Möte POL_INC, 14731 texter
Skriven 2007-03-03 07:49:00 av WAYNE CHIRNSIDE
     Kommentar till en text av ROSS CASSELL
Ärende: Our most powerful Aircraf
=================================
Are you still gay?
It is is an innocent question.
Gay: happy.
Gay is happy.

Are you happy and gay?

An inquiry as it were.
May I enquire if you are still gay?
As in happy?
Are you happy being gay?
Are you gayly happy being happily gay?

Again, nothing but an inquiry.
I shall not ask again.
Nor tell.

Shhh.

-=> ROSS CASSELL wrote to ALL <=-

Plaintiffly.
Iffly?
ifflee?
Plaintively?
Plane tively.
My aunt Tilly?

Is is my aunt Tilly?
Is there a lssor Aunt Tilly???
Antillies???
At Chili's.

 RC> * Originally in crossfire
 RC> * Crossposted in POL_DISORDER
 RC> * Crossposted in POL_INC
 RC> * Crossposted in politics

SPammer.
JMHO, not at all like an accusation.
Are you lonely?
Be hgappy.
Be gay!
Be happily gay I say!
Wishing the very best!!!

So I say.

 RC> Hello All!

Hi Ross!

 RC> USS Nimitz

Dim Wit.
It rhymes<sp>

 RC> USS Dwight D. Eisenhower

You weren't even born when he was President.
I was rationally thinking back then.
People and dogs think rationally.
I invite you to try it some time.
Well some people think rationally.
Some time.
YMMV
Just tossing about idlke speculation.
I'm idle.
I'm unemployed.
Would you send me some money Ross?

 RC> USS Carl Vinson

 RC> USS Theodore Roosevelt

Jack Abramoff.
Can I play the name game here too.
I think it makes me look like an intellectually
dropping names.
Potent even.
Know anything about potency Ross?
Just an idle inquiry.
I am a welfare fraud!
You said so.
Well, that is youir opinion and I'll die for your right to say it
as a gay and thusly happy and cheerful American patriot man
you say you are!!!
Some day I will die that is.

Shall I die for you Ross?

RC> USS Abraham Lincoln
 RC> USS George Washington
 RC> USS John C. Stennis

 RC> USS Harry S Truman'

Truman?
Trueman???
That guy is just like President Bush!!!
Bush says.
Must be true.
He would not lie to you.
Nn no no.
Not to *you*
You are Ross
May I call you Otto???

 RC> USS Ronald Reagan

Twas an actor.
Can you spell A-C-T-O-R Ross
Just an inquiry.
well, can you?

 RC> USS George H.W. Bush

Can you spell Bush?
Isn't a bush something like folliage.
A shrubbery?
Get me a shrubbery in order to pass.
I am the Whiney Wayunie of the  knights who say neek.
Neek I say!!!
Neek, NEEK!!!!
Exclamations make it all happen it for me I exclaim ponderously.

 RC> Our most powerful Aircraft Carrier is the Nimitz Class Carrier, A class

Can we name an aircraft carrier after YOU Ross?

 RC> of Naval Warship gains its designation from the name of the first ship

The U.S.S Hannah was the first ship commissioned into the Untited
State navy.
My home town built that ship!!!
Isn't that interesting?
Beverly claims to have built it but they merely outfitted
it with the cannon.

My home town  has the Spirit of 76 painting in Abbott  Hall.
Behind the green where the Minutemen used to train.
Like the Marblehead partiots they were.
I am a Marblehead PATRIOT and registered libertarian in the county of
Pinellas Florida.

Sometimes I feel like a Marbleheader.
Some times my head feels like marble.
Like during the stroke.
I wish.
Marble don;t feel pain.
Nor does brain feel pain becaus eit has no nerves.
Thus the brain can not feel pain.
Thus my claim of no paijn duing my stroke.
however when the brain stroke the receptors an *interpret*
the loads of crap the stroke brain tissues  dying off *as*
pain.
Isn't *that* interesting.
Fel,t like my skin was on fire for months.
And my eyeballs ached something fierce.
Or rather the nerve receptors on my brain *interpreted*
my eyeballs as hurting  in the stroke that I had
that you claim I both did and did not have.

You were my solice and salvation during my most difficult and trying
times of having the stroke as I fought valiently for my life.
You helped to keep me awake and unrested.
The very bestest of things to help a biker
who declines to run away from *your* _biography_  about me
and declines medical attention preferring to
tough it out in my cowardous ways.
Yup, awake to respond to your posts to and _about_ me
while I was enjoying that stroke.
The ones you posted seemingly 24 hours a day.
You must have lots of spare time on your hands.
Outta work?
Interested?
No, not in me.
I know the answer to that one.
In work I mean.
Looking?
Work.
Send me *money* soonest C/O general delivery
ST. Pete Post Office.

