Möte POL_INC, 14731 texter
Skriven 2010-05-29 03:18:00 av WAYNE CHIRNSIDE (1:123/140)
     Kommentar till en text av ROSS CASSELL
Ärende: Criminal? U R Really Nutz
=================================
-=> ROSS CASSELL wrote to DAVE DRUM <=-

 RC> After the start of the 2003 Iraq war, when reports started surfacing in
 RC> the media that the so called weapons of mass destruction didnt exist, I
 RC> merely stated that I was going to wait until more concrete information
 RC> was offered up, instead of buying into the media and blogosphere
 RC> frenzy.

BS.
You fully supported the march to war.
You fully asserted that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction as FACTS
when they were NOT.

I brought the FACTS to your attention along with supporting URLS
to substantiate those FACTS.

You could not be bothered to even look at them along
with the other 72 percent of the American people who bought the propaganda
at that time.

Hell several people quite literally and vocally threatened to KILL
me merely for voicing opposition to the second Gulf War when speaking to
another
on a municipal transit bus.

I was RIGHT.
You and those others were WRONG.

No one ever suffered or died for my few misdomeaners.

I OTOH was left crippled for LIFE by police misconduct in the form of some
idiot
cop tailgating me from 13th AVE. N. to approx. 3 Ave, N. 34th street Saint
Petersburg
on Nov 10, 1990.

Tailgating at a distance of no more that TWO FEET the entire time!

 RC> had reason to be skeptical of the information being presented
 RC> saying that the WMD's didnt exist, given the crap surrounding the prior
 RC> presidential election. The left (which includes the media) was going to
 RC> be unhappy no matter what this president did, A) the 2000 Election B)
 RC> They werent in power. You are seeing the same thing now, just the
 RC> players are reversed, with the current President.

Revisionist history and BS on your part.
You were ADAMENT there WMD in spite of SOLID and now verified and CONFIRMED
evidence
I attempted to bring to your attention.

Hell the sources I posted were solid, credible and verified WHEN I INITIALLY
POSTED THEM.
Memebers of the first term Bush administration, senior CIA staff and Knight -
Ridder News agency that did more than parrot administration talking points but
posted factual information.

 RC> Because I wasnt toeing Waynes line of thought regarding WMD's, and if

Because you were supporting putting American men and women servicepeople
into harms way without cause!
FOUR THOUSAND DEAD.
ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND MAIMED FOR LIFE.

I include a great many members of the United States Congress in
this same accusation.

They had resources and aids far  beyond the meager resources I
had yet I was EASILY able to arrive at the correct conclusions based
upon substantiated FACTS.
Facts I dearly attempted to bring to the attention of a great many others.

Facts that are now indisputable as they were at the time were
one but to take the time to see.

A needless war.

This is what I opposed.
This is what you PROMOTED and CHAMPIONED.

 RC> you read back just a couple days ago, he admits being enraged because I
 RC> was not conforming to his views, he was as he would put it, stalking
 RC> me.

BS once again.
You've dug into Florida public records.
You've posted to me as "felon" this despite I've NEVER had any criminal charge
but only civil misdomeaner offenses.

You continue to post a booking photo for a trespassing charge that you
yourself admitted the charge was DISMISSED!

Do I look messed up in that photo?
You betcha.
Was I messed up on ANYTHING?
NO!

I was falsely arrested and in incredible pain from spinal injuries sustained in
1990
due to horrific police misconduct.
Hell I've been as far as my mailbox at the front door no more than five times
this month.

I've been to a Walmart or similar store no more than 4 times in TWENTY YEARS
due
to disabilty incurred over three BS traffic tickets issues to cover
heinous police misconduct!

I lost TWO INCHES of height in that incident where three BS tickets were
issued and yet NO medical attention was forthcoming.

 RC> I would get one line messages from him saying "Found Those WMD's
 RC> yet" or that line would be at the bottom of a more wordy message, just
 RC> about every single one, and this went on up to the point he got
 RC> himself, ironically speaking, thrown in jail and held there for 2
 RC> months in May of 07.. So four years of his crap and then he is starting
 RC> again.

CHARGES DISMISSED.
As YOU YOUSELF first appraised me of!

I hadn't known nor cared the charges were dismissed.
They were BS from go.

I was dragged out of my home at 747 - 2nd AVe. N. Saint Pete Florida
WHILE ATTEMPTING TO PUT COFFEE ON on the word of a couple of DRUG
DEALERS one of whom STOLE MY WALLET formerly living at 800 second Ave N.
in a residence since ordered  TORN DOWN as public nuscience  on order
of the Saint Petersburg city council.
It was torn down because the compaintents upon whose word I
was arrested were drug users and drug dealers.

That's the REASON that place was torn down and that is a FACT!

You twist and turn and lie and misrepresent EVERYTHING.

You want truth?
I've revealed it ALL now.
Nothing hidden but my current state of health.
You've pried and lied and weaseled and more.

 RC> I dont really give a shit if he was right, given that this man whom
 RC> does possess some intelligence has done so many things wrong. Him being
 RC> right doesnt win him any points on a scoreboard and on that topic, me
 RC> withholding **immediate** judgement was causing no harm. We are a bunch
 RC> of computer geeks stating opinions in a messaging network that was born
 RC> in the days of DOS. With that said, there should not be any penalty for
 RC> **withholding** an opinion, but Wayne thinks there should be,
 RC> especially if one doesnt express his.

Your expressed opinions and those whom shared your opinions are RESPONSIBLE
for the deaths of thousands of American servicemen and woman and the maiming
of a hundred thousand others.

NAME but ONE PERSON I've caused harm by any of my actions or ten
misdomeaner charges you've stalked me on and posted in various echos?

