Möte POL_INC, 14731 texter
 lista första sista föregĺende nästa
Text 7987, 344 rader
Skriven 2008-10-24 12:29:00 av TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
Ärende: Obama BOMB!
===================
On 10-23-08, BOB KLAHN said to

Obama bombshell:

Is Obama a Natural Born Citizen?

Obama's Crimes

WorldNetDaily: Obama 'admits' Kenyan birth? Campaign doesn't respond to
claims in lawsuit over birth certificate
Thursday, 23 October 2008 21:05 administrator

October 21, 2008  By Drew Zahn, 2008 WorldNetDaily

Pennsylvania Democrat Philip J. Berg, who filed a lawsuit demanding Sen.
Barack Obama present proof of his American citizenship, now says that by
failing to respond Obama has legally "admitted" to the lawsuit's
accusations, including the charge that the Democratic candidate was born
in Mombosa, Kenya.

As WND reported, Berg filed suit in U.S. District Court in August,
alleging Obama is not a natural-born citizen and is thus ineligible to
serve as president of the United States. Though Obama has posted an
image of a Hawaii birth certificate online, Berg demands that the court verify
the original document, which the Obama campaign has not provided.

Now Berg cites Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which
states that unless the accused party provides written answer or
objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Since Obama has only filed motions to dismiss and has not actually
answered the charges in the lawsuit, Berg claims, according to Rule 36,
Obama has legally admitted he is not a natural-born citizen.

Now Berg is asking the court for a formal declaration of Obama's
admission and asking the Democratic National Committee for another
presidential candidate.

In a statement released today, Berg argues that he filed Requests for
Admissions on Sept. 15, meaning Obama had until Oct. 15 to answer or
face the consequences of Rule 36.

"Obama and the DNC 'admitted,' by way of failure to timely respond to
Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the
Federal lawsuit," Berg's statement reads. "Obama is 'not qualified' to
be president and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy
for president and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate."

Phil J. Berg files motions to expedite resolution in Berg v. Obama
Thursday, 23 October 2008 14:29 administrator   Plaintiff Phil J.
Berg filed two motions today seeking an expedited resolution in
Berg v. Obama. (PDF's of the motions are attached below.)

PLAINTIFFâ€ÖS MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT AGAINST DEFENDANTS,
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA and THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE

This motion argues that the facts have been established that
Barack Obama is not constitutionally qualified to be elected or serve as
President of the United States, and that the Court should issue a
summary judgment as follows:

That Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Hussein Obama a/k/a Barack
Dunham a/k/a Barry Dunham a/k/a Barack Soetoro a/k/a Barry
Soetoro is not a "natural born"ť or "naturalized"ť United States
citizen.

That he is ineligible to run for and/or serve as President of
the United States.

That the Democratic National Committee be enjoined from naming
Barack Hussein Obama, et al as the Democratic Presidential
Candidate on the ballot.

That the Democratic National Committee and Barack Hussein Obama,
et al are enjoined from any further campaigning on behalf of
Barack Hussein Obama, et al for Office of the Presidency.

That Barack Hussein Obama's, et al name be removed from any
and all ballots for the Office of the President of the United
States.

PLAINTIFF'S MOTION REQUESTING AN EXPEDITED RULING ON
PLAINTIFF'S

MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

This motion requests that the court:

Grant Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment.
Order that Defendants Response to Plaintiff=s Motion is to be
filed and served upon Plaintiff by a specified date.

Order that a Ruling, Hearing and/or Resolution be set for a
specific date.

Motion for Expedited Ruling,Hearing, or Resolution re
Summary Judgment Motion

Obama, Plaintiff\'s Motion for Summary Judgment against
Obama and the DNC.

Press Release: Obama & DNC admit all allegations in Berg v. Obama
Tuesday, 21 October 2008 11:05 administrator   Obama & DNC Admit
All Allegations of Federal Court Lawsuit - Obama's "Not"ť Qualified
to be President

Obama Should Immediately Withdraw his Candidacy for President

For Immediate Release: - 10/21/08 - Complete contact details and
pdfs of this press release and motions filed by plaintiff Berg
today are at the end of this article

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania, 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg,
Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging
Senator Obamaâ€Ös lack of “qualifications” to serve as President
of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC
"ADMITTED"ť, by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for
Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal
lawsuit. Obama is "NOT QUALIFIED"ť to be President and therefore
Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and
the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v.
Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15,
2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be
served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for
Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the
Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed “ADMITTED.”
Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for
President.