They'll know where I am.

The NSA knows where I am.
I spoke to them when the phone was still on the hook.
They, or rather some geek who knew quite a lot about
computer stuff and Linux workijg for _some_ spook agency
_spoke_ back to me binarily in the form of modulating the bandwith
of THEIR intenet connection that I pay for.
0 or no bandwith for no and better bandwith than I've ever seen
before or since in response to my inquiry "can you increase my bandwith?"
It promptly hit the ceiling.
My bandwith on the internet connection that is.
Then it appeared he or she left.
But they or he or she had not.
They were polling my internet connection.
I remarked this aloud.
The next positive going spike never occured, just like they
were playing with me.
It went on like that, like a sort of magic 8 ball game
for a period of time.
It was chilling.
You know me.
Always the coward.
I promply WROTE to them.
Well, The National Security Agency anyway.
Whoever the heck was monitoring me in my home and computer
got the message either through the NSA email address or
from intercepting my SMTP mail as *I sent the email.

They also pretended to be my therapist.
I was pissed also thus I wrote to them.
Spoke to them too.
As in when they pretended to be from Suncoast Center Mental
Health services in Saint Petrsburg Florida.
Yes, that is correct.
I am government cerified as nutz.
I applioed for SSDI under protest but was forced.
The attorneys thought getting SSDI on merely missing 2 1/2
inches of SPINE to lame.
You know, Where the St. Petersburg COP needlessly and recklessly
crippled me for no reason after I had a year of *not* drunken driving.
While out for a ride.
After dojng a safety walk around on the bike and assuring
all the turn signals and lights worked.
While I was NOT tailgating.
The COP was.
The IDIOT young COP that *crippled* me leaving me to beg
for SSI so as to forever live in crippled luxury and eternal
pain maimed as I and so many returning American veterans
from Iraq are and continue to be???

Anyway, the NSA on my phone  nmd in my computer pretended
to be the answering machine at Suncoast Center 4044 St. Pete
MENTAL HEALTH services for cerifiable crazy manic depressive
type such as myself.
Pathologically honest bipolar me.
Like a deranged answering machine the spooks pretended to be in real
time.
Voicemail.
Convincing but for pressing 8 for the medication line.
There is no 8 on the real Suncoast Center  voicemail

My *psychiatric* appointment was on the 13th.
Not on the 12th or the 145th like the nice NSA or other spookie lady
tried to tell me in her _helpful_ appointment reminder.
Still Medicare part D.
Still no medication despite my repeatedly begging and being assured it
was called in for the last year or so.
Pay for it myself I was going to.
I need it.
I am crazy.
crippled and in pain fior life.
Who wouldn't be crazy?
I inherited the bipolar trait it is true but this
is what the SSDI was awarded for.
Not the physical disabiltiy I applied to SSDI for.
Your government at work.
I could work.
I worked TOO hard the years I worked.
It helped to burn off the crazy mania stuff so being
a 6'6" biker type, now 6'3.5" I didn't choke the life out
of someone.
I did drive to fast on occassion.
But that's not why I wrecked.
Nor when drunk.
Cop wrecked me.
Sober.
Legal I was.
He wasn't legal.
He was stupid.
Iraq II is stupid too.
Many more crippled peopkle coming home to live the life of maimed in
pain luxury at taxpayer expense for Exxon - Mobil and B.P.
and the big DICK VP.

Isn't that interesting Ross?
I just knew you would want to known this about me.
I shall be there for you as long as you are gay!

I shall emulate you in all thing truthful Ross as long as
you continue to write to or about me Ross.
Isn't that interesting Ross?
Can I call you Otto Ross?
Are you from Sicily Ross?
Or from the next Island over but not from Sicily.
Is your sister named Cisily<sp>
Sis - Silly.
Is your sister silly I supercilliously insist upon inquiring
ponderously?

 RC> constructed in its class,

I have class.
I've been in class.
I've attended class.
Hofstra - New college
N.Y.
Psychology class at Hofstra - New College.
Hempstead.
I like HEMPstead.
A quiet town where I took a psychology course in my youth.
A place where the cops patrolled in full riot gear.
The Cat lady donated the campas for New College.
Isn't *that* interesting Otto?

That the Cat lady's house still stands on the campass.
One too many s's in campus.
It is now the Administration building.
Or it was in the sixties.
I well remember professor of psychology Ignazio Getz.

