Möte BIBLE, 3563 texter
Skriven 2005-09-21 03:06:16 av Bob Hoffman (8:8/2)
Ärende: Bible Reading for September 22
======================================
From: "Bob Hoffman" <bhoffman@fmlynet.org>

CHAPTER 38
Ezekiel 38:1
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Ezekiel 38:2
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of
Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, Ezekiel 38:3
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief
prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Ezekiel 38:4
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee
forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all
sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers  and shields, all of them
handling  swords:
Ezekiel 38:5
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Ezekiel 38:6
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and
all his bands: and many people with thee. Ezekiel 38:7
7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are
assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them. Ezekiel 38:8
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come
into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many
people, against the mountains  of Israel,  which have been always waste:  but
it is brought forth  out of the nations,  and they shall dwell safely  all of
them.
Ezekiel 38:9
9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover
the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. Ezekiel 38:10
10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time
shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: Ezekiel
38:11
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go
to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without
walls, and having neither bars nor gates, Ezekiel 38:12
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate
places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the
nations, which have gotten cattle  and goods,  that dwell  in the midst of the
land.
Ezekiel 38:13
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions
thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered
thy company to take a prey?  to carry away  silver  and gold,  to take away
cattle  and goods,  to take  a great  spoil? Ezekiel 38:14
14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD;
In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely,  shalt thou not know  it?
Ezekiel 38:15
15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many
people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty
army:
Ezekiel 38:16
16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the
land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land,
that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified  in thee, O Gog,
before their eyes.
Ezekiel 38:17
17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my
servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years
that I would bring  thee against them? Ezekiel 38:18
18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the
land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
Ezekiel 38:19
19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that
day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; Ezekiel 38:20
20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts
of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the
men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake  at my presence,  and the
mountains  shall be thrown down,  and the steep places shall fall,  and every
wall  shall fall  to the ground. Ezekiel 38:21
21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith
the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother. Ezekiel 38:22
22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain
upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an
overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Ezekiel 38:23
23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the
eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD. CHAPTER 39
Ezekiel 39:1
1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the
Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and
Tubal:
Ezekiel 39:2
2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will
cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the
mountains of Israel:
Ezekiel 39:3
3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to
fall out of thy right hand.
Ezekiel 39:4
4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and
the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every
sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. Ezekiel 39:5
5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord
GOD.
Ezekiel 39:6
6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the
isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 39:7
7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I
will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know
that I am the LORD, the Holy One  in Israel. Ezekiel 39:8
8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day
whereof I have spoken.
Ezekiel 39:9
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on
fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the
arrows, and the handstaves,  and the spears,  and they shall burn them with
fire  seven  years:
Ezekiel 39:10
10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out
of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil
those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord  GOD.
Ezekiel 39:11
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place
there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea:
and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury  Gog
and all his multitude:  and they shall call  it The valley  of Hamongog.
Ezekiel 39:12
12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may
cleanse the land.
Ezekiel 39:13
13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a
renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 39:14
14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the
land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth,
to cleanse it: after the end of seven  months  shall they search. Ezekiel 39:15
15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone,
then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the
valley of Hamongog.
Ezekiel 39:16
16 And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the
land.
Ezekiel 39:17
17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered
fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather
yourselves on every side  to my sacrifice  that I do sacrifice  for you, even a
great  sacrifice  upon the mountains  of Israel,  that ye may eat flesh,  and
drink  blood.
Ezekiel 39:18
18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of
the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings
of Bashan.
Ezekiel 39:19
19 And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of
my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you. Ezekiel 39:20
20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty
men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 39:21
21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my
judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them. Ezekiel
39:22
22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day
and forward.
Ezekiel 39:23
23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for
their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face
from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell  they all by
the sword.
Ezekiel 39:24
24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I
done unto them, and hid my face from them. Ezekiel 39:25
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of
Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for
my holy name;
Ezekiel 39:26
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby
they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none
made them afraid.
Ezekiel 39:27
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of
their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Ezekiel 39:28
28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be
led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own
land, and have left none of them any more there. Ezekiel 39:29
29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my
spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

--
http://www.family-bbs.net - web based bbs nntp://nntp.family-bbs.net -
FamilyNet News Server http://www.fmlynet.org - BBS resource center