Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2006-05-05 05:09:44 av Texas (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for May 6
===============================
From: "Texas" <texas@familynet-international.org>

CHAPTER 76
Psalms 76:1
1 To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm or Song of Asaph. In Judah is God
known: his name is great in Israel. Psalms 76:2
2 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. Psalms 76:3
3 There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the
battle. Selah.
Psalms 76:4
4 Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey. Psalms 76:5
5 The stouthearted are spoiled, they have slept their sleep: and none of the
men of might have found their hands. Psalms 76:6
6 At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a
dead sleep.
Psalms 76:7
7 Thou, even thou, art to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once
thou art angry?
Psalms 76:8
8 Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was
still,
Psalms 76:9
9 When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah. Psalms
76:10
10 Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou
restrain.
Psalms 76:11
11 Vow, and pay unto the LORD your God: let all that be round about him bring
presents unto him that ought to be feared. Psalms 76:12
12 He shall cut off the spirit of princes: he is terrible to the kings of the
earth.
CHAPTER 77
Psalms 77:1
1 To the chief Musician, to Jeduthun, A Psalm of Asaph. I cried unto God with
my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me. Psalms 77:2
2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and
ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted. Psalms 77:3
3 I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was
overwhelmed. Selah.
Psalms 77:4
4 Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak. Psalms
77:5
5 I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times. Psalms 77:6
6 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart:
and my spirit made diligent search. Psalms 77:7
7 Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more? Psalms
77:8
8 Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore? Psalms
77:9
9 Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender
mercies? Selah.
Psalms 77:10
10 And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right
hand of the most High.
Psalms 77:11
11 I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of
old.
Psalms 77:12
12 I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. Psalms 77:13
13 Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
Psalms 77:14
14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among
the people.
Psalms 77:15
15 Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph.
Selah.
Psalms 77:16
16 The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the
depths also were troubled.
Psalms 77:17
17 The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also
went abroad.
Psalms 77:18
18 The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the
world: the earth trembled and shook. Psalms 77:19
19 Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps
are not known.
Psalms 77:20
20 Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron. CHAPTER
78
Psalms 78:1
1 Maschil of Asaph. Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the
words of my mouth.
Psalms 78:2
2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old: Psalms
78:3
3 Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us. Psalms 78:4
4 We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come
the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath
done.
Psalms 78:5
5 For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which
he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:
Psalms 78:6
6 That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should
be born; who should arise and declare them to their children: Psalms 78:7
7 That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but
keep his commandments:
Psalms 78:8
8 And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a
generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not stedfast
with God.
Psalms 78:9
9 The children of Ephraim, being armed, and carrying bows, turned back in the
day of battle.
Psalms 78:10
10 They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in his law; Psalms
78:11
11 And forgat his works, and his wonders that he had shewed them. Psalms 78:12
12 Marvellous things did he in the sight of their fathers, in the land of
Egypt, in the field of Zoan.
Psalms 78:13
13 He divided the sea, and caused them to pass through; and he made the waters
to stand as an heap.
Psalms 78:14
14 In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light
of fire.
Psalms 78:15
15 He clave the rocks in the wilderness, and gave them drink as out of the
great depths.
Psalms 78:16
16 He brought streams also out of the rock, and caused waters to run down like
rivers.
Psalms 78:17
17 And they sinned yet more against him by provoking the most High in the
wilderness.
Psalms 78:18
18 And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust. Psalms
78:19
19 Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish a table in the
wilderness?
Psalms 78:20
20 Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams
overflowed; can he give bread also? can he provide flesh for his people? Psalms
78:21
21 Therefore the LORD heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against
Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel; Psalms 78:22
22 Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation: Psalms
78:23
23 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of
heaven,
Psalms 78:24
24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn
of heaven.
Psalms 78:25
25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full. Psalms 78:26
26 He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven: and by his power he brought in
the south wind.
