Skriven 2008-03-30 14:52:59 av Björn Forsström (2:203/614.61)
  Kommentar till text 13720 av Jeff Smith (1:14/5)
Ärende: Thought crime...again
=============================

 JS>>>      Has the moderator situation changed recently?

 BF>> Where have you been if you have to ask?

 JS> Umm... I guessed you missed the point of my question.

I must have.

 JS>>> Give it a rest Björn.

 BF>> The same to you.

 JS>     Is that the best that you can come up with? How about actually
 JS> responding to my questions?

Ok, and then you answer mine.....?

 JS>>> Can't you write one message where you don't
 JS>>> feel the burning desire to use the term "Anti-American"?

Of course I can and check your archives and it will be obvious even for you.

 BF>> Can't you write one message where you don't feel the burning desire to
 BF>> bash Felten?

 JS>     Yes I can and do. You on the other hand don't seem to have that
 JS> ability.

Here I have to use Roy's famous mirror.

 BF>>  You haven't been posting too much latly but as soon as
 BF>> you saw someone kicking Feltens ass you were the first to join.

 JS>     Then you need to pay better attention Björn. It is true that I don't
 JS> post as often as you do. But then I try for more quality than quantity.

What quality was in your msg. to Felten? The quantity of your msg's against
him speaks more.

 JS>>> Why are you fixated on HAVING to dwell on that?

 BF>> Why are you fixated on HAVING to jump on every bandwagon that goes
 BF>> against Felten?

 JS>      You are unable to answer simple questions aren't you? Try responding
 JS> to the questions I have asked.

I don't think you're the one who should talk about fixation since all you can
do
is to bash Felten like it is with me bashing USA. We're two of a kind and isn't
it
funny?

 JS>>> Is that what your whole existence revolves around?

 BF>> Is that what YOUR whole existence revolves around? To bash Felten?

 JS>  <sigh> See above.

Then prove it and I might stop as well.

 JS>>> At the end of the day do you ask yourself "Have I
 JS>>> preached enough hate and discontent today?"

 BF>> Your post to Felten wasn't exactly a love letter either.

 JS>      Offering an opinion on his moderating style was neither a love
 JS> or hate letter. I don't dislike Felten. I dislike and diagree with his
 JS> moderating abilities.

Oh, I really must have missed something.

 JS>     You on the other hand can't answer simply questions and seem obsessed
 JS> with posting messages that preach hate and dislike for people.

Only to those who deserve it and next time you will write a love letter to
Felten then.

 JS> You don't
 JS> single out a particular aspect that you don't agree with. You simply
 JS> express hate for everything. In fact the topic of discussion doesn't even
 JS> have to be about America at all for you to try to inject your
 JS> anti-American comments. You offer comments, opinions, and conclusions
 JS> without having the knowledge or having done the research to support them.

Unlike you I (most of the time) trust what's on Swedish news and for the rest
above
I don't see much of a difference from your side of what you accuse me of.

 JS> Which simply makes you look like just someone that simply needs to run
 JS> their mouth.

Have you thought about how it sounds when you jump on every single bandwagon
that goes against Felten? I didn't think so, no.

 JS>>>      That will depend on how long the problem continues.

So it has nothing to do with you bringing it to our attention at all?

 BF>> And on how long you're going to dwell on it.

 JS>     You would have to ask Felten on that.

You can ask yourself the same question.

 JS>>>     Are you becoming more self aware?

 BF>> I've been aware all the time unlike you.

 JS>     Like you would have a clue.

See, you toss shit at me and I toss shit at you, what's the difference?
Does that mean you are better than me because you are American?
Is American shit better than European shit?

 BF>>  My anti-American rants are to show you that Americans aren't any
 BF>> better than anyone else

 JS>     We are all people of the same planet there Björn.

Sure, see above.

 JS> All made of the same
 JS> stuff. All subject to the same potential for good and bad in life and in
 JS> deed.

Start acting like that and come down from your high horse then.

 JS> Do you really have any clue on what others REALLY think? Or do only
 JS> believe what you see on the news and in the tabloids?

I've told you so many times that our radio/TV news are so different to
yours and it's very rare that they doesn't know what they are talking about
so yes, most of the time I do believe them.