OBAMA - Admitted:
1. I was born in Kenya.
2. I am a Kenya “natural born” citizen.
3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.
4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of
me.
5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.
6. My motherâ€Ös maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann
Dunham.
7. The COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website
“Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.
8. I was adopted by a Foreign Citizen.
9. I was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.
10. I was not born in Hawaii.
11. I was not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.
12. I was not born at Kapiâ€Öolani Medical Center for Women and
Children in Hawaii.
13. I was not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.
14. I am a citizen of Indonesia.
15. I never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain my U.S.
Citizenship status.
16. I am not a “natural born” United States citizen.
17. My date of birth is August 4, 1961.
18. I traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with my Pakistan friends.
19. In 1981, I went to Indonesia on my way to Pakistan.
20. Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.
21. In 1981, Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to
enter their country.
22. I traveled on my Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.
23. I renewed my Indonesian Passport on my way to Pakistan.
24. My senior campaign staff is aware I am not a “natural
born” United States Citizen.
25. I am proud of my Kenya Heritage.
26. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my
birth certificate that identifies my first name.
27. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my
birth certificate that identifies my last name.
28. My relatives have requested changes to the portion of my
birth certificate that identifies my place of birth.
29. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate
that identifies my first name.
30. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate
that identifies my last name.
31. I requested changes to the portion of my birth certificate
that identifies my place of birth.
32. The document identified as my Indonesian School record from
Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta, Indonesia is genuine.
33. I went to a Judge in Hawaii to have my name changed.
34. I went to a Senator and/or Congressman or other public
official in Hawaii to have my name changed.
35. I had a passport issued to me from the Government of
Indonesia.
36. The United States Constitution does not allow for a Person
to hold the office of President of the United States unless that
person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
37. I am ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution
to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.
38. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my
citizenship to the country of Indonesia.
39. I never renounced my citizenship as it relates to my
citizenship to the country of Kenya.
40. I am an Attorney who specializes in Constitutional Law.
41. Kenya was a part of the British Colonies at the time of my
birth.
42. Kenya did not become its own Republic until 1963.
43. I am not a “Naturalized” United States Citizen.
44. I obtained $200 Million dollars in campaign funds by
fraudulent means.
45. I cannot produce a “vault” (original) long version of a
birth certificate showing my birth in Hawaii.
46. My “vault” (original) long version birth certificate
shows my birth in Kenya.
47. The only times I was to a Hospital in Hawaii was for check-
ups or medical treatments for illnesses.
48. Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any
record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to
me.
49. Kapiâ€Öolani Medical Center for Women and Children in
Honolulu, Hawaii does not have any record of my mother, Stanley Ann Dunham
(Obama) giving birth to me.
50. I was born in the Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.
51. I represented on my State Bar application in Illinois that I
never used any other name other than Barack Hussein Obama.
52. I went by the name Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
53. My Indonesian school records are under the name of Barry
Soetoro.
54. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when
admitted to the State Bar of Illinois to practice Law.
55. I took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when
I was Sworn into my United States Senate Office.
56. I hold dual citizenship with at least one other Country
besides the United States of America.

DNC - Admitted:

1. The DNC nominated Barrack Hussein Obama as the Democratic
Nominee for President.
2. The DNC has not vetted Barrack Hussein Obama.
3. The DNC did not have a background check performed on Barrack
Hussein Obama.
4.The DNC did not verify Barrack Hussein Obamaâ€Ös eligibility
serve as President of the United States.
5. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.
6. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama is not a “natural
born” United States citizen.
7. The DNC admits Barrack Hussein Obama was not born in Hawaii.
8.The DNC admits they have not inquired into Barrack Hussein
Obamaâ€Ös citizenship status.
9. The DNC admits they have a duty to properly vette the
Democratic Nominee for President.
10.The DNC admits Lolo Soetoro, M.A., an Indonesian citizen
adopted Barrack Hussein Obama.
11. The DNC admits the Credentials Committee has been aware of
this lawsuit since August 22, 2008 as the lawsuit was faxed to
our Washington D.C. Office on August 22, 2008.
12. The DNC admits their Credentials Committee failed to verify
and/or inquire into the credentials of Barack Hussein Obama to
serve as the President of the United States.
13. The DNC admits their Credential Committeeâ€Ös Report failed
to address the issues of Barack Hussein Obamaâ€Ös ineligibility to
serve as President of the United States.
14.The DNC admits Howard Dean, Chair Person has and had
knowledge Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and ineligible to serve
as the President of the United States.
15. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all Democratic citizens of the
United States have been personally injured as a result of not
having a qualified Democratic Presidential Nominee to cast their
votes upon.
16. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United
States have a Constitutional Right to vote for the President of the
United States and to have two (2) qualified candidates of which
to choose from.
17. The DNC admits Plaintiff and all citizens of the United
States have a Constitutional right to have a properly vetted Democratic
Presidential Nominee of which to cast their vote.
18. The DNC admits an FBI background check is not performed on
the Presidential or Vice Presidential Candidates.
19. The DNC admits the United States Constitution does not allow
for a Person to hold the office of President of the United
States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
20. The DNC admits they collected donations on behalf of Barack
Hussein Obama for his Presidential campaign.
21. The DNC admits Plaintiff and Democratic citizens donated
money based on false representations that Barack Hussein Obama was
qualified to serve as the President of the United States.
22. The DNC admits if Barack Hussein Obama is elected as
President and allowed to serve as President of the United States in
violation of  our Constitution, it will create a Constitutional
crisis.
23. The DNC admits Barack Hussein Obama took an Oath to uphold
the United States Constitution.
24. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural
born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates
Plaintiffâ€Ös rights to due process of law in violation of the
United States Constitution.
25. The DNC admits allowing a person who is not a “natural
born” citizen to serve as President of the United States violates
Plaintiffâ€Ös rights to Equal Protection of the laws in
violation of the United States Constitution.
26. The DNC admits the function of the DNC is to secure a
Democratic Presidential Candidate who will protect Democratic
citizenâ€Ös interests, fight for their equal opportunities and
fight for justice for all Americans.
27. The DNC admits the Democratic National Committee has been
promoting Barack Hussein Obamaâ€Ös Presidential election knowing
he was ineligible to serve as President of the United States.

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
 * Origin: Doc's Place BBS Fido Since 1991 docsplace.tzo.com (1:123/140)