You CANNOT.
You OTOH seek to harm.
Continue to seek to harm.
Appear to rejoice and delight in causing harm.

 RC> Besides that, whom goes around boasting about having a stroke and the
 RC> swine flu (H1N1), with a self claimed IQ of 137, but doesnt seek *any*

What 'boast'???

I've HAD swine flu TWICE.
Once in 1978 or 79 and you'd know better than I the last time
as you obsess upon it not I.

All I did was mention it in passing as an afterthought on day 5
in the Linux echo and you glommed onto it as if it were an
an unprecidentedc Earth shaking event.

Geez the post nasal drip I suffered for two months thereafter was
worse, well that and hearing about you going on and on and on
about it.

Will you now go on about post nasal drip for intermidable years on end?

I mentioned the flu in passing to another in the Linux echo.
You glommed onto it as if it meant something.
Here's a clue, some 40,000 people or more get the flu each year.

I did not 'boast' about having a stroke.
I initially said I was suffering 'senior moments" or dementia but you pried and
pried
until I honestly admitted to having had a stroke.
You've been on about it ever since and STILL.

Hell the last remnent of that stroke I got over well over TWO YEARS ago and
STILL
you're on about it.
Had you not persistently hammered after me aboiut it I'd have stuck with
claiming my typos were the resuult of DYSLEXIA as I did initially!
That's a FACT JACK!

BTW, I AM dyslexic but not only is that neither here nor there but irrelevent
as I had excellent therapy as a kid to overcome that minor learning disability.

 RC> medical treatment for *at least* the stroke?

 RC> So Mr Drum, Wayne Chirnside is getting as good as he gives.

 RC> So when he stops berating me over my opinions that are clearly on the
 RC> opposite river bank of idealogy, especially on a point of history that
 RC> we clearly cannot undo, then perhaps I will stop reminding him about
 RC> how much a lowlife he is, and how he pissed away his potential
 RC> (remember he can be intelligent), and blames all of his problems onto
 RC> others and his actions because of the laws of his state.

I place blame where blame IS.
In your case that is self evident.
In the case of police misconduct I KNOW where to place the blame.

In the case of my 1995 DUI I place the blame on myself though that occasion
WAs provoked by yet another case of heinous police misconduct the ver night
before that made me insanely angry to have them yet again
intrude upon my life with no reason to horrific result.

Now name ONE PERSON anything I've ever done in my life has impacted any but
myself who came to harm as a result of anything I've done?
I thought not.

OTOH on the night of  Aug. 12 1995 I SAVED THE LIFE of police officer Peter
Vaughn who in the course of threatening to 'shoot the dog' and
then committing an assault on  then girlfriend by grabbing her by the wrists
without
provocation brought upon himself considerable unnecessary misery both in the
form
of self defence on the part of that former Marine and the ego bruising he
suffered
for a number of years thereafter.

If he only knew how close he came to DYING in those ten seconds of his
STUPIDITY brought about by STATE MENTAL PATIENT AND CONVICTED MURDERER
Dana Muntz upon whose false police report he was acting...

Considering the crippling, torment and false imprisonment I have suffered at
the hands of the police in THIS community of Saint Petersburg Florida
it seems to me a very near miricle that even to this day I do not regret
intervening at great personal risk to myself to save the life of one
officer Peter Vaughn of the Saint Petersburg police department.

To THIS DAY that unprofessional arrogant and STUPIDLY irresponsible officer
has no idea at all how frighteningly close he came to DYING a quite certain
and sudden death on the night of August 12 1995.

But for me.

Cop assaults a woman on the word of a state mental patient and murderer
thereafter charging her with assualt for defending herself and yet
I save that retards life after all I have suffered from the police???

Dana Muntz, that was his name.

Saint Petersburg police Officer Peter Vaughn lives only but for my actions.

There had been no weapon when Dana Muntz called in a false report.

There was no weapon right up until the THIRD time Dana Muntz
called down he was going to 'shoot us', right up until the time
the police cars were coming up 1st ave. N. to 2120 street.

What happened in the very last few seconds involves another so
I'll not be explicit however but for me police officer Peter Vaughn would most
certainly have died right in front of my eyes for his grievous
arrogance stupidity and misconduct.

As it was I suppose he suffered what he must have considered unbearble
humiliation.

If that FOOL only knew.

OTOH I did run into him on occassions thereafter and he seemed to have grown
as a result of lessons hard learned that night.

My girlfriend however, her life was RUINED forever thereafter.

The public defender said, they do this sort of thing all the time.

Hell even officers of the court acknowledge police misconduct it appears
you dismiss as impossible just as you dismissed the FACT there were no weapons
of mass destruction in Iraq in 2003 as the U.N. weapons inspectors
confirmed.

In closing yet once again.
What has ANY of this have to do witrh politics?
Why did you post a priivate netmail from me in the Linux echo?

Why do you obsess upon me and continue to MAKE UP LIES
and erroniously speculate upon matters of which you've no
first hand knowledge???

I OTOH most certainly DO despise your unquestioning support for the 2003
war in Iraq along with the U.S. Congress and aLL others who
mindlessly supported that bloody and enormously costly fiasco.

Today I read where the President of Argentina maintains G.W. Bush
said to him war always improves the U.S. economy.

Do I know if this is true or not?
No.

Do I make blanket claims in support of that of which I've no real knowledge?
No.

Where the hell do you get off claiming omnipotent knowledge?

I've suppoorted my positions in the past as I will continue to do so.

You lie and twist and speculate and falsely accuse
in a vacuum devoid of truth or fact.

That's the truth.

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.49
 * Origin: Doc's Place BBS Fido Since 1991 docsplace.tzo.com (1:123/140)