Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2007-12-08 07:24:58 av Friends (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for December 09
=====================================
From: "Friends" <friends@familynet-international.org>

The Letter of Paul to the Philippians CHAPTER 1
Philippians 1:1
1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ
Jesus whichare at  Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: Philippians 1:2
2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus
Christ.
Philippians 1:3
3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Philippians 1:4
4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
Philippians 1:5
5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; Philippians
1:6
6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in
you willperform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Philippians 1:7
7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my
heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the
gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace. Philippians 1:8
8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels ofJesus
Christ.
Philippians 1:9
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and
in all judgment;
Philippians 1:10
10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and
withoutoffence till the day of Christ; Philippians 1:11
11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ,
unto the glory and praise of God.
Philippians 1:12
12 But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened
unto me havefallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel; Philippians
1:13
13 So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other
places;
Philippians 1:14
14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much
more bold to speak the word without fear. Philippians 1:15
15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of  good
will:
Philippians 1:16
16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add
affliction to my bonds:
Philippians 1:17
17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.
Philippians 1:18
18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth,
Christ is preached; and I  therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
Philippians 1:19
19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the
supply  of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, Philippians 1:20
20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be
ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be
magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. Philippians 1:21
21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Philippians 1:22
22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall
choose I wot not.
Philippians 1:23
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with
Christ; which is far  better:
Philippians 1:24
24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. Philippians 1:25
25 And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue withyou
all for your furtherance  and joy of faith; Philippians 1:26
26 That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming
to  you again.
Philippians 1:27
27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that
whether I come and see you, or else be absent,  I may hear of your affairs,
that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith
of the gospel;
Philippians 1:28
28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them anevident
token of perdition, but to you  of salvation, and that of God. Philippians 1:29
29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on
him, but also to suffer  for his sake; Philippians 1:30
30 Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.
CHAPTER 2
Philippians 2:1
1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if
any fellowship of theSpirit, if any bowels and mercies, Philippians 2:2
2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of
oneaccord, of one mind.
Philippians 2:3
3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let
each esteem other better than themselves. Philippians 2:4
4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of
others.
Philippians 2:5
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Philippians 2:6
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Philippians 2:7
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant,
and was made in the likeness of men: Philippians 2:8
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient
unto death, even the death  of the cross. Philippians 2:9
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which
isabove every name:
Philippians 2:10
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and
things inearth, and things under the earth; Philippians 2:11
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory
ofGod the Father.
Philippians 2:12
12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only,
 but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and
trembling.
Philippians 2:13
13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good
pleasure.
Philippians 2:14
14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings: Philippians 2:15
15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in
the midst of a crooked and perverse  nation, among whom ye shine as lights in
the world;
Philippians 2:16
16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ,
that I have not run  in vain, neither laboured in vain. Philippians 2:17
17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I
joy, and rejoice with you  all.
Philippians 2:18
18 For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me. Philippians 2:19
19 But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I
also may be of good comfort, when I know  your state. Philippians 2:20
20 For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.
Philippians 2:21
21 For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's. Philippians
2:22
22 But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served
with me in the gospel.
Philippians 2:23
23 Him therefore I hope to send presently, so soon as I shall see how it will
go with me.
Philippians 2:24
24 But I trust in the Lord that I also myself shall come shortly. Philippians
2:25
25 Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and
companion in labour, and fellowsoldier,  but your messenger, and he that
ministered to my wants.
Philippians 2:26
26 For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness, because that ye
hadheard that he had been sick.
Philippians 2:27
27 For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on
him only,  but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow. Philippians
2:28
28 I sent him therefore the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may
rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful. Philippians 2:29
29 Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such
inreputation:
Philippians 2:30
30 Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his
life, to supply your lack  of service toward me. CHAPTER 3
Philippians 3:1
1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you,
to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. Philippians 3:2
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. Philippians
3:3
3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in
Christ Jesus,  and have no confidence in the flesh. Philippians 3:4
4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh
that he hath whereof he might trust in  the flesh, I more: Philippians 3:5
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin,
an Hebrew of theHebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; Philippians 3:6
6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is
in the law, blameless.
Philippians 3:7
7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Philippians
3:8
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of
theknowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all
things, and docount them but dung, that I may win Christ, Philippians 3:9
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of thelaw,
but that which  is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of
God by faith:
Philippians 3:10
10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship
of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:11
11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Philippians 3:12
12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I
follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which  also I am apprehended of
Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:13
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do,
forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things
which are before,
Philippians 3:14
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ
Jesus.
Philippians 3:15
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing
ye be otherwise minded, God  shall reveal even this unto you. Philippians 3:16
16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same
rule, let us mind the same thing.
Philippians 3:17
17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as yehave
us for an ensample.
Philippians 3:18
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell youeven weeping,
that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Philippians 3:19
19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in
their shame, who mind earthly things.) Philippians 3:20
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour,
the Lord Jesus  Christ:
Philippians 3:21
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his
glorious body, according to  the working whereby he is able even to subdue all
things unto himself.
CHAPTER 4
Philippians 4:1
1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so
stand fast in  the Lord, my dearly beloved. Philippians 4:2
2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the
Lord.
Philippians 4:3
3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured
with me in the gospel,  with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers,
whose names are in the book of life. Philippians 4:4
4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:5
5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Philippians
4:6
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with
thanksgiving let your requests  be made known unto God. Philippians 4:7
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts
and minds through  Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:8
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest,
whatsoever things arejust, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things  are
lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if
there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:9
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen
in me,  do: and the God of peace shall be with you. Philippians 4:10
10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me
hath flourished again; wherein  ye were also careful, but ye lacked
opportunity.
Philippians 4:11
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state
I am, therewith to be content. Philippians 4:12
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in
all things I am instructed both to be full  and to be hungry, both to abound
and to suffer need.
Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:14
14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my
affliction.
Philippians 4:15
15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I
departed from Macedonia,  no church communicated with me as concerning giving
and receiving, but ye only.
Philippians 4:16
16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
Philippians 4:17
17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your
account.
Philippians 4:18
18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the
things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice
acceptable, wellpleasing to God.
Philippians 4:19
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by
Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:20
20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Philippians
4:21
21 Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet
you.
Philippians 4:22
22 All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household.
Philippians 4:23
23 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. (To the
Philippians written from Rome, by Epaphroditus.)
-+-
http://www.familynet-international.net - web based bbs
http://www.familynet-international.org - BBS resource center
http://www.baptist-ministries.org - Independent Baptist Web Portal