, each of
the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 posting, each with my
email at #5 and
only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for
me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my email at #4 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons
turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my email at #3 and only receive 5
replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part,
each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and
they only receive 5 replies that just made me $3, 125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons
will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if
still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00!
$15,625.00! from an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!!
IT REALLY WORKS!!!
There are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try. Estimates
are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users of the Internet, every day. What will happen
over the course of 30 days? Well, this money will be sent to you by a few
thousand people just like yourself, who are willing to invest
$6.00 and around 30 minutes of their time to receive around $10,000 or more in
cash. The first payments will arrive within a few days and then they will
continue at the rate of about 100 payments per day for about 30 days (obviously
this will depend on how quickly you act and how quickly people take you up on
this offer and then pass it on). After that time, the volumes of payments begin
to taper off as your email is removed from the No 1 position. That's all you
need to do!
There will be around $10,000 in payments waiting for you in your PAYPAL account
within the next few weeks. $10,000 for just 30 minutes work! This is real money
that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank
account or spend it directly from your PAYPAL account!!! It's just that easy!!!
Send your emails only to people who are likely to want to participate and move
quickly on this.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't
another one of those crazy scams! As long as people follow through with sending
out $6.00, it works!
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. There's no use
trying to cheat for only $6.00 Please. Use only opt-in resources for this
material it will work for you and it works much faster without soliciting or
spamming and has higher responses!!! N.B. REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! AND THE
MONEY YOU CAN MAKE IS REALISTIC. DON'T PASS THIS UP
SOME EMAIL TESTIMONIALS RECEIVED.
"I followed the instructions just 2 weeks and 4 days ago, and although I
haven't made 10 grand yet, I am already up to $6,135. I am absolutely gob
smacked".
Mr. A baker, Leicester.
"Well what can I say? I sent out 40 emails like the plan said then I just
forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't really think anything
would come of it, but "I checked my PayPal account a week later and there was
over $3000.00 in it!!!"
Robert, South London.
"After 30 days I now have over $11,000 to spend". L. Wang, Northampton.
"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal account.
Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $7,449" Shirley Wicks,
Essex.
Send this to others, regardless of wherever you go ahead or not, they may want
to make over $10,000 even if you don't! This business actually works! Even if
you think 'nah this sounds like a scam' PASS IT ON! There are people out there
who can see through the 'nah this sounds like a scam' rubbish and actually see
the MAJOR benefits this system can really make! Just copy and paste the link
into the address bar of your web browser and away you go.
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=EPD2QXJ3BLX9G

--
Posted by News Bulk Poster
Unregistered version

                http://www.usenet.com

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
 * Origin: FidoNet MONTE <--> alt.fan.monty-python (1:379/45)