Psalms 78:27
27 He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand
of the sea:
Psalms 78:28
28 And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their
habitations.
Psalms 78:29
29 So they did eat, and were well filled: for he gave them their own desire;
Psalms 78:30
30 They were not estranged from their lust. But while their meat was yet in
their mouths,
Psalms 78:31
31 The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote
down the chosen men of Israel.
Psalms 78:32
32 For all this they sinned still, and believed not for his wondrous works.
Psalms 78:33
33 Therefore their days did he consume in vanity, and their years in trouble.
Psalms 78:34
34 When he slew them, then they sought him: and they returned and enquired
early after God.
Psalms 78:35
35 And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their
redeemer.
Psalms 78:36
36 Nevertheless they did flatter him with their mouth, and they lied unto him
with their tongues.
Psalms 78:37
37 For their heart was not right with him, neither were they stedfast in his
covenant.
Psalms 78:38
38 But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them
not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his
wrath.
Psalms 78:39
39 For he remembered that they were but flesh; a wind that passeth away, and
cometh not again.
Psalms 78:40
40 How oft did they provoke him in the wilderness, and grieve him in the
desert!
Psalms 78:41
41 Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.
Psalms 78:42
42 They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the
enemy.
Psalms 78:43
43 How he had wrought his signs in Egypt, and his wonders in the field of Zoan:
Psalms 78:44
44 And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could
not drink.
Psalms 78:45
45 He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them; and frogs,
which destroyed them.
Psalms 78:46
46 He gave also their increase unto the caterpiller, and their labour unto the
locust.
Psalms 78:47
47 He destroyed their vines with hail, and their sycomore trees with frost.
Psalms 78:48
48 He gave up their cattle also to the hail, and their flocks to hot
thunderbolts.
Psalms 78:49
49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and
trouble, by sending evil angels among them. Psalms 78:50
50 He made a way to his anger; he spared not their soul from death, but gave
their life over to the pestilence;
Psalms 78:51
51 And smote all the firstborn in Egypt; the chief of their strength in the
tabernacles of Ham:
Psalms 78:52
52 But made his own people to go forth like sheep, and guided them in the
wilderness like a flock.
Psalms 78:53
53 And he led them on safely, so that they feared not: but the sea overwhelmed
their enemies.
Psalms 78:54
54 And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain,
which his right hand had purchased. Psalms 78:55
55 He cast out the heathen also before them, and divided them an inheritance by
line, and made the tribes of Israel to dwell in their tents. Psalms 78:56
56 Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God, and kept not his
testimonies:
Psalms 78:57
57 But turned back, and dealt unfaithfully like their fathers: they were turned
aside like a deceitful bow.
Psalms 78:58
58 For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to
jealousy with their graven images.
Psalms 78:59
59 When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel: Psalms 78:60
60 So that he forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh, the tent which he placed among
men;
Psalms 78:61
61 And delivered his strength into captivity, and his glory into the enemy's
hand.
Psalms 78:62
62 He gave his people over also unto the sword; and was wroth with his
inheritance.
Psalms 78:63
63 The fire consumed their young men; and their maidens were not given to
marriage.
Psalms 78:64
64 Their priests fell by the sword; and their widows made no lamentation.
Psalms 78:65
65 Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that
shouteth by reason of wine.
Psalms 78:66
66 And he smote his enemies in the hinder parts: he put them to a perpetual
reproach.
Psalms 78:67
67 Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of
Ephraim:
Psalms 78:68
68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved. Psalms 78:69
69 And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath
established for ever.
Psalms 78:70
70 He chose David also his servant, and took him from the sheepfolds: Psalms
78:71
71 From following the ewes great with young he brought him to feed Jacob his
people, and Israel his inheritance. Psalms 78:72
72 So he fed them according to the integrity of his heart; and guided them by
the skilfulness of his hands.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://www.family-bbs.net - FamilyNet
News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center