Möte POL_INC, 14731 texter
Skriven 2010-12-07 05:54:00 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
Ärende: The never ending debate o
=================================
Well....at least as of the early part of this past September, ol' Wayne was
alive and still singing his brand of `the blues'!

Not being a reader of the echo this came from, I didn't see it when Wayne
posted it up back then. I only saw it last night when I went on Doc's board
and altered some things in my user account on the way my computer downloads a
packet, and what directory it sends it to. This was one of two messages I
hadn't seen before because I didn't take either echo. I spotted them quite by
accident. The other message is from somebody complaining about my having
refered to Obama as `Hussein'! After all the low-ball names GW Bush was called
in Fido for almost the entire eight years he was president....some goof gets
his nose open because I refered to Obama by one of his `given' names!

In the turmoils of the world......some things never change!

On 09-19-10, WAYNE CHIRNSIDE said to TIM RICHARDSON:

-=> TIM RICHARDSON wrote to WAYNE CHIRNSIDE <=-

TR> On 08-17-10, WAYNE CHIRNSIDE said to MICHIEL VAN DER VLIST:

WC>The post went up by accident.
WC>Never intended.
WC>I'd intended to merely reset message pointers
WC>and forgot a post I written in exasperation.

WC>I'd merely been lurking and reset message pointers.
WC>Having forgotten to delete the post I'd not intended to upload
WC>it went up with the message pointers reset.

WC>Well after I came to the conclusion truth simply
WC>DOES NOT MATTER.

WC>People believe what they are predisposed to believe
WC>and not what may be in fact FACT.

WC>For instance my forecasting BEFORE the 2003 Iraq war there were no
WC>WMD in Iraq based upon factual knowledge I'd uncovered prior to that
WC>fiasco. Primarily through reading material posted by members of the first
WC>term of George W. Bush senior cabinet and intelligence community

WC>As one whose words and demeaner I respect I say the following
WC>on my death bed.

TR> Your *death bed*? How dramatic!

WC>matter of time.
WC>Can't come soon enough for me.

WC>Already FAR too slow.
WC>What to do about food tomorrow?
WC>Living in filth and poverty in the richest nation on Earth,
WC>if you count the top 5 percent and few others.

MVV> Hello Ross,

MVV> On Saturday August 07 2010 18:20, you wrote to me:

RC>>> EP1 would have been a vehicle to bludgeon people with policy for
RC>>> the simple trangression of having a different opinion,
RC>>> regardless of how such differing opinion got expressed.

MV>> We do not see it that way.

RC> OF course you dont.

MVV> Not only do we see it different, the way we see it is diametrically
MVV> opposed to what you write above. In Z1, that has no echomail policy,
MVV> echo moderators are absolute dictators. They can do as they dammed well
MVV> please and ever so often this leads to abuse of power. A good example
MVV> is the eviction of Wayne Chirnside from this echo. You did not evict
MVV> him for repeatedly breaking the rules, you evicted him for not agreeing
MVV> with his life style.  When I asked you what rule(s) he had violated
MVV> that justified his eviction, all I got was a rant about his life style,
MVV> his medical history and his confrontation with the department of
MVV> corrections.

WC>The department of corrections  was not the problem.

WC>Individual police officers in this country either through ignorance,
WC>crualty, mistaken belief in their misconceptions act on their
WC>own without regard to due process of law.

TR> And of course, *you* did nothing whatever, right?

WC>On numerous occassions, NOT AT ALL.
WC>I came to judge the law enforcement community based upon THIER actions
WC>which was contrary to the law of the land.

WC>Once one becomes accustomed to the fact law enforcement has
WC>utter disregard for the law one tends to give less credibility
WC>to the law in general.

WC>I've often wondered per my personal experience and those known to me
> [...]

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
 * Origin: Doc's Place BBS Fido Since 1991 docsplace.tzo.com (1:123/140)