Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2006-05-07 06:18:48 av Bob Hoffman (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for May 7
===============================
From: "Bob Hoffman" <bhoffman@fmlynet.org>

CHAPTER 79
Psalms 79:1
1 A Psalm of Asaph. O God, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy
holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps. Psalms 79:2
2 The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of
the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth. Psalms 79:3
3 Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was
none to bury them.
Psalms 79:4
4 We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that
are round about us.
Psalms 79:5
5 How long, LORD? wilt thou be angry for ever? shall thy jealousy burn like
fire?
Psalms 79:6
6 Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the
kingdoms that have not called upon thy name. Psalms 79:7
7 For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his dwelling place. Psalms 79:8
8 O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily
prevent us: for we are brought very low. Psalms 79:9
9 Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us,
and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake. Psalms 79:10
10 Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their God? let him be known among
the heathen in our sight by the revenging of the blood of thy servants which is
shed.
Psalms 79:11
11 Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness
of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die; Psalms 79:12
12 And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach,
wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord. Psalms 79:13
13 So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we
will shew forth thy praise to all generations. CHAPTER 80
Psalms 80:1
1 To the chief Musician upon Shoshannimeduth, A Psalm of Asaph. Give ear, O
Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest
between the cherubims, shine forth. Psalms 80:2
2 Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up thy strength, and come and
save us.
Psalms 80:3
3 Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
Psalms 80:4
4 O LORD God of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy
people?
Psalms 80:5
5 Thou feedest them with the bread of tears; and givest them tears to drink in
great measure.
Psalms 80:6
6 Thou makest us a strife unto our neighbours: and our enemies laugh among
themselves.
Psalms 80:7
7 Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be
saved.
Psalms 80:8
8 Thou hast brought a vine out of Egypt: thou hast cast out the heathen, and
planted it.
Psalms 80:9
9 Thou preparedst room before it, and didst cause it to take deep root, and it
filled the land.
Psalms 80:10
10 The hills were covered with the shadow of it, and the boughs thereof were
like the goodly cedars.
Psalms 80:11
11 She sent out her boughs unto the sea, and her branches unto the river.
Psalms 80:12
12 Why hast thou then broken down her hedges, so that all they which pass by
the way do pluck her?
Psalms 80:13
13 The boar out of the wood doth waste it, and the wild beast of the field doth
devour it.
Psalms 80:14
14 Return, we beseech thee, O God of hosts: look down from heaven, and behold,
and visit this vine;
Psalms 80:15
15 And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou
madest strong for thyself.
Psalms 80:16
16 It is burned with fire, it is cut down: they perish at the rebuke of thy
countenance.
Psalms 80:17
17 Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom
thou madest strong for thyself.
Psalms 80:18
18 So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy
name.
Psalms 80:19
19 Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be
saved.
CHAPTER 81
Psalms 81:1
1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of Asaph. Sing aloud unto God our
strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. Psalms 81:2
2 Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the
psaltery.
Psalms 81:3
3 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn
feast day.
Psalms 81:4
4 For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the God of Jacob. Psalms 81:5
5 This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land
of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not. Psalms 81:6
6 I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the
pots.
Psalms 81:7
7 Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret
place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah. Psalms 81:8
8 Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt
hearken unto me;
Psalms 81:9
9 There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange
god.
Psalms 81:10
10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy
mouth wide, and I will fill it. Psalms 81:11
11 But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.
Psalms 81:12
12 So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own
counsels.
Psalms 81:13
13 Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!
Psalms 81:14
14 I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their
adversaries.
Psalms 81:15
15 The haters of the LORD should have submitted themselves unto him: but their
time should have endured for ever. Psalms 81:16
16 He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey
out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://www.family-bbs.net - FamilyNet
News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center