Möte POL_INC, 14731 texter
Skriven 2010-04-26 19:59:00 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
     Kommentar till en text av ROSS SAUER
Ärende: Georgia legislature
===========================
On 04-25-10, ROSS SAUER said to ROSS CASSELL:

RC> You really have to pay better attention...

RC> Sauer was bemoaning the fact that a Georgia state legislator was
RC> proposing legislation to outlaw implanting people with them chips.

RS>It was the reason given for this law.

RS>Namely that chipping is part of some "endtimes antichrist conspiracy."

You know........you are a real prize! You will seek out some thin-as-a-wisp
situation to slam Christianity.....yet some raghead imam pops out there with
some horseshit about promiscuous sex stimulation being the cause of
earthquakes and other catastrophic disasters, and you say not a word!

So then........this ought to go right over your head:

Whose country is this?

Pat Buchanan

8:51 pm Eastern

2010
With the support of 70 percent of its citizens, Arizona has ordered
sheriffs and police to secure the border and remove illegal aliens, half
a million of whom now reside there.

Arizona acted because the U.S. government has abdicated its
constitutional duty to protect the states from invasion and refuses to enforce
America's immigration laws.

"We in Arizona have been more than patient waiting for Washington to
act," said Gov. Jan Brewer. "But decades of inaction and misguided policy have
created an unacceptable situation."

We have a crisis in Arizona because we have a failed state in
Washington.

What is the response of Barack Obama, who took an oath to see to it that
federal laws are faithfully executed?

He is siding with the law-breakers. He is pandering to the ethnic
lobbies.

He is not berating a Mexican regime that aids and abets this invasion of
the country of which he is commander in chief. Instead, he attacks the
government of Arizona for trying to fill a gaping hole in law
enforcement left by his own dereliction of duty.

He has denounced Arizona as "misguided." He has called on the Justice
Department to ensure that Arizona's sheriffs and police do not violate
anyone's civil rights. But he has said nothing about the rights of the
people of Arizona who must deal with the costs of having hundreds of
thousands of lawbreakers in their midst.

How's that for Andrew Jackson-style leadership?

Concerned about the impact of illegal aliens on the United States? Don't
miss Tom Tancredo's book, "In Mortal Danger: The Battle for America's
Border and Security"

Obama has done everything but his duty to enforce the law.

Undeniably, making it a state as well as a federal crime to be in this
country illegally, and requiring police to check the immigration status
of anyone they have a "reasonable suspicion" is here illegally, is tough
and burdensome. But what choice did Arizona have?

The state has a fiscal crisis caused in part by the burden of providing
schooling and social welfare for illegals and their families, who
consume far more in services than they pay in taxes and who continue to pour
in. Even John McCain is now calling for 3,000 troops on the border.

Police officers and a prominent rancher have been murdered. There have
been kidnappings believed to be tied to the Mexican drug cartels. There
are nightly high-speed chases through the barrios where innocent people
are constantly at risk.

If Arizona does not get control of the border and stop the invasion,
U.S. citizens will stop coming to Arizona and will begin to depart, as they
are already fleeing California.

What we are talking about here is the Balkanization and breakup of a
nation into ethnic enclaves. A country that cannot control its borders
isn't really a country anymore, Ronald Reagan reminded us.

The tasks that Arizonans are themselves undertaking are ones that belong
by right, the Constitution and federal law to the Border Patrol,
Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and Homeland Security.

Arizona has been compelled to assume the feds' role because the feds
won't do their job. And for that dereliction of duty the buck stops on the
desk of the president of the United States.

Why is Obama paralyzed? Why does he not enforce the law, even if he
dislikes it, by punishing the businessmen who hire illegals and by
sending the 12 million to 20 million illegals back home? President Eisenhower
did it. Why won't he?

Because he is politically correct. Because he owes a big debt to the
Hispanic lobby that helped deliver two-thirds of that vote in 2008.

Though most citizens of Hispanic descent in Arizona want the border protected
and the laws enforced, the Hispanic lobby demands that the law be changed.

Fair enough. But the nation rose up as one to reject the
"path-to-citizenship" (i.e., amnesty) that the 2007 plan of George
W. Bush, McCain, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama envisioned.

Al Sharpton threatens to go to Phoenix and march in the streets against
the new Arizona law. Let him go.

Let us see how many African-Americans, who are today frozen out of the 8
million jobs held by illegal aliens that might otherwise go to them or
their children, will march to defend an invasion for which they are
themselves paying the heaviest price.

Last year, while Americans were losing a net of 5 million jobs, the U.S.
government (Bush and Obama both) issued 1,131,000 green cards to
legal immigrants to come and take the jobs that did open up, a flood of
immigrants equaled in only four other years in our history.

What are we doing to our own people?

Whose country is this, anyway?

America today has an establishment that, because it does not like the
immigration laws, countenances and condones wholesale violation of those
laws.

Nevertheless, under those laws, the U.S. government is obligated to
deport illegal aliens and punish businesses that knowingly hire them.

This is not an option. It is an obligation.

Can anyone say Barack Obama is meeting that obligation?

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
 * Origin: Doc's Place BBS Fido Since 1991 docsplace.tzo.com (1:123/140)