 BF>> you worship every single life,

 JS>      Yes life is special Björn. I am sorry that you don't think so. That
 JS> may be yet another factor to explain your mindset.

Here you are using Roy's technique to take words out of context to make your
point. Sad.
Do *you* really know what *I* think?
I worship every single life too and have a problem with even killing a bird and
I don't even own a gun or a rifle so your statment above is just silly and if
the
Swedish gov. should tell me to go to war with any country I would emigrate.
Although, about abortion I think it's up to the mother to decide that and not
to the
gov.

 BF>>  even unborn but haven't a problem with that 50 000
 BF>> ambulances every year can't go to the nearest hospital so the patients
 BF>> dies during the transport. The answer I got was that 50k ambulance
 BF>> transports are such a low number compared with 300 million inhabitants so
 BF>> what. I just can't understand how you can turn your coat so fast just
 BF>> because the wind blows the American way. Let me tell you, a father here
 BF>> that have raped and abused his now 17 yo daughter hundreds of times and
 BF>> now is in psychiatric care have by a court been given back the custody of
 BF>> her although she wants it to be changed to her stepfather. That is just
 BF>> as sick as using entrapment that you Americans love so much but I never
 BF>> hear anyone saying anything against it. What's done the American way is
 BF>> always right. Right now I heard on the news with one ear that every
 BF>> American soldier that was accused of killing innocent wiman and children
 BF>> in Iraq in the beginning of the war was set free. Now it's only their
 BF>> leader left to stand trial and I wouldn't be surprised if even he walks
 BF>> free and what kind of signals do you think that sends around the world?
 BF>> Stop defend every wrongdoings done by Americans and stop jumping on
 BF>> Felten as soon as it suits you and we might come to an agreement. Until
 BF>> that you will see me post whatever I like about America.

 JS>      I am truly sorry that you have formed that opinion of people and
 JS> of life there Björn. I and I would think others see the same world that
 JS> you do Björn and we don't see the world or a particular country as all
 JS> bad. Your conclusions above are wrong on several levels Björn.

Did you miss where I said that even Sweden makes terrible mistakes?
On what levels am I wrong? About those 50 000 ambulances? Reported on
Fox.
About the child molester? Reported on Swedish radio.
About the American soldiers? I'm sure you can veryfy that even in USA.
So, where am I wrong?

 JS> But the basic reason is that they are based on a level of hate and dislike
 JS> for life.

Not at all, but on stupid people making stupid decitions where ever they are in
the world.

 JS> That and the fact that I see you sitting in front of your television
 JS> with your tabloid in your hand.

How would you know that?

 JS> Drawing and forming your conclusions of life and the world on what you
 JS> see and read.

Don't you? Or do you travel to Burma to form your own opinion about what's
going on there? Or to Tibet? Or are you saying that I shouldn't believe the
videos coming from those countries where people are abused and killed?

 JS>     Have you actually gotten to know some of the people that you have
 JS> expressed your hatred of? Have you actually experienced some of the things
 JS> that you seem to hate so much?  Have you actually gone to and experienced
 JS> some of the places that you seem to hate? Based on your own statements it
 JS> doesn't look like you have.

I base my statment about USA from people like you that are unable to see things
from another perspective than your own. Jeff Bowman was a real fresh wind that
cleaned many of my opinions and compare you with Bob Ackley isn't possible.
Those two are far above your level and can see it from more than one angle.
And for your information there are many things I don't like with Thailand
either
and there I've been for 6 months so I do think that I have more experience from
how it is in the world than you have. I've also seen many horrible things in
Laos,
Cambodia, Domenican Republic, Haiti and in many European countries so don't
come and tell me anything about experience. You, that I guess not even have
been
outside of your state or at least the American border, what do you know about
how
life is in other places than your own?

 JS>     You simply hate because you want to. Which is sad.

Why are you who are fixated with hate? I try to see that shit happends all over
the world and I also note that not even you said anything about those American
soldiers that agreed to having killed civilians in Iraq and got off the hook so
guess that even you think it's Ok, you who worship every single life.

---
 * Origin: . (2:203/614.61)