Campass is spelled something like compass if I could spell
but I can't because I am dyslexic or had a stroke.
Wait, I had both.
No.
Dyslexia is a condition.
So is a stroke.
Isn't that interesting Ross?

in this case the first one built was the
 RC> Nimitz, named after Admiral Chester Nimitz of WW2 fame. It and all
 RC> carriers built in this class are then hereby known as Nimitz Class
 RC> Carriers.

Tha is very interesting Ross.
Tell us all about yourself please.
We would all like to know about your day.
I speak for myself and no other of course.
Hell Ross, sometimes you just can shut me the f up.

 RC> Conversely other carrier classes are named after the first ship built
 RC> in its class, like Lexington, Essex, Enterprise etc.

They're all names of counties too.
Isn't *that* interesting???

More question marks means I am especially interested in hearing about
you and your day.
How is your day going Ross?
Can I make your day.
Does your mommie tuck you in at night and make your bed for you
in the morning  I inoccently inquire?

Due you intend to deliver me or have your neighbors deliver
the yellow onion for my bean soup as I deserve because
I had a stroke like your still sharp as a tack father RosS.
Do.
Due.
doo doo.
shoe shoe
shu shu
scraped off my shoe one time.
boop oppie do do to you too.
Just free associating stroke like.
Stroke are forever Ross.
Ross told me that!!!
I learned Linux while havig my very first stroke.
It is a very simple operating syustem.
Very binary.
Like me!
Do you like me Ross?
Obsessively like me I mean?
Will you write to me Ross so I can
remind you you are one of two people blocked at my ISP POP3
email account.

 RC> There are 10 Aircraft Carriers of the Nimitz class, with the George H W
 RC> Bush being the last ever Nimitz class to be built.

 RC> Worthy of note:

So say ? Ross?

 RC> 1 and the first ever to be built is named after a Naval Officer and as
 RC> noted, his name is the name of this carrier class.

Is this some kind of history lesson?

 RC> The other 9 are named after politicians.

Are you named after Otto?
Was your father's name Otto?
Do you mind if I call you Otto?
Your father was "sharp as a tack" after his stroke
Doen't run in the family does it?
attack I mean.
Not mean as in mean.
You are not mean are you Ross?
You wouldn't attack a poor cripple while he was having a stroke
while "fraudulently collecting welfare" from *your* and yours'
exclusively tax monies would you?

you would not deny my right to that entitlement under SSDI
that which I paid into from *working* would you?

 RC> 3 of the 9 are Democrats.

Three of nine what?
I've come off the tracks again.
Off the rails as it were.
My caboose is loose!

Howz youse you silly goose?

 RC> 5 of the remaining 6 are Republican.

Again.
5 of who or what are republican.
you'll have to pardon me.
I had a stroke.

 RC> 1 had no official political party affiliation.

I are a Libertarian!

 RC> Of the 3 named after Democrats, only one of those named was a US
 RC> President.

 RC> The other 2 were Congressional members.

Crooks, all of them.
Oops, that's topical to this echo.
It just slipped out.

 RC> Since 1953, only one Democratic President has had a US Aircraft Carrier
 RC> named after him, John F Kennedy, of the same class, so disasterous it
 RC> was the only one of that class ever built.

Fascinating - Spock

 RC> A Nuclear Sub was named after the Peanut farmer but a sub is not a
 RC> carrier.

Really?
Who told you?
Which one traverses the water above and which below?
Think hard and ponder carefully before answering.
There will be a surprise test tomorrow on this material.

 RC> There are no US Naval Vessels named after Lyndon Johnson or Bill
 RC> Clinton.

Let's propose a Constitutional ammedment to name one Hillery.
Or better yet, Monica.
It's would be a blast.
Or like a blow.
Blo is slang for blow you know.
Bush blows blo you know or did before something blew.
something blew in my brain you know but it were'nt caused
by peruvian flake you know.
no no no I don't blow the snow up my nose you know.

 RC> Although I suspect if we ever see a USS William J Clinton, it will be a
 RC> garbage hauler.

Shall we name a carrier or garbage barge after you Ross?
Is your father still sharp as a tack after his stroke?
Are you certain he is your father I innocently inquire?
Thing like jeans run in families you know.
Like beans are genes or beans have jeans?
Can I call you Jean Otto?
Can I
Can I please?
Tell us more about Bill Clinton.
He's no longer the President you know

... Gone crazy, be back later, please leave message.
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.47
 * Origin: Doc's Place BBS Fido Since 1991 docsplace.tzo.com (1:123/140)